剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
No, I was just telling her how pretty she is.
我不管你跟她说什么
I don't care what you were telling her.
抱歉 真抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不知道你有多幸运
You don't know how lucky you are.
我查了社交网站
I checked social media,
医院记录 财政情况 车管所 一无所获
hospital records, financials, DMV... nada.
这边也是 法律诉讼
Same story with legal proceedings,
犯罪记录 受害者数据库
criminal records, victim's database.
她的手♥机♥号♥最后一次使用是两年前
Her cell phone number was last active two years ago.
她的名下没有电♥话♥ 没有在使用的邮箱
No phone in her name, no active email accounts.
仿佛她不希望被人找到
It's as if she doesn't want to be found.
抓住丹妮丝的机会就是现在
The chance to catch Denise is now,
免得她放弃找卡丽娜 然后人间蒸发
before she gives up on Karina and disappears.
天哪 你只想给她一个拥抱
God, and you just want to give her a hug.
丹妮丝从没见过这张照片
Denise has never seen that photo.
她不知道自己女儿长什么样
She doesn't know what her daughter looks like.
即使她们当面见到
She probably wouldn't recognize her
她也可能不认识她
if she saw her face to face.
我们走
Let's go.
早上好 新兵们
Good morning, recruits.
我是拉克鲁瓦探员 这位是巴恩斯探员
I'm Special Agent LaCroix. This is Special Agent Barnes.
在我们开始之前
Before we get started,
有人在高中试镜过戏剧部吗
has anybody here ever tried out for a high school drama club?
追捕逃犯凶手丹妮丝·泰森一案
A surprising new development
出现了一个令人惊喜的新进展
in the hunt for fugitive killer Denise Tyson.
一位巴尔的摩少年声称自己是泰森的女儿
A Baltimore teen who says she's Tyson's daughter
并发表了令人动容的发言 希望母亲能自首
has made an emotional appeal for her mother's surrender.
卡洛斯·昆塔纳报道
Carlos Quintana reports.
在我身边的是19岁的卡丽娜·约翰逊
I'm here with 19-year-old Karina Johnson
和她的养母露丝·德里格斯
and her foster mother, Ruth Driggs,
在巴尔的摩西北部的昆斯伯里大道
on Queensberry Avenue in Northwest Baltimore.
卡丽娜 你是什么时候知道
Karina, when did you realize that
通缉逃犯丹妮丝·泰森是你的生母
wanted fugitive, Denise Tyson, was your biological mother?
当我看到她照片时 我就确信她是我母亲
When I saw her picture, I was sure it was my mom.
你妈妈已经在逃五天了
Your mom's been at large for five days now.
你有什么想对她说的吗
Is there anything you want to say to her?
妈妈
Mama,
是我 卡丽娜
it's me, Karina.
我一直在想你
I think about you all the time.
而且
And...
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
我清晰地记得关于你的一切
I remember everything about you so clear.
我甚至记得你说要留给我的
I even remember that spoon that Grandma gave you
外婆的勺子
that you were saving for me.
听着 我不知道你是否做了他们说的那些事
Look, I don't know if you did what they said,
我只想求您 赶紧向警方自首吧
Just please, just turn yourself in to the police.
我只想再见您一面
I just want to see you again.
说得好 卡丽娜
Well said, Karina.
我希望你和你母亲
I hope this works out for the best
都能得到好的结果
for you and your mom.
而话分两头
And in yet another twist,
卡丽娜的父亲也联♥系♥到了许久不见的女儿
Karina's father has reached out to his long lost daughter.
他和卡丽娜明天会重聚
He and Karina will be reunited tomorrow
然后一起前往巴尔的摩他的家中
to travel to his home in Baltimore County,
卡丽娜会与同父异母的弟弟妹妹相见
where Karina will meet her half-brother and sister.
卡洛斯·昆塔纳 在巴尔的摩西北
From Queensbury Avenue in Northwest Baltimore,
金斯伯里大道为您报道
this is Carlos Quintana.
你离她远点
Get away from her.
卡丽娜 宝贝 是我啊
Karina, baby, it's me.
别跟他一起走
Don't go with him.
