剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他一定知道我们会在现场布下大批人手
He's gotta know we're gonna be all over the scene,
包里也会放追踪器
trackers in the bag.
对 银行转账或者加密货币
Yeah, wire transfer or cryptocurrency
才应该是更聪明的选择
would have been the smarter play.
我是说 如果我是他
I mean, if I were him
既没有感情也没有同情心
and lacked all human emotion and compassion,
我就拿了赎金 杀光那些孩子
I would just take the money, kill the kids,
-再全怪棕色人种就行了 -我懂
- and blame it on brown people. - Mm, I get that, man.
那个人♥渣♥肯定是把你气着了
This crap must make you get a little crazy.
他说什么真正的美国人
He talks about real Americans --
白皮肤 金头发 蓝眼睛 还有
white, blonde hair, blue eyes and --
无意冒犯
No offense.
他们都是真正的美国人 但你知道
They are real Americans, but you know who else
还有谁是真正的美国人吗
are real Americans?
像我姨妈亚拉那样从埃及来的人们
People like my aunt Yara who came over here from Egypt
她当过洗碗工 女仆还有美甲师
worked as a dishwasher, a maid, a manicurist,
都是为了供我堂姐读完医学院
all to put my cousin through med school.
这才是美国
That's America.
我们快到指定的交钱地点了
We're coming up to the drop point.
那好 你去小巷里
All right, you head for the alley.
我跟在你后面
I'll shadow you.
我觉得我单独去更好
I think it's better that I do this alone.
那你就一直开着无线电
Then keep your mic hot.
一旦事情有变 我就来支援你
Things go sideways, I got your six.
增援小组什么时候能到
How far away are backup units?
还有七分钟
Seven minutes.
告诉他们两分钟就得到
Tell 'em to make it two.
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
怎么回事 你不是联调局的人
What is this? You're not FBI.
穆♥斯♥林♥进联调局 美国都到这份上了
Muslims running the bureau. That's what it's come to.
听着 我拿来了你要的钱
Look, man, I have your money.
-孩子们在哪儿 -给我看看钱
- Where are the kids? - Show me.
把包放在那儿 回你的车上去
Leave the bag, get back in your vehicle,
然后开走
and drive away.
我得知道孩子们在哪儿
I need to know where the kids are.
-我会把位置发过去 -这可行不通
- I'll send their location. - That's not gonna work for us.
放下钱走人 不然这小丫头就等着见血
I will hurt this little girl, or you can leave the money
-你选一条吧 -好吧好吧
- and go -- your call. - Okay, okay.
没人想伤人 我把钱放下 好吧
No one needs to hurt anybody. I'm gonna leave it, all right?
那是直升机吗
Is that a helicopter?
我不知道 也许是新闻或者交通用途的
I don't know. Maybe it's news or traffic.
让我看看
Show me.
听我说 别管直升机
Look, man, forget about the helicopter.
你要的钱在我这儿 我们就
I have your money. Let's make this --
我要割破她的喉咙 让我看到直升机
I will slit her throat. Now show it to me!
你撒谎 那是警用直升机
You lied. That's a police chopper.
我不知道 那不是我们叫来的
I don't know. We didn't call for it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
交易取消
The deal's off.
刚才是怎么回事
What happened out there?
原计划是让州警♥察♥的直升机
The plan was for the state police helicopter
在450米的高度保持监视
to maintain surveillance from 1,500 feet.
由于空域拥挤 飞行员不得不降低高度
The pilot had to descend because of crowded airspace.
凯恩被打草惊蛇 赎金换人♥质♥没能成功
Well, Kane got spooked. It killed the deal
我们最可能找到这些孩子的路也堵死了
along with our best hope of finding those kids.
我觉得他一开始
I'm not sure he ever intended
就没想成功拿到赎金
on making the deal in the first place.
他不傻
He's not stupid.
他不可能带着钱
There's no way he could have made it
从交换地点脱身的
out of there with that money.
直升机只是一个借口 这都是在做戏
Helicopter was just an excuse. It was all theater.
做戏的目的是什么
To what end?
我不知道
I don't know.
