剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
不像你
Not like you.
我怎么了
Like me what?
应付不来忙碌的活吧
Couldn't handle the hustle, huh?
必须找份安逸的联调局的活
Had to get one of these cushy federal jobs?
没错 这里很棒
Yeah, it's great.
朝九晚五 罪犯都跟小狗一样打滚
Straight 9-5, bad guys who roll over like puppies.
每日每夜都是鸡尾酒和软糖
it's just cocktails and bonbons all day every day.
你是想惹事
Hey, do you wanna wind someone up
还是想帮我们做好你的职责
or do you want to help us do your job for you?
我们就是互相嘲讽一下 好吧
We're just ragging each other up, okay?
没什么的 放松
It's nothing. Lighten up.
-你干什么呢 -听好了
- What are you doing? - Hey, listen up.
我查到一点东西
I got something here.
三个骰子帮成员刚被保释了 每人一万
Three Rolling Sixes just got bailed out for ten grand each,
付的现金
cash money.
克莉奥保持现金流通
Cleo's keeping the money rolling.
担♥保♥人是谁
Who's their bondsman?
吉米高级保释所的谢里登
Jimmy's Superior Bail Bonds on Sheridan.
他跟监狱的记事员说他会晚点回去
He told the clerk at the prison that he'd be back later
再保释更多骰子帮成员
to spring more Rolling Sixes.
他还跟她说别把他们埋了
He also told her not to bury them.
吉米高级保释所
你要怎么回答那样的问题
I mean, how do you answer a question like that?
你的妻子是怎么回答的
How would your wife have answered it?
安吉琳知道怎么说
Angelyne would've found the words.
她永远有答案 但我呢
She always did. But me?
你要怎么跟一个十一岁小孩解释职责
How do you explain duty to an eleven-year-old?
也是 这挺难
Yeah, that's a hard one.
无需预约
他要走了
He's moving.
特殊快递 是吧
Special delivery, huh?
-我都帮你照应好了 -非常及时
- I've got you covered. - Yeah, right on time.
跟着穿灰色兜帽衫的
Follow the gray hoodie.
我们会盯着你的
We'll keep eyes on you.
因为我把她看作一切
'Cause I took her for everything.
-懂我意思吗 -懂 你个脏东西
- You know what I mean? - Yo, you dirty, dawg.
你干吗那样
You know, why you even doing that?
这世界很冷酷
It's a cold world.
-克莉奥 -他发现我们了
- Cleo. - He made us.
别管他了 进房♥子
Forget him. Hit the house.
-条子 条子 -联调局 站住
- Five-oh, five-oh! - FBI, stop!
-走 -快走
- Go! - Go, go!
-站住 联调局 -联调局 不许动
- Stop! FBI! - FBI, freeze!
让开
Move!
-站住 -不许动
- Stop! - Freeze!
我说不许动
I said stop!
你们两个 看着前面
You two, secure the front.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear!
嫌犯下落不明
Suspect's MIA.
开始记名字
Start taking names.
过来 坐下
Come on! Sit down!
那个信使肯定给她发了信息
The courier must've texted her.
我不认识什么克莉奥·威尔金斯
I don't know no Cleo Wilkins!
身份证
ID!
联调局 站住
FBI, stop!
放开我
Let me go!
-我什么都没做 -别反抗了
- I didn't do anything! - Stop fighting...
我认识和哈娜说话的那个女人
That woman Hana's talking to. I know her.
我就是个医院的护士助理
I'm a nurse's aid at the hospital.
五年前我在贩毒集团
Five years ago when I was undercover
卧底的时候 她认识我
in a drug sting, she knows me.
你这朋友叫什么名字
What's the name of your friend?
安瓦 她不住在这里
Ava. She don't live here.
她让我到这里跟她碰头
She just--she just-- told me to meet her here.
她知道你是警♥察♥吗
Did she know you were a cop?
