剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Money. For me, for you.
-拜托 厄尼斯托 -别这么叫我
- Please, Ernesto - Oh, no, don't call me that.
现在我叫西蒙·雷耶斯
I'm Simon Reyes now.
我努力工作才脱离了得州和那些人
I worked hard to leave Texas and those people behind.
联调局在追捕我
The FBI's looking for me.
你会脱身的 你就会这套
Oh, you'll weasel your way out, that's what you do.
听着 我没杀任何人
Look, I didn't kill anybody.
是我那个前男友 那个医生干的
He was my ex, the surgeon.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
那边那个是我的朋友 我们要去墨西哥
That's my friend over there, and we're headed to Mexico.
但我们得去个安全的地方
But we need somewhere safe to get to.
你能帮我们
You can help us.
也许你能给锡那罗亚集团的某个人传个话
Maybe you can get the word out to someone in Sinaloa.
-好吗 -你疯了
- Yeah? - You crazy?
伍德蒙特预科学校
急 时间有限的助学金机会 凯丽
和我无关 我只是在那边认识个人
That's not me. I knew one guy down there.
我有钱的 一千美元出头
I have money. Little over a grand.
拜托
Come on.
有个人我在亚特兰大见过
There's a guy in Atlanta I met.
曾经给贩毒集团运毒
Used to run drugs for the Cartel.
我先给他打电♥话♥ 如果他没问题再找你
I gotta call him first. If he's cool, I'll call you.
但不管怎样 钱我是收了
But I'm taking this money. Regardless.
现在从我的酒吧出去
Now get out of my bar.
-他会帮我们 -好
- He's gonna help us. - Oh, okay.
你看什么呢
What were you looking at?
只是佐伊的照片 你懂的 很煎熬
Oh, uh, just shots of Zoe. It's, you know, it's hard.
-我想女儿了 -但只要我们越过边界
- I miss my daughter. - But once we cross the border,
-就没事了 -我知道 只是
- it'll be okay. - I know, I just, um--
只是什么
Just what?
我要 我要上个厕所
I'm -- I'm gonna use the bathroom.
你要去吗 不去
Do you need to go? No?
那好 稍等我一会儿
Okay, just give me a second.
伍德蒙特预科学校 奖学金工作处
Woodmont Prep, financial aid.
我是凯丽
This is Kelly.
你好 我收到一条短♥信♥是关于我女儿的
Yes, hi, um, I got a message regarding my daughter,
佐伊·马托斯
Zoe Matos.
是的 感谢你回电
Oh, yes. Thank you for calling back.
我们有则好消息
We have good news.
一位获得下一学年全额奖学金的新生
One of our new students with a full scholarship for next year
因举家出国放弃了奖学金
had to withdraw because her family is leaving the country.
为别的申请人留出了空位
That leaves a spot open for another applicant.
我的天哪 你是说真的吗
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
是的 我留意到你们在申请明年春季的名额
Yes. I see you were looking for a spot for next spring.
但这是秋季的名额
This would be for the fall.
你们会介意吗
Would that be a problem?
不 不 不介意
No, no, it's-that's not a problem.
我们可以想办法
We can definitely make that work.
完全没有问题
It's not a problem at all.
好极了
Awesome.
我们明天和佐伊当面详谈如何
We'll get Zoe in for a face-to-face tomorrow?
-可以让我妈妈带她去吗 -恐怕不行
- Can my mom bring her in? - Afraid not.
我们需要父母的签名
We need parent signatures.
我现在在外地工作
Oh, I'm out of town for work right now, so
-实在没法办到 -我可以和我主管说一下
- I can't really make that. - I can talk to my director.
如果你能将你母亲转为监护人
Uh, maybe if you designate your mother as guardian,
我们可以发张表格
we can send a form.
稍等一下
Hang on a few minutes.
-安珀 我们得走了 -我现在得挂了
- Amber, we gotta go. - I-I have to-- I have to go right now.
拜托了 请把名额留给我女儿
please, please, please hold this spot for my daughter,
这样她或许 她真的是很聪明的孩子
so maybe she-- she's really a smart kid.
她现在真的很需要这份奖学金
She really needs this right now,
等我回拨给你们
so let me-let me just call you back.
信♥号♥♥在夏洛特城近郊
All right, the signal's just outside Charlotte,
斯托林斯镇的老门罗路附近
near Old Monroe Road in Stallings.
