剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
All the ways this could've ended,
幸好孩子们没事
I'm just glad the kids are okay.
是啊 我们很幸运 但泰勒的妻子艾玛
Yeah, we got lucky, but Tyler's wife Emma's
和他们团队另一个人还未归案
still in the wind with another member of their crew,
-所以我们还没抓完 -我们永远也抓不完
- so we didn't get 'em all. - We never get 'em all.
出现了一个问题
Hey, we got a problem.
还有个孩子没找到 欧文·杰莫森
One of the kids is still missing--Owen Jamison.
没找到 什么叫没找到
Missing? What do you mean missing?
据其他孩子所说 艾玛·凯恩和另一个人
According to the other kids, Emma Kane and another man
一小时前带走了欧文
took Owen away an hour ago.
我们救出了26个孩子中的25个
We rescued 25 out of the 26 kids.
欧文不在其中
Owen wasn't one of them.
他就在家里 对吧
He's here, isn't he?
对 他就在
Yes, yes he is.
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
那没什么事的话
So if there's nothing else...
凯恩发现欧文的父亲很富有
Kane found out Owen had a rich father
就单独勒索 对吗
and cut a side deal, didn't he?
他通过我弟弟联♥系♥到我
He contacted me through my brother.
我没犯任何法律
I didn't break any laws here.
你给了他一百万
You gave him $1 million.
我只能照做
I did what I had to.
不 你可以告诉我们
No, you should have told us
因为当时还有25个孩子
because of the 25 other children
危在旦夕
that were in harm's way.
我很害怕
I was scared...
很惊恐 所以我做了对我儿子最安全的事
Terrified, so I did what I thought was best for my son.
再来一次 我还是会这么做
I would do it again.
很高兴你找回了你的孩子
Glad you got your kid back.
艾玛拿到钱了
Emma's got the money.
不论她和凯恩之前想做什么
Whatever she and Kane are planning,
她都会完成这件事 这事还没完
she's going through with. This isn't over.
爸爸 爸爸 你能听到我吗
Dad--Dad, can you hear me?
能 塔莉 怎么了
Yeah, Tali, what's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在我们做志愿者的食品救济站
I'm at the food bank where we volunteer,
突然被搜捕了
and it's being raided!
搜捕 被谁搜捕
Raided? Raided by who?
我不知道 把我手♥机♥还给我
I don't know--hey! Give me my phone back!
塔莉
Tali?
塔莉
Tali!
杰斯
Jess,
我们走
let's go.
我们正要关门时 移♥民♥海关执法局的探员进来
The ICE agents came in right before we closed.
纽约 长岛
他们把所有人召集起来 索要身份证明
They herded everybody together and asked for IDs.
-他们有搜查令吗 -就算有 我也没看见
- They have a warrant? - If they did, I didn't see it.
他们带走了十名拉丁美裔女性 还有塔莉
They separated our ten Latina women and girls and Tali.
这简直疯了 没人告诉他们她是谁吗
Well, this is nuts. Didn't anybody tell them who she was?
当然说了 我大喊着她是中学生
Hell yeah, I was screaming she was from the middle school.
其他孩子也对他说了
The other kids told him too.
塔莉甚至想说她爸爸是联调局
Tali even tried telling him her dad was FBI.
主管探员说她看上去不像美国人
The head agent said she didn't look American,
她要和其他非法移♥民♥者一起接受调查
and that she was going in with the other illegals.
有意思 她大概是这里唯一真正的美国人
Funny, she's probably the only real American in the place.
我很抱歉 我尽力了
I'm sorry. I did everything I could.
我知道 丹尼尔 我很感激
I know you did, Daniel. I appreciate it.
拉克鲁瓦先生
Mr. LaCroix?
他们带走塔莉之前 她给我的
Tali gave it to me before they took her away.
他们不让她带着
They wouldn't let her keep it.
我真的希望她能平安
I really hope she's okay.
谢谢 科洛
Thanks, Chloe.
我们来打几通电♥话♥
Let's start making calls.
我要知道这次搜捕的主管探员是谁
I want the agent in charge of this raid.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
这不是个好主意
It's not a good idea.
