剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
we called these reformed addicts "Morning glories."
他们在黎明时弃暗投明 但到了傍晚
They shine bright in the dawn, but by nightfall,
他们又故态复萌
they fade back to their old habits.
达蒙看上去很真诚 不是吗
Damon seemed sincere, didn't he?
走着瞧 我也希望我错了
Time will tell, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.
克罗斯比
Hey, Crosby.
看看这张照片
Check out this photo.
有什么不对的地方吗
Does everything look right to you?
有
No.
看这姑娘脸上的阴影
See the shadow on the girl's face?
比其他地方阴影更深
It's a deeper shade than the rest.
对 光线有点不同
Yeah, the light's a little different.
这姑娘是被后添上去的
This girl has been photo-shopped into the picture.
丹妮丝用修图软件把卡丽娜添上去
Denise photo-shopped Karina into the picture
好让她爸爸高兴吗
to make her father happy?
如果那是她女儿的话
If that's her daughter.
这些小姑娘的速写
These sketches of the young girl,
就像她不知道卡丽娜长什么样
it's like she doesn't know what Karina looks like
她想弄清楚
and she's trying to figure it out.
好像她上次看见她时 她才两岁
As if she last saw her when she was two years old.
对 她撒谎说卡丽娜和她生活在一起
Exactly. She lied about Karina living with her,
她编造了些达蒙回来了的谎言
she made up some fairytale about Damon coming back.
这张照片 看 看
This...this photo. Look, look.
这
This...
这是梦想中的快乐之家
This is her dream happy family.
但她失去了女儿 儿子又进了监狱
But she lost her daughter, and then her son went to jail.
就是这让她情绪崩溃了
That's what broke her emotionally.
她的梦想破灭了
Her dream unraveled,
她也崩溃了
and her with it.
不好意思 打扰一下
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you.
我车坏在路上了 我得给我哥打个电♥话♥
My car broke down up the street and I need to call my brother.
我手♥机♥关机了
My cell phone's dead.
你先待在这
Can you stay right there?
把电♥话♥号♥给我 我给你哥打
Give me the number and I'll call your brother.
别傻了 进来吧 亲爱的
Now that's silly. Come in, dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是比尔和卡罗尔吗
You're Bill and Carol?
你怎么知道我们名字的
How did you know our names?
你们是我女儿的养父母
You're my daughter's foster parents.
-谁 -卡丽娜·约翰逊
- Who? - Karina Johnson.
但卡丽娜不住这了
But Karina doesn't live here anymore.
她去哪了 你们对她做了什么
Where is she? What did you do with her?
什么都没做
Nothing.
我们尽力了 她14岁
We did our best, she was 14--
我们管不了她
She was too much for us.
我们把她送回去了
We gave her back.
回去 送回给谁
Back? To who?
告诉我
Tell me!
你是新闻里那个女人
You're that woman on the news.
他们在找的那个
The one they're looking for.
告诉我 我的卡丽娜去哪里了
Just tell me where my Karina is.
我们不知道
We don't know.
我要叫警♥察♥了 你最好离开
I'm calling the police. You better leave--
她是我女儿
She's my daughter!
-不 -你把她当条狗一样随便送回去
- No. - You gave her back like a dog.
停
Stop!
不 不 不 不 求你
No, no, no, no, please.
你们这些恶魔
You're monsters.
拜托
Please.
我们以为她会杀了我们
We thought she was going to kill us.
她女儿怎么了
And what did happen to her daughter?
我们没法和她交流
We couldn't deal with her.
我们尝试了 但她非常愤怒
We tried, but she was so angry.
我们收养过很多孩子
We've had lots of foster kids.
在信任我们之前他们会先试探
They test you before they trust you.
但卡丽娜
But Karina...
你有她的照片吗
Do you have any pictures of her?
没有 她不让我们照
No, she wouldn't let us.
和其他孩子一起照也不行
I mean, not even with the other children.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
这就是丹妮丝来巴尔的摩的原因吗
So that's why Denise came to Baltimore.
来找卡丽娜
To find Karina.
她觉得达蒙知道她在哪
She thought Damon knew where she was.
她紧紧抓住她的家里仅剩的那一小部分
She's clinging on to what's left of her family,
她很久前失去的女儿
the daughter she lost so long ago.
如果我们先找到卡丽娜
If we find Karina first,
就能抓住丹妮丝
we catch Denise.
你可以随意用传票威胁我
You can threaten me with all the subpoenas you want,
领养儿童的档案 尤其是未成年领养儿童
the files of foster children, of minor foster children,
可以不接受审查
are protected from scrutiny.
这个领养儿童现在都19岁了
This foster child would be 19 by now.
她已经成年了
She's an adult.
这点无关紧要
That's immaterial.
你刚干了什么
What did you just do?
万一卡丽娜被她母亲杀了
In case Karina gets killed by a mother
这个已经伤害并杀死六人的母亲
who's already assaulted and killed a half dozen people,
我想记住你这张脸
I want to remember the face of the person
就是你不让我们保护她
who kept us from protecting her.
谁知道呢 也许那张照片会流到网上去
Who knows, that photo could get out to the internet?
完全有可能 我可以在两分钟内黑入她的手♥机♥
Totally, I can hack her phone in about two minutes.
想让我展示给你看吗
You want me to show you?
卡丽娜·约翰逊在两岁时就与母亲分开
Karina Johnson was removed from her mother's care at age two.
因为她母亲无法为她提供安全住所
Because of her mother's failure to provide a safe home
卡丽娜·约翰逊
而且她有个吸毒成瘾的父亲
and the presence of a drug addicted father,
卡丽娜再也没有回到父母身边
Karina was not returned to her parents
并且直到17岁都在领养系统里
and remained in the foster system until age 17.
那些记录是什么
What are those notes?
记录
各个领养父母给的评语
Comments from her various foster parents.
"聪明有才华的女孩" "野性十足"
"A smart and talented girl." "A wild streak."
"推荐拿音乐奖学金"
"Recommended for a music scholarship."
"倔强固执"
"Headstrong."
我喜欢这姑娘
I like this girl.
她17岁时发生了什么
What happened when she was 17?
她16岁的时候被安置到了新家
She'd been placed at age 16 in a new home.
她似乎过得不错
She seemed to do well,
然而一年后 她就离家出走了
then after a year, she ran away.
她去哪里了
Where'd she run to?
迈阿密
Miami.
没有人找她吗
Didn't anybody look for her?
领养父母找了
The foster parents did.
他们雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 但没找到她
They hired a private detective, but they couldn't find her.
儿童保护机构找她了吗
Did Child Services look for her?
没有
No.
她当时已经17岁
She was 17.
不在系统保护的年龄范围内
She was aging out of the system.
不值得花这钱
It wasn't worth the expense.
卡丽娜
Oh, Karina.
你比我记忆中美多了
You are so much prettier than I remember.
你觉得妈妈的新鞋怎么样
What do you think of Mama's new shoes?
-好看吗 -嗯
- Are they nice? - Yeah.
我知道蓝色是你最爱的颜色
I know blue's your favorite color.
嗯 黄色
Yeah. Yellow.
是吗
Yeah?
你看上去和弟弟肯德尔一模一样
You look just like your little brother, Kendall.
你很快就能见到他了 好吗
You'll get to meet him soon, okay?
-我就觉得你会喜欢他的 -冰淇淋
- I think you'll like him. - Ice cream!
我知道你会喜欢他
I know you're going to like him.
-冰淇淋 -你在干什么
- Ice cream. - What are you doing?
离我女儿远点
Get away from my daughter.
不 我只是跟她说她有多漂亮
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表