正在向南方移♥动♥
It's on the move, heading south.
让所有当地单位出动
Get all local units on it.
南卡罗来纳州 加夫尼
来这边 探员们
Just come this way, agents.
我们发现这是被丢弃的
We found it abandoned.
乘座上有一部丢下来的手♥机♥
There's a phone left on the passenger seat.
和杰瑞德的车同款车型
It's the same make of Jared's car.
不同车牌
Different license plate.
找到手♥机♥了 像安珀的
Found the phone. Looks like Amber's.
这是康妮又给我们留下的信息
Connie left it to send us another message.
希望别是安珀的坏消息
Hope it's not bad news for Amber.
康妮的处方病历
A prescription for Connie.
查一下开处方的医生
Check out the prescribing doctor.
你在梅丽莎死去的三天前
You wrote the prescription for Connie
给康妮开了这份处方
three days before Melissa died.
足够推♥翻♥你的清白
So much for your clean break.
在我和康妮在一起之前 我是她的医生
Okay, before I was Connie's boyfriend, I was her doctor.
我们分手后 我总不能中断治疗
After we broke up, I couldn't abandon her medically,
不论怎样 没错 是我写的处方
so, whatever, yes. I wrote the prescription.
那为什么不告诉我们 毕竟
Then why not tell us? I mean, beside the optics of,
刚和前女友睡完
uh, sleeping with your ex right
她就把你未婚妻杀了
before she executed your fiancée.,
注意点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, yourself.
你要是再撒谎
You double down on your lie
让我们不得不去查
and you make us check the video surveillance
你公♥寓♥楼里的监控
at your apartment building,
你从此就只能看看明信片上的夏威夷了
the only way you'll see Hawaii is by postcard.
只有那么一次
It was only the once.
康妮发现夏威夷的事以后
After Connie found out about Hawaii,
她过来送了一份告别礼
she came by to drop off a going-away present.
-我很同情她 -同情炮 这就是你的借口
- I felt sorry for her. - Pity sex, that's your excuse?
这改变不了什么
This doesn't change anything, though.
我还是爱着梅丽莎
I was still in love with Melissa.
我还是要走的 我也这么和康妮说了
I--I was still leaving. I told Connie as much.
你给了康妮希望
You gave Connie hope.
你骗了她
You set her off.
现在你得弥补回来
Now you're gonna make it right.
谢谢
Thanks.
康妮
Connie.
好吧
Okay.
你不和我说话吗 康妮
You're not gonna talk to me? Connie?
你是个笨蛋 安珀 白捡的奖学金
You're an idiot, Amber. A scholarship from the sky?
你知道那通电♥话♥差点让你失去了什么吗
Do you know what you almost gave up with that call?
他们能定位到 找到我们的车
They could've traced it, and seen our car.
幸好你是和我一起
You're so lucky to be with me.
我们没钱了
We're low.
什么叫我们没钱了 你说过我们够花的
What do you mean we're low? You said we had enough.
厄尼斯托拿走了一千
Well, 1,000 went to Ernesto,
还有一千给了他亚特兰大的兄弟
and another grand went to his guy in Atlanta,
我们需要钱
so we need cash.
我看到附近有汽车旅馆
I saw a motel nearby.
我会谈个住得起的房♥价 好吗
I'll negotiate a price to cover the room, okay?
好的 我在这里看行李
Okay, I'll wait here with our stuff.
好了 别去想那些糟心事 好吗
All right, and don't worry about any rough stuff, all right?
我还有枪 我就在附近 好吗
I still have the gun, so I'll be close by, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
你是让我去
Are you asking me to--
我没让你做什么 安珀
I'm not asking, Amber.
我们不得不弃车是你的错
It's your fault that we had to give up the car.
现在轮到你去弥补了
Now it's your turn to make up for it.
-拜托别让我这么做 -别磨蹭了 安珀
- Please don't make me do this. - Suck it up, Amber.
走吧
Let's go.
网络监控警报
独家
罗伯特·皮尔斯 秘密支持康妮·罗曼诺的前男友
我认识的康妮并不完美
The Connie I know is far from perfect.
但我不相信她杀了梅丽莎
But I just don't believe she killed Melissa.
她不邪恶 现在 梅丽莎是患者
She's not evil. Now, Melissa's patient,
杰瑞德·洛克 他是那个心怀怨恨的人
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表