剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Reg is getting more desperate.
我希望安吉拉能给他一些答案
And I hope for her sake
就算为了她自己好
that Angela has some answers for him.
我很抱歉 你懂的
I'm sorry about...you know?
等等
Wait.
拿着这个
Take this.
打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥妈
Call your parents.
他们可能正在找你呢
They're probably looking for you.
奥黛丽说你真的是个好父亲
Audrey said you were a really good dad.
我并不是
I wasn't.
检查站没有发现
Nothing at the checkpoints.
我外甥女的新自♥拍♥
New pic of my niece?
对 在学校的多样性日上拍的
Yeah, from Diversity Day at school.
我听说过那些原住民寄宿学校
You know, I heard about the residential schools,
但我从来没向玛丽露和尼尔森问起过这事
but I never asked Marilou and Nelson about them.
他们没有去寄宿学校
They didn't go.
他们被父母留在家里
Their parents kept them at home,
牧师来的时候他们就藏起来
hid them from the priests when they came along.
他们很幸运
They're lucky.
我爸爸有几个叔叔去了寄宿学校
My dad had a couple of uncles that went.
他们终身都被阴影缠绕着
Those guys are haunted.
那他们有孩子吗
Did they have kids?
有几个要了孩子
Yeah, a few, and they had kids.
而那些孩子也受到了一些影响
They're all a little bit messed up.
好几代人的创伤
Multigenerational trauma.
痛苦就这样一代代传递
Man hands misery to man.
没人真正能痊愈 都是代代相传
Nobody heals, they just keep passing it on.
如果有那样的经历
You can't make a kid
就很难让一个孩子感受到安全和被爱
feel loved and safe if you've never experienced that.
我知道你在想什么 妹夫
I know what you're thinking, bro.
你在想你的父亲 他给你传递了什么
About your old man. What he passed on to you.
而我又会传给塔莉什么
What I might pass on to Tali?
我是说 看她爱护动物的样子
No, I mean, how she cares for animals.
她爱护动物 是因为她也被关爱着
She cares because she's been cared for.
你听进去了吗
You hear what I'm saying, bro?
塔莉会好好的
Tali's gonna be okay.
州警♥察♥找到了安吉拉 她安然无恙
Staties found Angela. She's safe.
雷吉在一个加油站甩下了她
Reg dropped her off at a gas station.
无害不罚知道吗 谢谢
No harm, no foul, okay? Thanks.
这事儿结束了 我想离开
It's over. I want to go.
我明白你是个幸存者
I understand you're a survivor
这是你应对这一切的方式
and that's how you cope.
自己站起来 放下这件事继续过
You dust yourself off and you move on.
差不多吧
Basically, yeah.
对此我们深表敬意
And we respect that,
但我们需要你帮忙来找到雷吉
but we need you to help us find Reg
以免他再伤害别人
before he harms anyone else.
他没伤害我
He didn't harm me.
他只想了解一些情况
He just wanted some intel,
得知情况之后他就放我走了
and once he got it, he let me go.
你告诉了他什么
What'd you tell him?
我告诉他我听说的事
I told him what I heard.
据说奥黛丽被一个嫖♥客♥杀了
That Audrey was killed by a john
莱克斯抛了尸
and Lex got rid of her body.
我不知道具体抛在哪
I don't know where.
莱克斯诱拐奥黛丽的时候 你在场吗
Were you there when Lex kidnapped her?
对
Yeah.
他和她搭讪 给了她一杯下药的啤酒
He chatted her up, gave her a beer, roofied her.
在汽车旅馆我们也试着让他放过她
We tried to get him to leave her at the motel,
但我不想另一边耳垂也被他拽下来
but I didn't want my other ear ripped off.
雷吉知道这一切后一定悲痛欲绝吧
Reg would've been devastated to hear all this.
他想找到莱克斯
He'd want to find Lex
还想找到奥黛丽的遗骸
and he'd want to find Audrey's remains.
你当时帮他了吗
Were you able to help him with any of that?
莱克斯有很严重的吸毒史
Lex had a real serious drug problem.