不 她就是我那时候认识的人
No, she's just someone I met back then.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
-她在说谎 -很明显
- She's lying. - Obviously.
她可能是来找克莉奥的
She might've come here for Cleo.
所以再问一次 你想怎么做
So again, what do you wanna do?
坐下 身份证
Sit down. ID!
我得先回趟家
I'll need to go home first.
夏洛特不会喜欢的 我也不赞成
Charlotte won't like it. I don't like it.
人们因为克莉奥而死
People are dying 'cause of Cleo.
这个女孩也许能帮我找到克莉奥
This girl might get me to her.
这是我们最好的机会
It's our best shot.
汉娜 放开她
Hana, let her go.
出去吧 上你的班去
Get out of here. Go to work.
你答应过我的 雪莉 不会再去卧底
You promised me, Sherry, no more undercover work.
我没答应过
No, I didn't.
是你刚刚跟我说不要再去卧底
You just told me not to do it again.
可这是我的工作 夏洛特
It's my job, Charlotte.
这个家才是你的工作
This family is your job.
我们的女儿也是工作
Our daughter is our job.
你也知道 我视你们两个如生命
You know the two of you are my life.
那拜托你 别置身于更多的危险中
Then please, don't put yourself at even more risk.
我们不是活在真空里的 夏洛特
We don't live in a bubble, Charlotte.
如果我们能让安娜依斯的世界更安全一点
If we can make the safer world for Anais even a little bit...
你走你的路 用教法学来实现
You do it your way, teaching the law.
而我用我的方法去实现
I do it my way.
接下来你不能直接联♥系♥我
You won't be able to reach me directly,
但我其他同事的电♥话♥你都有
but you have everybody's numbers.
他们都知道我在哪里 知道怎么联♥系♥我
Any of them will know where I am and how to contact me.
妈 我渴
Mommy, I'm thirsty.
你要出门吗
Are you going away?
我只出去几天 小宝贝
Just for a few days, baby.
传输范围 182米
Line of sight, 200 yards.
她就位了
She's in place.
收到
Copy.
就他了
This one.
我是斯凯探员
This is Agent Skye.
安托万·雷恩·佩里
Anttwon Lane Perry,
1996年9月2日出生
date of birth, 9-2-96.
他现在被保释了吗
Has he been bailed out yet?
先关着他 我们这就过去
Hold him for us. We're on our way.
桑德拉
Sandra.
我想我欠你一个道歉 还有解释
I figure I owe you an explanation and an apology.
对 你确实该的
You do. You really do.
你还住同一个能看到公园一角的公♥寓♥里
Still have the same apartment with a view of the park?
难怪你认识路
Then you know the way.
注意抬脚
Step on up.
过来这边 坐吧
Come over here. Have a seat.
你们把我弄这儿来干吗
Why'd y'all bring me here, man?
我的保释金已经有人交了
My bail's been posted.
流程还没走呢 你坐下
Not processed. Sit down.
这关系到你弟弟 肯德里克
It's about your brother, Kendrick.
跟他有什么关系
Yeah? What about him?
他要在雷布鲁克联邦监狱服刑25年
25 year sentence up in Ray Brook lockup.
这坐牢都快坐到加拿大去了
That's practically in Canada.
你妈妈去探监路可够远的
It's a long way for your mom to go to visit.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
克莉奥·威尔金斯
Cleo Wilkins.
她枪杀了泰伦 两枪都正中心脏
You know she killed Ty, shot him twice in the heart.
那场面可不好看
It wasn't pretty.
我们可以把肯德里克调到纽约州南部服刑
We can move you brother Kendrick downstate,
离城里更近一些
closer to the city.
你和你妈去探监就轻松点
Easy ride for you and your mom.
你妈妈还拄着拐杖呢 对吧
Your mom is in a walker, right?
你们真的能转移肯德里克吗
You can really get Kendrick moved?
如果你帮我们找到克莉奥的话
If you help us find Cleo.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表