剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
our boy Clark has six civilian complaints in his file.
对 他开了很多交通罚单
Yeah, he wrote a lot of traffic tickets.
他就是个不留情面的人
I mean, he was just a hard-ass.
就算你是着火了 闯了红灯
You could be on fire and go through a red light,
他会送你去医院
and he'd escort you to the hospital,
但还是先会给你开个罚单
but first he'd write you that ticket.
跟州警有任何矛盾吗
Any beefs with state troopers?
据我所知没有
Not that I heard.
他从未对我或警局任何人
He never opened up to me or anybody else
敞开过心扉
in the department.
-你知道这怎么回事吗 -不知道
- You know anything about this? - No.
他提过他在纽瓦克有个女友
He mentioned he had a girlfriend in Newark,
我也信了
and I took his word for it,
但他从未提过她的名字 或给我看过她的照片
but he never told me her name or showed me a photo, nothing.
长官 那是我们的摇篮 我住街对面
Sir, that's our crib! I live across the street.
盖布在帮我组装
Gabe was helping me put it together.
我昨天还来过
I was over here yesterday, and--
天啊 真不敢相信他给组装好了
God, I can't believe he finished it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要带妻子去吃晚饭
I had to take my wife out to dinner.
我当时才做完了一半
We were only halfway done.
他肯定花了几小时才完成
It must have taken him hours to finish it.
你跟克拉克警官关系好吗
You were close with Officer Clark?
我不知道算不算好 我们一年前搬来的
I don't know about close, but we moved in a year ago.
他非常友好
He was super friendly,
而且我们也高兴街坊里有个警♥察♥
plus we liked having a cop in the neighborhood.
-让我们感到安全 -完美邻居
- Made us feel safe. - Perfect neighbor.
他提过工作上的麻烦 或跟其他警♥察♥有矛盾吗
He talk about problems at work or with other cops?
没有 我们都谈些好事
No, we talked about positive things
比如养孩子
like raising kids.
他想组建家庭
He wanted a family.
他有组建家庭的人选吗
Did he have someone to have it with?
埃莉丝 他在纽瓦克的女友
Elise, his girlfriend from Newark.
我不知道姓氏 但我有她照片
I don't have a last name, but I have a photo.
他发给我给阿穆娜看的
He sent it to me to show Amna.
他说他们在等待
He said they were waiting
结婚的合适时机
for the right time to get married.
合适时机 永远不可能差不多
The right time-- how about never?
我四年前就跟他分手了
I broke up with him four years ago
他当时还是纽瓦克警校的学员
when he was a cadet at the Newark Police Academy.
发生了什么
What happened?
他的情绪太难应对了
His moods were too hard to deal with.
举个例子
Give us an example.
似乎看似是小事
Well, it seems petty,
但我们吃完晚餐回来的路上
but we were driving back from dinner.
为小费的事吵了起来
We were arguing about the tip--
盖布给小费不多
Gabe wasn't much of a tipper--
他因超速被叫停了
and he got pulled over for speeding.
盖布对那个警♥察♥说他是警校学员
Gabe told the cop he was in the academy,
但那个警♥察♥没管
but the cop didn't care.
还是给他写了罚单吗
He wrote him up anyway?
盖布气坏了
Gabe was furious.
他不肯承认他超速了
He wouldn't admit that he was speeding,
但他却怪我惹他生气了
but he blamed me for getting him mad
导致他开得太快
and making him drive too fast.
我就受够了
That was the end of it for me.
有趣的对比 在莫里斯镇
Interesting contradictions-- in Morristown,
他因为大量开罚单而出名
he's known for giving out a lot of traffic tickets.
衡量自己和其他人很双标啊
One law for him, one law for everybody else.
那是四年前了
But that was four years ago.
他还跟别人说你是他女友
He's still telling people you're his girlfriend.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们分手大概六个月后
I mean, about six months after we broke up,
他说服我 又给了他次机会
I let him convince me to give him a second chance,
但根本不行
but it never clicked.
后来有天 他突然给我来了电♥话♥
Then, one day, he called me out of the blue.
他要去莫里斯镇工作了
He was taking a job in Morristown.
他叫我跟他一起去
He asked me to go with him.
