剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
首先 别再耍花招了
No more games. That's the first thing.
如果他给你打电♥话♥
If he calls you,
你就试着劝他自首
you try to talk him into turning himself in.
我们有其他想法的话会再联♥系♥你
We'll be in touch with some other ideas.
一名探员会把你护送回你的车上
One of the agents will see you back to your car.
我一点都不信这姑娘会合作的
I wouldn't give you a donut hole for that girl's cooperation.
我也一点儿不信她
She didn't exactly convince me either.
这么多工夫都是白费
Waste of a good dog and pony show.
她从一开始就在骗我们
She's been lying to us from the get-go.
看她手♥机♥的短♥信♥ 我们突袭凯勒曼家后
Texts to and from her phone, after we raided Kelerman's.
她收到了一条消息 "他们抓到了迈克"
She gets a text, "They got Mike."
然后又是一条 "我一个人做不到的"
Then a second one, "Can't do this on my own."
然后她发了一条短♥信♥ "我会帮你的"
She sends a text, "I'll help you."
莫莉从促成者变成了共谋者
She's gone from enabler to co-conspirator.
共谋什么呢
To do what?
道格落下了他袭击奥尔巴尼的计划
Doug left behind his plans for Albany
也失去了凯勒曼和汉森两个同谋者
and lost his co-conspirators, Kelerman and Hansen.
也许他在找另一个目标
Maybe he's looking for another target.
莫莉不会拒绝她哥哥的
Molly can't say no to her big brother.
这个我们改变不了
We can't change that,
但也许我们能让他们
but maybe we can get them to say yes
对"正确的目标"达成一致
to the right targets.
汉娜 让我看看大峡谷赌场的日程安排
Hana, show me what's coming up at Big Valley Casino.
全都乱套了
Everything is going wrong.
我回家的时候收到了税务局的信件
When I get home, I get letter from department of tax.
收入 应该叫收入局
Revenue. It's called the Department of Revenue.
他们想干什么
What did they want?
信上说我们欠税了 需要交钱
They say we owe tax. We have to pay.
打税单上的电♥话♥
Call the phone number on the bill
告诉那些傻瓜我该交的时候会交的
and tell those bozos I'll get it done when I get it done.
我有更重要的事情要操心呢
I got bigger things to worry about.
都是赌博害的
This is all because of gambling.
我跟你说别赌了
I tell you to stop,
但你还是去那个赌场
but always, you have to be at that casino.
又是赌场
Again with the casino.
如果我想被唠叨死
If I wanted to be nagged to death,
我会找个美国姑娘结婚
I would've married an American girl.
我是你老婆
I am your wife.
等你回家了 你得有个新规划
When you come home, I want new plan.
我想要孩子
I want children.
我要你向我保证
I want you to promise me.
你说
You say it.
"我 麦克 向莉娜保证
"I, Mike, promise Lena
我们要有个生儿育女的新规划
"That we will have new plan to have children
过的像真正的美国家庭一样"
and live like real American family."
天啊
Geez.
快说 不然我就回敖德萨了
Say it, or I go home to Odessa.
我 麦克 向莉娜保证 我们会有个
I, Mike, promise Lena that we'll have a new plan
生儿育女的新计划 过的像真正的美国家庭
to have kids and live like a real American family.
现在你高兴了吗
You happy now?
是啊
Yes.
非常高兴
Very happy.
搞到你想要的了吗
You get what you need?
要用的词我都搞到了
Yeah, I got all the right words.
我现在只需要把它们再排个序
I just have to put them in order now.
做的好 莉娜
You did well, Lena.
你做演员会很有前途
You have a promising career as an actor.
我这么做是为了厄尔
I did this for Earl.
是我 麦克 新计划
It's Mike. New plan.
赌场 八层
Casino. The 8th.
财务部
Department of Revenue.
告诉他 下手
Tell him. Get it done.
小姑娘怎么样了
What's our girl up to?
老样子 老样子
Same, same.
刷盘子端碗
Serving food, clearing dishes.
