剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他们的调查很单薄
Their investigation isn't much--
跟克拉克相左的口供 几份现场报告
statements contradicting Clark, a couple of field reports.
他们似乎急于埋没克拉克的不满
Looks like they were in a rush to bury Clark's complaint.
两个街区外的监控
Security cameras two blocks away
拍到了克拉克驱车离开
caught Clark driving away.
守卫房♥子的警♥察♥朝他开了20多枪
The cops guarding the house threw 20-plus bullets his way.
但并无迹象表明他们击中了他
No sign that they hit him.
20枪 谁先开枪的
Twenty shots? Who started the shooting?
警♥察♥
Cops.
并无证据表明克拉克还击了
No evidence Clark returned fire.
如果不了解
If I didn't know better,
会觉得他们得到了当场击毙的命令
it'd look like they got orders to shoot on sight.
我有发现 来看
I found something. Look at this.
是警方调度报告
It's from the police dispatch records.
弗兰克·库比亚克 那位医护人员
Right before Frank Kubiak, the paramedic,
被派往这里 南德蒙德484号♥的突袭现场前
was dispatched to the raid here at 484 South Drummond,
还有一辆救护车被调度
another ambulance was dispatched
派往了这里 北德蒙德484号♥ 但后被取消
to 484 North Drummond here. That call was canceled.
救护车去错了地址
That ambulance went to the wrong address.
对这种南北街来说是常事
Happens all the time with North/South streets.
警♥察♥突袭了南德蒙德街的房♥子
Cops raided the house on South Drummond
以为那里有冰♥毒♥作坊 却毫无发现
hoping to find a meth lab, found nothing.
不知道北德蒙德街上有什么
I wonder what's on North Drummond.
看来是起火了
Looks like a fire hit the place.
新泽西州诺瓦克
不好意思 女士 抱歉打扰
Excuse me, ma'am. Sorry to bother you.
我和我朋友想知道隔壁这栋房♥子
My friends and I are wondering what happened
是发生了什么事
to that house next door.
两年前爆♥炸♥了
That house blew up two years ago.
他们在地下室里制毒
They were cooking drugs in the basement.
太可怕了 谢谢
That's just terrible. Thank you.
这才是冰♥毒♥作坊所在地
This is where the meth lab was.
第一辆救护车是被派往这里的
The first ambulance was sent here.
那么调度员肯定是说了
The dispatcher would've used the address
行动计划里的地址 真实地址
in the operations plan-- the actual address
诺瓦克警局从线报里得到的地址
Newark PD got from the tip.
救护车到达 却没看到突袭行动
The ambulance got here, didn't find a raid in progress,
救护便被取消
so the call was canceled.
第二辆救护车才被派往突袭真正发生的地方
The second ambulance was sent to where the raid was
南德蒙德街
on South Drummond.
警方找错了地方
Cops went to the wrong address.
我们得单独跟你谈谈
We need to talk to you alone.
我能帮你们什么吗
What can I do for you?
你可以从说出真♥相♥开始
You can start by telling the truth.
你三年前突袭错了房♥子
You raided the wrong house three years ago.
你给我等等
Now, you wait a minute.
你的错误导致一名无辜者枉死
Your mistake cost an innocent man his life.
所以你才掩盖了克拉克的投诉
That's why you deep-sixed Clark's complaint.
因为再继续查下去会让你的错误被发现
Too much digging around would've shown up your mistake.
你在胡说八道
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道这个
I know this--
你阻碍了联调局的调查
you impeded an FBI investigation
将他人的性命置于危险之中
and put people's lives at risk!
克拉克再杀人的话就是你的错
Clark kills anybody else, it's on you!
经联调局初步调查
The FBI's initial investigation
发现证据表明诺瓦克警局
found evidence that the Newark Police
突袭了错误的房♥子
raided the wrong address
导致屋主死亡
resulting in the death of the homeowner
此外还发现了高级警官掩盖事实的证据
along with evidence of a cover-up by supervisory officers.
因此 联调局将对
As a result, the FBI will conduct
诺瓦克警局对包铁区的突袭行动
a full investigation into the Newark Police Department's
展开全面调查
handling of the Ironbound raid.
