剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
你...你在说什么
What are you-- What are you talking about?
他...我亲眼看到的
He--I saw him with my own eyes.
他让那个贱♥人♥扇他
He let that guy bitch slap him.
大卫 我要给你看点东西
David, I want to show you something okay?
-你在干什么 -给我点时间
- What are you doing? - Just give me a second.
我要给你看你♥爸♥爸的尸检报告
I want to show you your father's autopsy report.
你必须要看 你欠你自己一个解释
You need to see it. You owe it to yourself.
你就看一眼
Okay, just take a look at it.
-不 我不想看 -看一眼 大卫
- No, I don't wanna see it. - Take a look, David.
我不想看
I don't wanna look at it.
这上面说你父亲是自杀的
It says that your father took his own life.
什么 不
What? No.
不是因为你的邻居
Not because of your neighbor
或你的妈妈 或你
or because of your mother or because of you,
而是因为他很痛苦
but because he was in pain.
你父亲病得很严重
Your father was a very sick man,
但他不是一个懦夫
but he wasn't a coward.
他每天努力工作
He worked every day.
他供你和你的母亲吃穿
He provided for you, for your mother.
他尽了全力
He did the best he could.
你不用再继续因为他而愤怒了
You don't need to be angry at him anymore.
天啊
Oh, God.
你可以放下了 大卫
You can let go now, David.
不用再惩罚任何人了
No need to punish anybody anymore.
我来
I got you.
带他上去
Take him up.
好样的 老大
Good one, boss.
刚刚还是有点危险的
It was touch and go there for a while.
你总是这样 总是同情他们
You always do that. Always empathize with them,
希望他们放下对自己的恨
try to make them feel better about themselves.
为什么
Why?
这样他们才能知道自己有选择
So they know they have a choice.
我看到你抓到法隆了 迟到总比不到好
I saw you caught Fallon. Better late than never.
所以你打给我是告诉你
So you called to tell me you're ready
-你准备好让我们更进一步了 -是的
- to move our thing forward? - Yes.
-我要往前走了 -我就知道你会想明白的
- I'm moving forward. - I knew you'd come around.
我想我们今晚可以去...
So I was thinking, we could go tonight--
没有"我们"了
There's no "We" Here.
我径直走过了你
I'm moving forward right past you.
你那天告诉我的朋友 你觉得
You told my buddy the other day that you think
我私下很吸引你
I secretly dig your attention,
这让我意识到其实你一直在私下
which made me realize that you've been operating
做小动作
in the dark--
你根本不知道你的关注
that you have no concept of what
对我造成了什么影响
your attention has done to me,
对我的生活造成了什么影响
the impact that it's had on my life.
-哈娜 我知道 -不 你不知道
- Hana, I know-- - No, you don't know.
所以你现在要听我说
So now you need to hear me.
我们那一次约会后
After our one date,
你一个月持续的关注
after a month of your constant attention,
你的短♥信♥和邮件
your texts and emails
还有没日没夜来我家按门铃后
and buzzing my apartment day and night,
我开始有偏头痛
I started having migraines.
我开始恶心 反胃
I get nauseous, sick to my stomach,
就是为了看看收件箱里有没有你的邮件
just to see an email in my inbox from you.
三个月后 我爆发了湿疹
And three months later, I had an outbreak of eczema.
我八岁后就没长过湿疹了
I hadn't had eczema since I was eight.
然后我的月经停了
And then my period stopped.
医生说是应激性的
The doctor said it was all stress-related.
我还带了医生的账单
Here, I brought the doctor's bills
以免你不相信我
in case you don't believe me.
我被诊断患有焦虑症
I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder.
我不得不继续服药
I had to go on medication.
我同时见三名不同的心理治疗师
I saw three different therapists.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我带着枪
I carry a gun,
而我却一直很害怕
and I was afraid all the time,
因为你让我害怕
because you made me afraid.
我不希望你感觉...
I didn't want to make you feel--
也许你觉得这些关注很性感
Maybe you thought all that attention was sexy.
其实不是
It wasn't.
也许你觉得这表示你在乎
Maybe you thought it showed that you cared.
其实没有
It didn't.
不管你的目的是什么 这都起了反效果
Whatever you intended, it did the opposite.
但现在 你知道了
But now, you know.
你总得让我解释几句吧
You've gotta let me defend myself.
不 我不用
No, I don't.
你无权让我为你做任何事
You're not entitled to anything from me.
我的人生就是我的人生
My life is my life.
你没有参与其中
You're not a part of it.
你从来没有参与过
You were never a part of it.
也永远不会参与
You'll never be a part of it.
你和我到此为止 杰克
You're done with me, Jack...
我也受够你了
And I'm done with you.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表