看看我们往交换地点调集了多少力量
Look at all the resources we spent on the drop.
也许这一切只是引开我们的视线
Maybe it was a diversion.
杰斯和朱贝要见你
Ma'am, Jess and Jubal are asking for you.
我们知道凯恩此前躲了长达18个月
So we know Kane's been in hiding for 18 months,
但要搞出像这样的行动
but to pull off something like this,
他需要一个行动基地
he'll need a base of operations.
我们在筛查
We were combing through
凯恩的白人至上主义者团体
Kane's merry band of white supremacists.
其中有一个人的家人在西柴斯特郡
One of them has family who owns an amusement park
有一座游乐园 现在因安全原因关闭了
in Westchester County. It's closed for the season.
这是从国家海洋和大气管理局卫星调出的
I pulled this image off a NOAA satellite.
卫星图是三小时前拍的
It was taken three hours ago.
游乐园位置偏僻 与外界隔开
The park is secluded, fenced off--
也有大量的空间来藏这些孩子
plenty of room to stash kids.
那里离校车被劫的地点也只有十英里
It's also only ten miles away from where the bus was jacked.
但图像上看不到校车 也没有其他车辆
But there is no school bus, no other vehicles,
没有人活动的迹象
no sign of activity.
有任何证据能显示凯恩和孩子们在那儿吗
Anything that says Kane and the kids could be there?
不 现在我们有的只是推测
No, it's just speculation at this point.
我明白 但如果我要往那里派出队伍
I get it, but if I'm gonna commit assets,
我需要切实的证据
I need real facts.
我明白了
I got it.
那所游乐园的名字叫"游乐城"
The name of the park is Play Town.
欧文打出的手语是PT 游乐城的缩写
Owen signed the letters PT -- Play Town.
出动
Go.
各位尽量往好处想吧
Let's keep a good thought, folks.
沿着墙前进 上
Run the walls, let's go.
散开 散开
Branch out, branch out.
车是空的
It's empty.
-前进 -某些人会说
- Advance. - Now what some people
这叫做狭隘的态度
would call a provincial attitude,
我们要说的其实是天赋人♥权♥
what we're talking about here is really a birthright.
它指的是在这里世代居住的人们
It's says people that have lived here for century upon century,
他们建设出如今繁荣昌盛的国家
who are responsible for building this great nation as it is today,
问题在于 要如何评判那些
the question is, how do you assail people
自以为能理所应当
that believe that they are the God-given heirs
坐享这个富饶国度的人 他们认为理应
to this wonderful country, that have earned the right--
联调局
FBI!
联调局 趴下
FBI! Get down on the ground!
趴下
Get on the ground now!
泰勒·凯恩 举起双手
Tyler Kane, show us your hands!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
-走 -原地别动
- Go. - Stay where you are!
有人受伤 有人受伤
Officer down! Officer down!
你把孩子们怎么了
What did you do with the kids?
太迟了 你没法阻止
It's too late. You can't stop it.
什么叫太迟了
What do you mean it's too late?
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
-你会明白的 -这里需要医务人员
- You'll see. - I need a medic in here now.
去找孩子们
Let's find the kids.
这是孩子们的东西 但看不到人
That's their stuff but no kids.
-用铁钳 -收到
- Bolt cutters. - Got it.
你好 我们是联调局
Hey, hi. We're with the FBI.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
孩子们 我们马上带你们出去
Hey, guys, we're gonna get you out of here.
-能和我们走吗 -快点 孩子们 快起来
- Can you come with us? - Come on, kids, up you get.
我们走
Let's go.
行动起来
Let's get going.
来吧 好了 我们离开
Come on, okay. Here we go.
-好样的 各位 -干得漂亮
- Well done, everyone. - Yeah, nice work.
是我
Hey, it's me.
是案件的好消息
So, yeah, good news on the case,
但对孩子们来说是坏消息
but, you know, bad news for the kids.
他们明天得上学了
They have school tomorrow.
泰勒·凯恩有消息吗
Any word on Tyler Kane?
他在手术中 但他们觉得他能保住命
He's in surgery, but they think he's gonna make it.
这事总算可以结束了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表