现在有请特别探员杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
I'll now turn this over to Special Agent Jess LaCroix
是他带领了初步调查
who conducted the initial investigation.
杰斯
Jess.
我要对
I'm addressing myself
前警官盖布利尔·克拉克说话
to former police officer Gabriel Clark.
克拉克先生 我知道之前你说
Mr. Clark, I understand nobody listened
诺瓦克警局有所隐瞒时
when you said the Newark Police Department
没人肯听你的
was hiding something.
你说他们撒了谎时 没人肯听
Nobody listened when you said they lied.
但现在大家都在听了
Well, everybody's listening now.
我们会查明真♥相♥
We will find the truth,
但我需要你自首
but I need you to turn yourself in.
我需要你的证词才能拨乱反正
I need your testimony to make it right.
请联♥系♥我
Please call me.
调查是重大新闻
The investigation's big news.
非常火爆
Trending heavily.
大家都在评论
Editorials are piling on:
"警方欺瞒导致私下处决"
"Are Vigilante Deaths the Price of Police Deception?"
多可爱
Isn't this adorable?
有人在众筹给克拉克辩护
Someone's crowdfunding for Clark's defense.
如果能说服他自首 那我也认了
If it convinces him to surrender, I'll take it.
我可能发现了克拉克的触发事件
Think I found what triggered Clark.
那个被杀屋主的家人
The family of the homeowner who got killed?
克拉克杀害州警前一周
Their lawsuit got dismissed
他们的起诉被驳回了
a week before Clark killed those troopers.
克罗斯比 是他
Crosby. It's him.
接过来
Yeah, put him through.
我是拉克鲁瓦探员 你是谁
This is Agent LaCroix. Who am I speaking to?
克拉克警官
Officer Clark.
恭喜你揭开了真♥相♥ 拉克鲁瓦探员
Good job turning over the rock, Agent LaCroix.
地址搞错 这我都不知道
Wrong address, that was a new one on me.
如果没有你的证词也没用
It won't add up to anything without your testimony.
那你比我更相信司法系统
Well, you got more faith in the system than I do.
我有话要对你说
Listen, I have a message for you.
别找我了
Stop looking for me.
你知道我做不到
You know I can't do that,
但我会尽我所能确保
but I'll do everything I can to make sure
你得到公平听证 我能保证
you get a fair hearing, and I can promise you
你可以满意地看到冤枉了你的人
the satisfaction of seeing the people who wronged you
为罪行付出代价
pay for their crimes.
我没那么天真
I'm not that naive.
你在做出无法兑现的保证
You're promising things that you can't deliver.
你也有你的腐♥败♥
In your own way, you're corrupt.
我更喜欢我的方式
I like my way better.
杀人吗
You mean killing people?
更坦诚 更直接
It's more honest. It's straightforward.
真实 你很看重真♥相♥ 是吗
Truthful--the truth is important to you, right?
你越远离真♥相♥
The further away you get from it,
情况越复杂
the more complicated things get.
想要更好的情况 就得纯粹 美好 认真
Things are simple if you're pure, good, and serious,
与正义为友
a friend of justice,
为坚持尽职毫无动摇
and resolute in your devotion to duty.
我熟悉这些话
I know those words.
他还说过"最好的复仇
He also said, "The best revenge is
是不与伤害你的人同路"
to be unlike those who injured you."
人们一般更多会引用网红的名句
People are more likely to quote the Kardashians
而不是罗马哲学家
than Roman philosophers.
你怎么知道马可·奥里利乌斯的
How'd you come across Marcus Aurelius?
我有个良师 我们没什么好说了
I had a good coach. We're done here.
盖布利尔 等等 我们别断了联络
Gabriel, wait, let's keep the line of communication open.
我不需要你什么了
There's nothing I want from you.
近距离观看包铁区事件调查呢
How about a front row seat to the Ironbound investigation?
我知道任何情况都随时告诉你
I'll tell you what I know when I know it.
你可以看他们付出代价
You can watch the heads roll.
好 但我不会收手的
Fine, but it won't stop me.
一步步来
One step at a time.
我需要个联♥系♥你的方式
I need a way to get in touch with you.
你喜欢数独 是吧
You like sudoku, right?
知道数独风暴网站吗
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表