剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Go home. We'll talk later.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
这才叫忠诚
This is what loyalty looks like.
他们拐进了圣雷蒙德的一条小巷
They turned down an alley off St. Raymond.
我们继续跟的话会被察觉
We'll get made if we follow.
留在原地
Stay put.
若丢了信♥号♥♥就来找我
If you lose the signal, come to me.
-联调局 -联调局 别动
- FBI! - FBI, don't move!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
-放下武器 -趴下
- Drop your weapons! - Get down!
-放下武器 -举起手来 举起手来
- Put down your weapon! - Hands up, hands up!
贴墙站好
Up against the wall!
蹲下
Stand down!
让我出去
Let me out!
让我出去不然我就杀了她
Let me out or I'ma kill her!
放了她 克莉奥
Let her go, Cleo.
为什么 她拉你入伙的
Why? She brought you in!
-你早知道她是条子 -她不知道
- You knew she was a cop. - She didn't know.
她和这次围捕没有关系
She had nothing to do with this trap.
是安特万 你放他回来的那个人
It was Anttwon. The guy you let back in.
告密者防不胜防
Snitches all around.
要么让我走 要么这个婊♥子♥就得死
I walk out or this bitch is dead!
如果你伤害她 你也别想活着出去
You hurt her and you don't come out alive.
桑德拉保护过你
Sandra protected you.
你在学校生病了 她帮助过你
She helped you when you got sick in school.
她给你带药
She brought you meds.
她比你我都要好
She's a better person than you or me,
而你要杀她 真的吗
and you're gonna kill her, for real?
这让你看起来像什么人
How's that gonna make you look?
她说得对
She's right.
你已经是个传奇了 克莉奥
You're already a legend, Cleo.
你让我们追了你七天
Seven days you had us chasing our tails.
整个联调局
The whole FBI.
而你从来没有离开过你的地盘
And you never left your turf.
是啊 我比你们都聪明
That's right. I outsmarted you.
这一点上的确如此
That you did,
但如果你伤了这个好人
but you hurt this one good person,
所有这些都没了
all that goes out the window.
你仰慕的那些人
Those people you admire,
圣女贞德 凯撒 亚历山大大帝
Joan of Arc, Caesar, Alexander the Great?
对他们来说 只剩一种权谋之术了
For them, there's only one power play that matters.
是什么
And what's that?
你允许我们收押你
You give us permission to take you in.
允许
Permission?
你掌控自己的命运
You control your own destiny.
你昂头挺胸 和那些伟人一样
You'll stand tall, like all those great men and women.
消息会传开 克莉奥
Word'll get out, Cleo.
你导的这出戏
You called the play,
你进了监狱后 可以风生水起
and when you get to prison, you'll be walking on water.
最好习惯你的手镯
You better get used to them bracelets.
他们会把你照顾得很好
They'll take care of you up North.
-她太疯狂了 -你会死在监狱
- She's crazy. - You're gonna die in lockup.
你还好吗
You good?
当然
Sure.
你跳上货车时 我们很担心你
You had us worried when you jumped in that van.
铁娘子
Iron Lady.
现在回家吧 抱抱你的孩子
Now go home. Hug your kid.
监狱管理局打来的
Bureau of Prisons is on the line.
我是拉克鲁瓦探员
This is Agent LaCroix.
我想谈谈转移一个囚犯的事
I'd to talk about transferring a prisoner
从雷布鲁克来的 名叫肯德里克·佩里
down from Ray Brook, name of Kendrick Perry.
你为什么要上货车
Why'd you get in the van?
确保你不会有事
To make sure nothing happened to you.
他们会对我怎么样
What are they gonna do to me?
我不知道 我看看我能做什么
I don't know. I'll see what I can do.
"麦格雷戈先生回去工作了
"Mr. McGregor went back to his work,
彼得又是独自一人
"And Peter was alone again,
他很害怕
But he was very frightened,
非常 非常 非常..."
and he was very, very..."
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 宝贝
- Hi, Mama. - Hey, baby.
妈妈 接着读
Mommy, read more.
接着读 好啊
Read more? Okay!
耶
Yay.
我们可以接着读
We can read more.
"彼得问她去大门的路
"Peter asked her the way to the gate,
但是她嘴里有一粒很大的豆子
"But she had such a large pea in her mouth,
无法回答"
she couldn't answer."
奶奶说他们是坏人
Grandma said that they were bad people,
好人必须阻止他们
and good people had to stop them.
那你觉得呢
And what do you think about that?
为什么得是妈妈
Why did it have to be Mom?
我想是因为爱
I think it's all about love.
她很爱你 你的祖父母
She loved you so much, and your grandparents,
克♥林♥顿♥叔叔
Uncle Clinton.
她很爱她的家人朋友
She loved her family and friends so much
所以她想让大家安全
that she wanted to keep everyone safe.
她觉得那是她...
She felt like that was her...
最重要的责任
most important responsibility.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
晚安 甜心
Good night, sweetheart.
-你好 帅哥 -你好 靓女
- Hello, handsome. - Hello, gorgeous.
我们的宝贝怎么样了
How's our baby?
她要八岁了 很激动
She's excited about turning eight.
你今天看上去很累
You look tired today.
不知道什么原因
Can't think why.
也许是两班倒
Maybe it's that double shift.
你想让我过来收拾那些厚颜无♥耻♥的人吗
You want me to come over there and kick some brass?
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表