我说我刚订了婚
I told him I had just gotten engaged.
他求我重新考虑
He begged me to reconsider.
他说他准备跟我组建家庭了
He said he was ready to start a family with me.
跟盖布去莫里斯镇 我拒绝了他
I mean, Morristown with Gabe-- I told him no.
她醒了
She's awake.
失陪了
Excuse me.
诺瓦克警局开除了他 他女友甩了他
Newark Police fired him. His girlfriend dumped him.
他失去了组建家庭的机会
He lost his chance of having a family.
两年后 他杀了一个准备
And two years later, he kills a young trooper
组建家庭的年轻州警
who's about to start a family.
不知道两件事是否相关
I don't know if the two are connected,
但挺押韵的
but they certainly rhyme.
那是什么 小伙子
What you got there, young man?
没事 你没惹麻烦
It's okay, you're not in any trouble.
核桃
Walnuts.
-腌的吗 -不是
- Salted? - No.
好
Good job.
挺晚了 你还是回家吧
It's getting late. You should head home.
去吧
Go on.
帕特森警局
Paterson Police Department.
我不知道是否真有情况
Hi, I don't know if it's an emergency.
我听上去可能会像个保护欲过强的家长
I probably sound like an overprotective parent,
但潘宁顿公园的亭子附近
but there's a homeless guy harassing a kid
有个流浪汉在骚扰个孩子
in Pennington Park near the pavilion.
好 我们会派人去查看
Okay, we'll send someone to investigate.
先生
Sir.
先生 我得请你离开
Sir, I'm gonna need you to move along.
头部中枪 近距离
Head shot, point blank.
艾米·坎贝尔警官 在帕特森警局做了三年
Officer Amy Campbell, three years on the Paterson PD.
她家里有两个孩子
She has two kids at home.
她接警来响应流浪汉滞留
She was responding to a call about a vagrant.
打去了警局非紧急热♥线♥
Came in to the department's non-emergency line.
电♥话♥没有录音 也并未追踪
Calls aren't recorded or traced.
号♥码追查到一部一次性手♥机♥ 这部
Number goes back to a burner-- this one.
就在那边的垃圾桶里
It was found in that trash can over there.
目击者说打电♥话♥时 公园里有个警♥察♥
Wit saw a cop in the park at the time of the call.
他们在六个人里指认了克拉克的照片
They picked Clark out of a six-pack.
克拉克设了个陷阱
Clark laid a trap.
没人听到枪击
Nobody heard the shot.
几个目击者见到一名流浪汉
Couple of witnesses saw a vagrant
像周日散步一般 不急不慢地离开了公园
heading out of the park in no hurry like a Sunday walk.
他什么都做对了
He did everything right--
隐蔽地带 晚餐时间 公园基本无人
secluded area, dinnertime so the park was mostly empty,
还伪装成了不会引起注意的人
and a disguise that nobody would pay attention to.
他花了不少功夫
He put a lot of effort into this.
你们来看看 在知名论♥坛♥上有篇火帖
You guys have to see this. It's trending on Reddit.
我是莫里斯镇警局的
My name is Officer Gabriel Clark
盖布利尔·克拉克警官
of the Morristown Police Department.
我要发表一段简短声明
I have a short statement to make.
我们生活在谎言世界里 假新闻 假事实
We live in a world of lies-- fake news, fake facts,
有问题的事被洗白
dirty things made to look clean,
假照片 领袖颠倒是非
phony pictures, leaders telling us up is down,
到处都有人违背诺言
and everywhere, people who are breaking their word.
真♥相♥ 生活中最重要的事就是真♥相♥
Truth--the most important thing in life is the truth.
我一直都实话实说 但他们没有
Now, I've always told the truth, but they haven't.
我后悔我杀了人
I regret I have taken lives,
我也后悔我还得继续杀人
and I regret I'll have to take more lives
直到他们说出真♥相♥
until they tell the truth.
这是宣战
Well, now, that's a declaration of war.
新泽西州 帕特森
这是克拉克视频的元数据
It's the metadata from Clark's video.
他是在杀州警那天早上上传的
He uploaded it the morning before he killed the troopers
并安排好了
and scheduled its release
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表