玛丽露需要你的陪伴 尼尔森
Marilou will need you with her, Nelson.
这就是个愚蠢的误会
This is just some stupid mistake.
我会找到塔莉
I'll find Tali.
她是个坚强的小女孩 她会没事的
She's a tough little girl. She's gonna be okay.
我非常抱歉 拉克鲁瓦探员
I can't tell you how sorry I am, Agent LaCroix.
这件事没有借口
There was no excuse for this.
-是外勤决定 -我不在乎发生了什么
- It was a field decision - I don't care what happened.
我只要她回来 今天就回来
I just want her back. Today.
她在那里
Where is she?
我还没收到现场报告
I haven't gotten the field report yet.
你说她名字是塔莉吗
You said her name's Tali?
我给你写下来
Let me write it down for you.
娜塔莉亚·斯凯·拉克鲁瓦
Natalia Skye LaCroix.
她11岁 她妈妈在阿富汗牺牲
She's 11-years-old, her mother died in Afghanistan,
而你的人就这么对她
and your people are doing this to her.
我明白 但我们是一边的
I understand, but we're all on the same team here.
我上任前一周
This raid was on the books
就已经批示了这次搜捕
when I took over this position a week ago.
我自己都还没弄清楚
I'm still straightening things out.
你这还真是胜任这份工作啊
Looks like you got your work cut out for you.
我是她叔叔
I'm her uncle.
如果你还想知道更多 我是第300代美国原住民
300th generation American, in case you're wondering.
我们会找到你的女儿
We'll find your girl.
你拿着我的名片
You have my card.
给我发一张她的照片
You should email me a photo of her.
我会的
I will.
我还会每十分钟给你打一次电♥话♥
And I'll be calling you every ten minutes.
希望你能接电♥话♥ 史蒂文斯先生
I expect you to take my calls, Mr. Stevens.
收到
Copy that.
我会很快给你好消息 再说一遍
I'll have good news for you soon, and again,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
纽约 索格蒂斯
你人真是太好了
This is so kind of you.
新任的修女们会非常感激
Our new mothers will be so grateful.
我只想确保他们不愁所需
I just wanna make sure they get whatever they need.
多亏了有你这样的人
Because of people like you,
教堂才能给予年轻女性
the church can give these young women
至关重要的保障
the support that's so important.
明白吗
Okay?
晚上好 姑娘们
Buenas noches, se?oras
不好意思 你可以放下来
Oh, I'm sorry. You can set that down.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我还带了别的给你们
I--I have something else for you.
你们在夺走我的国家
You all are-- you're taking over my country.
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第一季 第九集
艾玛·凯恩
艾玛·凯恩在完成
Emma Cane is picking up
她丈夫泰勒·凯恩的未竟之事
where her husband, Tyler Cain, left off.
一小时前她走进索格蒂斯的
An hour ago, she walked into Iglesia De Santa Maria
圣玛丽亚教堂枪杀了12名妇女
in Saugerties and killed 12 women.
还有13人受伤 有一些是孕妇
Wounded 13 others. Some were pregnant,
有些是非法移♥民♥ 都是拉丁裔
some were undocumented, all were Latinx.
她跟受害者说 原话是
She told her victims, and I quote,
"你们在夺走我的国家"
"Y'all are taking over my country."
我们应该用伍迪·格斯里的吉他砸她
We ought to smack her with Woody Guthrie's guitar.
刑事调查部把她列为头号♥通缉犯
CID just jumped her to the top of Most Wanted.
共犯呢
Accomplices?
教会的秘书说她是一个人
Church secretary said she came alone
带着婴儿用品捐赠进来的
along with a donation of baby supplies.
外面没有摄像头
There were no cameras outside,
所以我们没有她的车辆影像
so we crapped out on any video of her vehicle.
这是刚发在油管上的
This just dropped on YouTube.
今天 以白人美国之名的
Today, the first blow was struck
第一枪已经打响
in the name of white America.
游戏时间结束
The time for games is over.
昨晚 我迷人的白人丈夫 泰勒·凯恩
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表