剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
to get him to own up to his paternal responsibility.
这两件事或许有所关联
The two events could be connected.
案卷上有说她袭击的是谁吗
Does the file say who she was accused of assaulting?
案卷已经密封了
The file is sealed.
但显示她父亲为她支付了保释金
But it does say her bail was paid for by her father,
格兰维尔·泰森 他我倒是能找到
Glanville Tyson. Him I can find.
我想起来了
I remember.
丹妮丝怀着肯德尔六个月时
Denise was six months pregnant with Kendall.
达蒙过来要钱买♥♥毒品
Damon came by to get money for drugs.
她不给 他们争执起来
She wouldn't give it, they got into a fight.
他推了她 她便捅伤了他
He pushed her, and she stabbed him.
他们以谋杀罪名指控她
They put some murder charge on her.
-蓄意谋杀 -对
- Attempted murder. - Yes.
最终 他们说是自我防卫
In the end, they said it was self-defense.
听起来丹妮丝不太会
It doesn't sound like Denise
向达蒙寻求帮助
would be reaching out to Damon for help.
帮助什么
Help with what?
你最近和你女儿聊过吗
Have you talked to your daughter lately?
最近
Lately?
我不知道
I don't know.
我得查一下
I have to check.
我记性有些不好
My memory's gotten a little slippery.
我女儿还好吗
Is my daughter all right?
好的 好的 我们只是得和她聊聊
Yes, yes, yes. We just need to talk to her.
我来看看
Let's see.
她打给我的时候是
She called me in...
六月份
June.
那是谁
Who's that
照片中间的那个
in the picture right there in the middle?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
那是丹妮丝
That's Denise.
那是我的孙子 肯德尔
And that's my grandson, Kendall.
那女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
那是我孙女 卡丽娜
That's my granddaughter, Karina,
丹妮丝的首胎
Denise's first-born.
然而达蒙是她父亲
Now that Damon's her father.
卡丽娜现在在哪
Where's Karina now?
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
她当然和丹妮丝一起生活着
She lives with Denise, of course.
卡丽娜有来这看望过你吗
Has Karina been here to visit you?
她肯定来过
She must have.
但我没在日历上查到
I don't see it on the calendar.
但照片上的是她
But that's her in the picture.
他们看起来多么开心啊
Don't they look happy?
丹妮丝的小女儿
Denise's baby girl.
我可以给你看样东西吗 泰森先生
Can I show you something, Mr. Tyson?
这个眼熟吗
Does that look familiar?
当然
Sure.
是源自我妻子那部分家族的
It's from my wife's side of the family.
她曾祖母
Her great grandmother
曾是北卡罗来纳州的奴隶
was an enslaved woman in North Carolina.
她用这只勺子喂主人的女儿们
She fed the master's girls with that spoon.
解放运动开始之后 她逃往北方
When Emancipation came, she ran north.
带着勺子以备花销 但从未用过
Took the spoon to pay her way, never had to use it.
从此之后就世代母女相传
Been passed down mother to daughter ever since.
我妻子临终前将它给了丹妮丝
My wife gave it to Denise before she passed away.
丹妮丝将来也会传给卡丽娜
And Denise will pass it on to Karina.
你介意我借走这张照片吗 泰森先生
Do you mind if I borrow that picture, Mr. Tyson?
只要还回来就行
So long as you return it.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丹妮丝没和他说
Denise hasn't told him
她女儿已经不和她一起生活了
her daughter doesn't live with her anymore.
她对肯德尔勾勒了一位完美父亲
She tells Kendall about his perfect father.
又对自己父亲
She tells her own father
讲述着自己与两个孩子的圆♥满♥生活
about her perfect life with her two kids.
她编织着许多美梦啊
She's juggling a lot of fantasies.
这都是为了比达蒙过得好
And it's all about to land on top of Damon.
我和控告丹妮丝的州检察官聊过了
I talked to the state's attorney who prosecuted Denise.
他说达蒙在大陪审团面前作证时磕高了
He said Damon was high when he testified for the grand jury.