把枪放下 丹妮丝
Put the gun down, Denise.
别靠近我
Don't come near me.
乖女儿 只要我们在一起他们就不开枪
Baby, they won't shoot if we're together.
求你了 到我这边来
Please just -- just come over.
一切都结束了 丹妮丝 立刻放下枪
It's over, Denise. Put the gun down now.
照他说的做吧 丹妮
Please just do what he says, Dee.
你听我说 女儿
Listen to me, baby.
这个男人声称是你父亲
This man who says he's your father?
但也正是他 让你不得不离开我身边
He's the reason they took you away from me.
告诉她是怎么回事吧 达蒙
Tell her, Damon.
你把她抛下 自己去买♥♥毒品
You -- you left her alone to go buy drugs.
我努力想把你争取回来 试过要找到你
I tried to get you back. I tried to find you.
现在求你了 过来吧
Now please just come.
过来这边 我好 我好抱一抱你
Come over here so I can--I can give you a hug.
我只想抱抱你
I want to hold you.
你别看她 她又不是你真正的妈妈
Don't look at her. She's not your real mother.
看我这边 丹妮丝
Look at me, Denise.
看着我
Look at me.
别让你女儿看到你这个样子
Don't let your daughter see you like this --
别教我怎么去对待我的女儿
Don't tell me how to treat my own daughter.
你可不想在她眼前横尸街头
You don't want to die in front of her.
我们之前交谈过 你心肠很好
We talked before. You got a good heart.
我知道的 你的牧师也这么说
I know that. Just like your pastor said.
现在把枪放下
Now put the gun down.
为了卡丽娜
For Karina.
妈妈 照他们说的做吧
Mama? Just do like they say.
求你了
Please.
闺女 你的伤疤去哪儿了
Where's your scar, baby?
你从滑梯上摔下来 在胳膊上留的疤呢
On your arm from when you fell off of the sliding board.
在哪儿
Where is it?
我不知道你是谁 但你不是我女儿
I don't know who you are, but you are not my daughter.
-不 我是 -住口
- No, no, it's me -- - Shut up!
丹妮丝 我们一直在寻找卡丽娜
Denise, we're looking for Karina.
我们还没找到她 但我们会找到的
We haven't found her yet, but we will.
-别再骗我了 -我保证我们会找到的
- Stop lying-- - I'll make sure they find her.
我们也会在肯德尔的官司上想想办法
I'm gonna do something about Kendall too.
你过得很不容易 丹妮丝
You got a raw deal, Denise.
你的孩子们也是如此
Your children got a raw deal.
就不要让他们再雪上加霜了
Don't make it worse for them.
肯德尔和卡丽娜现在远在天边
Kendall and Karina, they're far away.
这没错
That's true.
但他们会需要你的
But they'll need you.
需要你这个母亲
They'll need their mother.
上
Push in now.
请你不要靠近
I'm gonna need you to stay back.
控制武器
Weapon, weapon.
一切安全
Clear.
你做得不错
You did good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我刚才说的是真心话
I meant what I said.
我懂
I know.
这事会妥善解决的
They'll get it done.
你们两个都做得很好
Good job, you two.
如果你想加入♥联♥邦调查局
If you ever get to thinking about the FBI,
就打名片上我的电♥话♥
you give us a call.
我们需要你这样的人才
We could use somebody with your skills.
杰斯
Hey, Jess.
我说的也是真心话
I meant what I said.
我们要找到卡丽娜
We're going to find that girl.
这工具是做什么的
What did this tool do?
这是用来调整火花塞的间隙的
It's for gapping the spark plug.
如果这个小小的间隙没调对
The gasoline won't fire and the engine won't start
汽油就点不着 发动机就启动不了
unless that tiny little gap is just right.
真酷
Cool.
露易丝姑妈昨天给我打了个电♥话♥
Auntie Louise called me yesterday.
小露 真的吗
Lulu? Really?
电♥话♥说什么了
Wow. How about that?
她说她明天放学后来接我
She said that she'd pick me up after school tomorrow
我们一起去喝咖啡
and take me for coffee.
这听起来很有大人范啊
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表