剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Bottom line,
没有任何他出轨的迹象
there was no sign he was gonna step out on his wife.
他根本没这个时间
I don't see how he'd have time.
他每天接诊五十到七十个病患
He was seeing 50 to 70 patients a day.
纽伯格一定有很多人得了拇囊炎
There must be a lot of bunions in Newburgh.
这位是奥古斯汀女士 布洛克的护士
This is Ms. Augustin, Brock's nurse.
我是拉克鲁瓦探员
Agent LaCroix.
这是克罗斯比探员和巴恩斯探员
This is Agent Crosby, Agent Barnes.
感谢你能来 你一定很震惊吧
Thanks for coming in, this must've been a shock to you.
-是的 很震惊 -你当他护士多久了
- Yes, very much. - Have you been with him long?
他四年前开诊所时我就是他的护士了
Since he opened the clinic four years ago.
我们要看看布洛克医生的办公室
We need to see Dr. Brock's office.
他曾是第十二步兵团的下士
He was a two striper in the 12th infantry.
和我一个团 在波斯尼亚服役过
My regiment. Served in Bosnia.
他对这段经历非常自豪
He's very proud of his service.
看出来了
We noticed.
-这抽屉里以前放的什么 -现金
- What was in this drawer? - Cash.
他的很多病人付的现金
A lot of his patients paid in cash.
布洛克医生就这样全放办公室里吗
And Dr. Brock kept it all in his office?
他们直接付钱给他
They paid him directly.
他喜欢自己记账
He liked to do his own bookkeeping.
这不归我管
It's not my area.
这里面是什么
What's in here?
-处方笺 -你有钥匙吗
- Prescription pads. - Do you have a key?
奇怪了
I don't understand.
两天前还至少有一百多张处方笺的
There were at least a hundred pads under there two days ago.
这些病人档案里一点病历都没记录
None of these patient files have any medical histories:
血检 X光 核共振这些检查记录都没有
no blood work, no X-rays, no MRIs.
布洛克医生到底帮病人做些什么
What exactly did Dr. Brock do for his patients?
他治疗他们
He treated them.
他们患有足踝痛 脚痛
They presented with ankle pain, foot pain.
他不做任何检查就直接治疗他们吗
And he treated them without any tests,
或者这些都不重要
or maybe it didn't matter.
他直接给他们写份止痛药的处方
He just wrote them a prescription for painkillers.
是这么回事吗 奥古斯汀女士
Is that what this was, Ms. Augustin:
滥开鸦♥片♥制药
an opioid pill mill?
我不知道 我只是按布洛克医生的吩咐做事
I don't know, I just did what Dr. Brock told me to do.
他写一张处方收多少钱
What was his fee for writing a scrip?
他的基础咨♥询♥费是三百美元
His basic consultation is $300.
只为签个名吗
Just for writing his name?
他可能觉得卖♥♥处方开止痛药
Maybe he thinks he can bankroll his run
能给逃亡集资
by selling scrips for opioids.
我们从他最忠实的病人查起吧
Let's start with his most loyal patients.
你们找我♥干♥什么 我又没做错什么
Why are you talking to me? I didn't do nothing wrong.
我有很合理的理由见布洛克医生
I had good reason to see Dr. Brock.
说实话吧 妈妈
Just tell them the truth, Mom.
他在卖♥♥药给你
He was giving you pills.
你上瘾了 还不肯承认
You're an addict, and you can't admit that.
别瞎说 卡西
Cassie, please.
我受过伤 有慢性疼痛
I have injuries. I have chronic pain.
看 我伤过膝盖
Look, I injured my knee.
-看到了吧 -这是旧伤了
- See? - Those scars are old.
-怎么受的伤 -一场意外
- How'd you do that? - It was an accident.
不是什么大事
It wasn't no big deal.
她上瘾多久了
How long has she been an addict?
不 你别把她牵扯进来
No, you leave her out of this.
三年了
Three years.
试过跟她谈谈吗
You tried talking to her?
无数次了 我求她戒掉
All the time. I beg her to stop.
她太上瘾了 根本听不进去
She's too out of it to care.
这么多年你还照常上学
All those years you still go to school,
每天做功课吗
you do your homework every day?
你很坚强 卡西
You're a strong person, Cassie.
卡西 别这样 我尽力了
Cassie, please, I try my best.
至少你还有个家
You have a roof over your head.
