剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Well, take a seat.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
卡西 我是保罗
Cassie, it's Paul.
听到你的声音我真是松了一口气
I'm--I'm so relieved to hear your voice.
他们正在派人去接你
They're sending someone to pick you up.
伊莱怎么样
How's Eli?
他很想你
He misses you.
我们很快就会重聚 一切都会没事的
We'll be together soon. Everything will be all right.
保罗 你确定我们这样做对吗
Paul, are--you're sure this is the right thing?
必须这样做 我们别无选择
It has to be. There's no choice.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我只是紧张
Yes, uh, I'm just nervous.
我会照顾你和伊莱的
I'll take care of you and Eli.
我们会过上很好的生活
We'll have a good life.
待会见 我爱你
I'll see you soon. I love you.
我也爱你 保罗
I love you too, Paul.
快上车
Come in quickly.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
在中国你能买♥♥个更好的手♥机♥
You can get a better phone in China.
走跨布朗克斯高速公路去新泽西
The Cross Bronx to New Jersey.
他们很谨慎
They're being careful.
多健康的小男孩
What a healthy boy.
女人能给男人最珍贵的礼物就是一个儿子
The most precious gift a woman can give a man is a son.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going?
你会知道的
You'll see.
你还有一部手♥机♥吗
You have another phone?
-没有 -把你的包给我
- No. - Give me your bag.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在传输信♥号♥♥
You're transmitting.
糟糕 他们发现了
Damn, they made her.
立刻切断他们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Knock out their cell phones now.
我们行动吧
Let's move in.
行动
Move in.
下车
Get out of the car!
立刻下车
Move now!
蠢女孩
Stupid girl.
头儿
Hey, boss.
怎么了
Yeah?
海登和中国人正在用微信通讯
Hayden and the Chinese are using WeChat to communicate,
但是他们躲在好几个加密VPN后
but they're hiding behind a half-dozen encrypted VPNs.
需要一点时间才能破解
It's gonna take a while to break through.
如果你现在想找到海登
So if you wanna find Hayden now,
你得想点别的办法
you gotta think of something else.
你是说 他心中最珍贵的东西
You mean something that's dear to his heart?
没错
Yeah.
吴先生 你觉得我们把你送回中国怎么样
Mr. Woo, how would you feel if we sent you back to China?
不要啊 我已经45年没去过中国了
No, I haven't been there in 45 years.
子子孙孙都在这里
All my grandchildren are right here.
看出来了
I thought so.
如果你想继续待在这里
If you wanna stay here,
那你要助我们一臂之力
you're gonna have to help us.
这孩子生病了 他有红眼病
他们想去药房♥ 必须靠近目的地
告诉他们没有时间
不行 我的儿子有红眼病 不去他会失明的
No, my son has pink eye. He could lose his eye.
给他们找个药店
Find them a pharmacy.
中国也能买♥♥到药
There's medicine in China.
我们可等不了十六个小时
We're not waiting 16 hours.
让他们去药店 否则交易取消
Find them a pharmacy or our deal is off.
新泽西州詹姆斯堡的代顿路上
There's a 24-hour pharmacy on Dayton Road
有一家二十四小时营业的药房♥
in Jamesburg, New Jersey.
距那里五英里有个小型机场
There's an airfield five miles away,
布莱克庞德 通用航♥空♥可飞的私人机场
Black Pond Airport, privately owned for general aviation.
新泽西州 詹姆斯堡
联邦调查局来了
你留在那里
我有逮捕保罗·海登的联邦搜查令
I have a federal warrant for the arrest of Paul Hayden.
我知道他在飞机上
I believe he's in that plane.
这架飞机由中国全权管辖
This plane is flagged under the People's Republic of China
有权拒绝任何搜查和扣押
and not subject to searches or seizures.
卡斯蒂尔说她可以拖延时间
Castille says to hold off,
只要不动他们
can't so much as lay a finger on them.
保罗·海登
Paul Hayden!
有人想跟你谈谈
I have somebody who wants to talk to you.
保罗 亲爱的 伊莱也在
Paul. Sweetheart, I'm here with Eli.
拜托了 我们想见你
Please, we need to see you.
伊莱想看看他的爸爸
Eli needs to see his Papa.
凯西
Cassie!
跑过来 他们不会拦你
Run to me. They won't stop you!
她哪里都不会去
She's not going anywhere.
保罗 求求你 别走
Please, Paul, don't leave.
你走了我们今后都无法相见了
We'll never see each other again.
你看不到伊莱长大成人
You won't see Eli grow up.
他需要你
He needs you.
我也是
I need you.
如果我留下 下半生都要在监狱度过
If I stay, I'll be in prison.
即使你身陷囹圄 我们也是一家人
Even if you're in prison, we can still be a family.
别管她
Forget her.
中国美女如云
There are many pretty girls in China.
这个人本来都不是女人
This one wasn't even born a woman.
你说什么
What?
他什么意思
What does he me -- what does he mean?
我八年前在台♥湾♥做了变性手术
I transitioned eight years ago in Taiwan.
保罗 这是我本来面目
Paul, this is me, the real me.
你所认识的就是真实的我
You've always known the real me.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我很害怕
I-I was afraid...
害怕你知道后无法♥正♥视我
afraid you'd stop seeing me as who I really am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
保罗 凯西还是你熟识的那个人
Cassie's the same person she was five minutes ago, Paul.
和你坠入爱河的女人
The same woman you fell in love with...
你孩子的母亲
the mother of your child.
让你牵肠挂肚选择活下去的人
The woman who gave you something to live for.
你为了她和孩子甘愿冒险
And you risked everything for her, for your son...
抛弃名望 公民身份和人身自♥由♥
Your good name, your oath, your liberty.
不要前功尽弃
Don't walk away from that.
保罗 我知道你的本心
I know you know, Paul.
没有什么能比
There's nothing more precious
看着自己的孩子长大更珍贵
than watching your child grow up.
真见鬼
The hell with it.
-凯西 -保罗
- Hey, Cassie! - Paul!
站住 可以逮捕
Stop right there! It's far enough.
在那里 抓住他
Right there, that's far enough!
现在你在美国领土上了
You're on American soil now!
抓到了
Got him.
没有武器
He's clean.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我们不会放弃你 一直在这里等你
We won't abandon you. We'll be there.
走吧
Let's go.
今天托你的福 你救了很多人
You saved a lot of people's lives today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱他胜过一切
I love him more than anything.
但是我只能为了我和我的儿子
But I chose this country...
选择这个国家
for me, for our son.
我别无选择
I couldn't turn my back on it.
你还好吗 爸爸
Are you all right, Dad?
没什么 亲爱的 就是工作上的事情
Oh, it's nothing, sweetie. Just a work thing.
我晚点告诉你
I'll tell you about it later.
你知道我今天心心念念什么
You know what I've been wanting to do all day?
就是再看一遍你的视频
I've been wanting to watch your video again.
好的
Okay.
-放给我看看 -你看
- Play it for me? - Here you go.
但是我想看看你
But I want you to play the part where you're spinning
转圈的慢动作
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表