他都吸到神志恍惚 不能正常生活了
He got so strung out he couldn't function.
他只能回匹兹堡和他家人一起
He had to go stay with his family in Pittsburgh.
你知道他的真名吗
You know his real name?
我知道的更多
I know more than that.
我有他的驾照照片
I have a picture of his driver's license.
菲利斯·埃尔贝 你怎么弄到这照片的
Felix Erbe. How'd you get this?
莱克斯的吸毒迟早会害死人
Someone was gonna die because of Lex's drug problem.
我觉得我应该搞到这种东西
It seemed like something I should have.
-照片你给雷吉看过吗 -对
- Did you show that to Reg? - Yeah.
他把所有信息都写了下来
He, uh, he wrote everything down.
我们去找他吧
Let's find him.
这是我弟弟的骨灰
That's what's left of my brother.
他两星期前在布朗斯维尔路边被发现
They found him two weeks ago off Brownsville Road.
宾夕法尼亚州 匹兹堡
吸毒过量而死
Drug overdose.
我不知道该怎么处理他的骨灰
I don't know what to do with his ashes.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm very sorry.
没什么可遗憾的
There's nothing to be sorry for.
从各方面来看 菲利斯死掉都算轻的
Felix got off easy, all things considered.
最近有没有人问起他
Has anybody been here asking about him?
昨天有这么个人
This one man yesterday.
他说他女儿被菲利斯卖♥♥为妓♥女♥
Said his daughter was sex trafficked by Felix.
是这个人吗
This guy?
对 是他 雷吉
Yeah, that's him. Reg.
联调局通缉逃犯
雷吉诺德·沃特斯
老天
Oh, my God.
我还让他进了门 和他一起坐了坐
I let him in my house. I sat right here with him.
他有没有威胁或者恐吓你
Was he threatening or menacing?
没有 他只是很难过
No, he was just sad.
我知道我弟弟是什么样的人
Look, I know who my brother was,
他怎么对那些女人的
what he did to women.
我也不求原谅 至少不会求人原谅菲利斯
And I'm not into forgiveness, at least not for Felix.
所以当雷吉告诉我菲利斯对他女儿做的事
So when Reg told me what Felix did to his daughter,
我只是
I was just...
说我很抱歉
said I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 因为这是实话
I'm so sorry because I am.
这就是他想要的吗 只是聊聊
Is that all he wanted? Just to talk?
我想雷吉可能只是想知道
I think Reg was maybe hoping
他女儿的答案
to find an answer about his daughter.
然后一无所获吗
And there was nothing?
一定让他崩溃了
It must've been a blow to him.
他说那就像穷途末路
He said it was like the end of the road.
我看见他两眼湿润 我也开始哭
Then I saw his eyes were wet and then I started crying.
老实说 我们说到我弟弟...
Honestly, all this talk about my brother just...
雷吉说我不该责怪自己
Reg said I shouldn't blame myself.
他是对的 他还说了什么
He's right. What else did he say?
他说让我弟弟变成禽兽的
He said whatever made my brother a monster
都是陈年旧事了
happened a long time ago.
要我烧掉我弟弟的东西
Told me to burn my brother's things,
这样会终止无休止的痛苦
that it would break the cycle of pain
给我一个了断
and give me an ending.
我不明白
I don't know.
没什么事
It was fine.
他安静地离开了
He left without any trouble.
他有没有对你透露说要去哪里
Did he give you any idea where he might be going?
没有 他说他得一个人去治愈过去
No, he said he had to do his own work to heal the past.
原话就是这样
In those words?
对
Yup.
我很抱歉 这番对话
I'm sorry. All this talk...
我需要静一静 抱歉
I need a minute. Excuse me.
治愈过去
Heal the past.
他妻子的自杀
His wife's suicide,
他作为父亲和丈夫的失职
his failure as a parent and as a husband,
奥黛丽的谋杀
Audrey's murder.
他走投无路了 他只剩一个人了
He's hit a dead end. He's turning back on himself.
他想结束这轮回
He wants to break the cycle.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表