是 因为我们住的是外公的房♥子
Yeah, because we're living at Grandpa's.
难得有时候 我还能看到从前熟悉的妈妈
There are times when I still see the Mom I used to know.
大部分时候...
And other times--
我只希望你能做回我的妈妈
I just want you to be my mom again.
怎么说 莱丝莉
How 'bout it, Leslie?
你可以现在开始 帮我们抓住布洛克
You can start right now. You can help us catch Brock.
-我不知道他在哪 -那你怎么拿到这些的
- I don't know where he is. - Then how'd you get these?
奥施耐的处方
Prescription for Oxynet,
昨天在宾夕法尼亚的一家药房♥填的
filled yesterday at a pharmacy in Pennsylvania.
奥施耐不是布洛克给你的吗
Isn't Oxynet what Brock gives you?
是他给我处方 又不是他的诊所
He gave me the prescription, not his clinic.
那是周一 这是昨天在宾夕法尼亚
On Monday, this was yesterday in Pennsylvania.
为什么是宾夕法尼亚
Why Pennsylvania?
快点 莱丝莉 说实话
Come on, Leslie, tell the truth.
是实话 他还有一家诊所
I am. He has another clinic.
米尔福德疼痛诊疗所
联邦特工 我们有搜查令
Federal agents. We have a warrant.
这里没有布洛克医生
There's no Dr. Brock here.
这是艾伦·艾什沃斯的诊所
This is Alan Ashworth's clinic.
那这是谁
And who's this?
那是艾什沃斯医生 他是背部专家
That's Dr. Ashworth. He's a back specialist.
艾什沃斯是莉莉安·布洛克的娘家名
Ashworth was Lilian Brock's maiden name.
艾伦·艾什沃斯医生在两年前拿到
A Pennsylvania medical license was issued to Dr. Alan Ashworth
宾夕法尼亚行医执照
two years ago.
布洛克的车在后面 引擎是冷的
Brock's car is out back. Engine's cold.
-他在这里还有别的车吗 -一辆奥迪
- He keep another car here? - An Audi.
-什么颜色 -银色
- Color? - Silver.
我去发通缉令
I'll get BOLO out.
银色奥迪 知道了
Silver Audi, get it.
布洛克的病人要失望了
Brock's patients are gonna be mighty disappointed.
-人这么多 -塞得下两家诊所了
- There's so many of them. - Enough to fill two clinics.
他从哪里找来这些人的
Where does he find all these people?
早上好
Good morning.
你们今天都带钱来看病了吗
Did you bring money for your appointment today?
能给我看一下吗
Can I see it, please?
别担心 你们没惹上什么麻烦
Don't worry, you're not in any trouble.
五十的面额 比本杰明[100元钞票]低调
$50 bills. Lower profile than Benjamins.
好了 大伙们听好了
All right, folks, listen up.
我们不是来找你们麻烦的
We're not here to cause any trouble for you,
但某些人一直在利用
but somebody's been taking advantage
你们的状况
of your circumstances.
你们好心帮我们做好工作
You good people can help us do our job,
你们就可以离开了
and you'll be on your way.
三百块 全是五十面额
Now, $300 in $50 bills.
大家都是这么多吗
Is that what everybody has?
很好 谢谢各位
Excellent. Thank you.
是谁给你们钱
Now, who gave you this money
叫你们来这里看医生的
and sent you here to see the doctor?
有愿意说的吗
Any takers?
我不禁注意到
I couldn't help notice
有些女士在看着你
some of the ladies are looking at you.
可能我长得帅
Maybe 'cause I'm good lookin'.
你也没那么帅
You're not that good lookin'.
你今早怎么来的
How'd you get here this morning?
开我的皮卡来的
I drove my pick-up.
你把机车丢在家了吗
You left your hog at home?
你鞋上的擦痕可是哈雷变速器刮的
The scuff marks on your boots are from a Harley gear shifter.
你胳膊上是什么纹身
What's that ink on your arm?
我们制♥服♥他了
We got him, we got him.
我们制♥服♥他了 已经没事了
We got him. It's all right, it's all right.
转身 转身
Turn over. Turn over!
果然
Yeah.
放逐之子
放逐之子 让他别动
Forsaken Sons. Don't let him move.
射杀布洛克妻子的入侵者
The intruder who shot Brock's wife,
他是哪个机车帮的
what bike gang did he belong to?
格伦·艾利克斯 放逐之子
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表