厨房♥搞错了一个甜品单子
The kitchen messed up a dessert order.
她就休息时间在休息室吃馅饼
She spent her break eating pie in the break room.
财务部行动一个小时内就要开始了
The Department of Revenue event starts in an hour,
她还在吃馅饼吗
and she's eating pie?
克罗斯比就会这样
Crosby would.
我们已经盯了她两天了
We've had eyes on her the last two days.
她生活轨迹一点风吹草动都没有
She hasn't veered one bit from her routine.
你确定她收到了凯勒曼的消息吗
You sure she got the Kelerman message?
确定
Positive.
她听完之后还删了
She listened to it and deleted it.
或许她没上钩
Maybe she didn't take the bait.
很可能
It's possible.
她的固定轮班结束还是在七点吗
Her regular shift still ends at, what, 7:00?
我查一下
I'll check.
日程安排软件很容易侵入
Scheduling software is an easy hack.
她正常轮班是七点结束
Her normal shift ends at 7:00,
但她今晚订了连轮两班 到凌晨两点
but she booked a double tonight till 2:00 a.M.
这可是一个不想
This is the college girl
工作到很晚的大学女孩啊
who didn't want to work late nights.
她什么时候订的另一班
When did she book this extra shift?
三天前
She picked it up three days ago.
在我们把凯勒曼的消息发给她前
Before we sent her the Kelerman message.
接下来两个月
The only government function
政♥府♥在赌场唯一的职责
at the casino for the next two months.
如果我们想到了 她也想到了
If we thought of it, she thought of it.
打电♥话♥给赌场保卫处
Call casino security.
我要查上周所有的监控录像
I want all the footage for the last week cued up
我们到那前就准备好
and ready to go by the time we get there.
她没上钩
She didn't take the bait
因为她和道格已经计划好了
because her and Doug already had this plan in the works.
他们比我们领先了一步
They're ahead of us.
她一点都不着急
She's in no hurry.
接甜品点单 和小孩聊天
Getting dessert orders and chatting up the kiddies.
我希望我们错了
I hope we're wrong.
上周录像找到什么了吗
How are we doing on last week's footage?
一名服务员的一周
A week in the life of a waitress.
就像看一部描写我从前生活的纪录片
It's like watching a documentary of a former me.
好了 她要去洗手间了
Okay, she's going towards the bathrooms.
洗手间里有摄像头吗
We have cameras in the bathroom?
没有 不是牛排坊的洗手间
No, not the steakhouse bathrooms.
我们得开启喷泉区了
I'm gonna have to open up the fountain area.
等等
Not yet.
有情况
Got something.
巴恩斯你继续监视她
Barnes, you keep a lookout for her.
周六下午6点45
This is Saturday, 6:46 p.M.
她推了一个客房♥服务车
She took a room service tray.
谁在看厨房♥服务电梯里的监控
Who's got the inside of the kitchen service elevator?
我们需要周六下午6点46分
We need Saturday, 6:46 p.M.
哪层
Which floor?
好像是15层
Looks like 15.
好的 我们需要上周六十五层的监控录像
Okay, we need video footage, 15th floor, last Saturday.
没有
Don't have it.
15和14层因为火灾被关闭了
15 and 14 are closed off from fire damages,
准备装♥修♥
pending renovations.
这些房♥间都好几周没住人了
The rooms haven't been occupied for weeks,
没监控也好几个星期
and the cameras haven't been on for weeks either.
她把他养在那
She's feeding him.
他就在那 15层
That's where he has to be. 15th floor.
她从洗手间出来了吗
She come back from the bathroom yet?
我没看见她
I haven't seen her.
还有五家等着他们的甜点呢
Family of five are still waiting for their desserts.
下午7点48分 她没回来
7:48 p.M. She's not coming back.
走吧 15层
All right, let's do it. 15th floor.
克♥林♥顿♥ 呼叫特警队
Clinton, call in the SWAT team.
我需要清空整个喷泉区域
I want the entire fountain area clear.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表