这就是他们撤诉的原因
That's why they kicked it.
他马上发给我达蒙现在的住址
He's texting me Damon's current address.
这个
Here.
他在欧文斯米尔 好地方
He's in Owings Mills. Nice.
我可不会想象他那种瘾君子会住在那里
Not where I'd expect to find that pipe head.
你怎么知道这地方真好的
How do you know it's nice?
我前女友在欧文斯米尔
I had a girlfriend from Baltimore.
-你从没跟我说过她 -我想也没有
- You never told me about her. - I guess I didn't.
你说她冲着我来是什么意思
What do you mean she's coming for me?
她两天前问过你曾经的女友 米歇尔
She asked your old girlfriend, Michelle,
关于你的事
about you two days ago.
她现在是来要血债的 约翰逊先生
She's out for blood, Mr. Johnson.
她想要杀害为她的儿子 也就是你的儿子
She tried to kill a lawyer who talked her son, your son,
"辩护"来20年监禁的律师
into a 20 year sentence.
她阉了企图侵犯她的男人
She de-balled a guy who tried to assault her.
很明显 要说有谁让她失望过...
And quite frankly, in the realm of people who've let her down--
你符合条件
You fit the bill.
你抛下她和两个孩子
You left her with two little kids,
你的吸毒史曾毁掉她的生活
you ruined her life with your addiction--
我不否认 好吗
I'm not fighting you on that, all right?
我知道我的所为
I know what I did.
她也知道
So does she.
行啊 好吧 我罪有应得
Yeah, okay, I deserve that.
但我在逐渐改过了 女士
But I'm a work in progress, lady.
好吗 逐渐改过
All right? A work in progress.
等等 你说我抛下丹妮丝和两个孩子
Wait, you said I left Denise with two kids.
她把卡丽娜找回来了吗
She got Karina back?
从哪里要回来
Back from what?
听着 我不是引以为傲
Look, I'm not proud about this.
我们不评头论足
We're not judging.
当卡丽娜两岁时
When Karina was two,
丹工作时我看着她
I was watching her while Dee was at work.
我出去
And I went out to...
我出去搞毒品 留卡丽娜一人
I went out to score a bag. I left Karina alone.
邻居听见了她的哭声 报了警
The neighbors heard her crying, they called the cops,
丹担了责任
Dee got the blame.
他们就把卡丽娜送到了寄养中心
They went and they put Karina in foster care.
我最后一次看见丹是15年前
And the last time I saw Dee 15 years ago,
她当时在争取要回卡丽娜
she was fighting to get her back.
你想看看肯德尔和卡丽娜的照片吗
Would you like to see a picture of Kendall and Karina?
想
Yeah.
兄弟 他们真不错
Man, they're beautiful.
如果当时我在那
If I had been there for them,
或许就不会有这些问题了
maybe none of this trouble--
谢谢
Thank you.
在找到丹妮丝前 你和家人最好先搬走
You and your family should move out until Denise is found.
我会派人盯着这房♥子 以防她出现
I'll make sure somebody watches the house in case she shows up.
我们走之前 你或许想给他点颜色看看
Maybe you'd like to kick him before we go.
丹妮丝在巴尔的摩的老邻居吗
Denise's old neighbors in Baltimore?
基本全找到了 她经常搬家
Almost done. She moved around a lot.
每个都派探员蹲守 以防她造访
Send agents to each one in case she reached out to them.
吃你自己的薯条去
Hey, eat your own fries.
我本来想 但都让你吃了
I would, but you ate them all.
302进展如何
How's that 3-0-2 coming?
我正看到巴恩斯探员指责目击者
I'm where Agent Barnes dissed the witness
是个游手好闲的爸爸
for being a deadbeat dad.
我质疑她审问技巧的
And I questioned the effectiveness
有效性
of her interview technique.
我在劝达蒙不要跟我们耍花招
I was telling Damon not to try putting one over on us.
因为我在纽约市警♥察♥局布朗克斯工作时
Because, you know, when I worked the Bronx for the NYPD,
我们管这种洗心革面的瘾君子叫"晨光"
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表