剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
别管了
Don't!
-你按了警报 婊♥子♥ -别管了
- The alarm, bitch! - Let it go!
你竟然蠢到做出这种事来
Is that what you were stupid enough to do?
放过她
Leave her alone.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
那个大个子清空柜台的速度太快了
The big one emptied the drawer so fast.
我以为也许他会抢走饵钱
I thought maybe he took the bait money.
但是他却拿走了除了饵钱以外的钱
He grabbed everything but.
楼下是不是有个后门
Is there a back exit downstairs?
不算是正经的出口
Not an official one.
走服务通道可以出去
There's a way out through the service corridor.
你还记得这两个劫匪的什么细节吗
You remember anything else about the two men?
那个大个子想赶紧走
The big one wanted to go,
但瘦的那个不听
but the skinny one wouldn't listen.
他开枪伤了瑞恩 然后大个子拖他出去
After he shot Ryan, the big one dragged him out.
-真的是拖着 -拽着衣领拖的
- Physically? - Pulled him by the collar.
大个子很生气
The big one was pissed.
先问这么多吧 谢谢你
That's it for now. Thank you.
银行经理说被抢走了大约11000美元
Bank manager puts the take at around 11 grand.
他们要想弄到那些假护照 还差3万美元
That's 30 grand shy of what they need for those passports.
如果威尔逊父子都到了这一步
If the Wilson's make it that far,
那亲情的纽带怕是很脆弱了
the family ties are looking thin.
即使是他儿子惹事不断
Even with his son's antics,
布雷克仍然是个老练的罪犯
Blake is proving himself a total pro,
不拿饵钱 事先摸清后门
avoiding the bait money, knowing about the exit.
杰莉可能把用来逃跑的车停在后门等着他
Jeri was probably parked there in the getaway car.
有监控视频能看到后门吗
Any video with a sight line to the back exit?
我拿到了
Got it right here.
非常好 让我们好好看看她
Excellent. Let's get a look at her.
我对比了一下时间
Now, I crosschecked the timecode.
视频里杰莉准备逃离的时候
You got Jeri starting to leave
正是史蒂文开枪打伤银行员工那一刻
at the same time that Stevie shot the employee,
所以我猜杰莉听到枪声慌了神
so I'm guessing Jeri heard the shot and panicked.
她原本打算要逃的 但改了主意
She was gonna run, but then changed her mind.
但她的下意识反应仍然是要逃
But her impulse was to run.
她过够了这种犯罪团伙的生活
She had enough of the gangster life.
也许我们能让她再次逃跑呢
Maybe we can get her to run again.
她和贝瑟尼上的那个网站是叫
The website she and Bethany were on--
牢狱之爱
Love on the Inside.
对 杰莉还登陆那个网站吗
Yeah, yeah, does Jeri still log on to that?
最后一次登陆时间是昨天
Last time was yesterday.
她没有发帖 但是在看其他女性
She's not posting but reading about other ladies
牢狱之爱网
看她们怎么和罪犯情人过活
and how they're living it up with their bad boys.
那好 我们就假设
All right, well, we're gonna assume
她并不知道史蒂文杀害了贝瑟尼
she doesn't know Stevie killed Bethany
因为贝瑟尼当时是正要和杰莉联♥系♥
because Bethany's about to reach out to Jeri
-说服她离开布雷克 -听着我就喜欢
- and coax her away from Blake. - I'm liking this.
你会的
You would.
让杰莉听信
All right, hard sell the story
布雷克逼走贝瑟尼的故事
about Blake driving Bethany away.
你好杰莉 抱歉和你断了联♥系♥
"Hey, Jeri, sorry I cut out on you,
但我是被布雷克逼着这么做的 他
but I was forced to by Blake, who"--
-想对我霸王硬上弓 -所以我才跑掉
- "Forced himself on me." - "And that's why I took off."
我担心我的性命 也担心你的
"Fearing for my life and yours."
我准备去报♥警♥了
"I'm ready to go to the police."
但我一定要知道你安全 否则不会去报♥警♥
"But I won't do it unless I know you're safe."
我与你同在 杰莉
"I'm here for you, Jeri."
你挑个地方 我们见一面
"Just name a place to meet."
我觉得可以
Works for me.
发送吧
Send it.
是塔莉
It's Tali.
她说她们又去了那家中餐店
She said they went back to the Chinese place
但没看到我的女朋友 难过脸
but didn't see my girlfriend -- sad face.
她还真有意思
She is a funny one.
我可不这样想
I don't think so.
塔莉也在
Tali was there.
如果我有所回应
If I had have responded,
她会很不好受
it might've been difficult for her.
我倒觉得不一定
I don't know about that.
塔莉说不定也希望你去约会
Tali actually might like to see you out there.
我想我的同事们也不会介意
I think my folks would be okay with it, too.
我不知道如何开始
I wouldn't know where to start.
有现成的约会软件
Well, there's dating apps,
但人们都想要更靠谱的感情
but everybody wants a guaranteed outcome.
现在已经不流行了
That ain't living.
的确
No, it ain't.
那你该怎么办
So what do you do?
试着真心待人 善良 友好
Tried and true-- be nice, friendly.
敞开心扉
Be open.
是杰莉
It's Jeri.
贝瑟尼 我认真考虑了你的提议
"Bethany, I've thought seriously about what you said.
我明早九点在花♥园♥城市广场与你碰头
I'll meet you tomorrow at 9:00 behind Garden City Plaza."
罗得岛州 普罗维登斯
杰莉 我是联调局的拉克鲁瓦探员
Jeri, I'm Agent LaCroix of the FBI.
请你和我们走一趟
I'd like you to come with us, please.
她逃跑了
She's on the move!
-放开我 -抓住 抓住
- Let me go! - Hold on. Hold on.
贝瑟尼在哪 这个贱♥人♥骗了我
Where's Bethany? That bitch lied to me.
-放我走 -冷静 女士
- Let me go. - Easy, lady.
-我们不想伤害你 -过来看看
- We're not trying to hurt you. - Come take a look!
发现有防水布 钢锯 垃圾袋
We got a tarp, hacksaw, garbage bags.
在手套箱里
And in the glove compartment...
杰莉给贝瑟尼准备了份告别大礼
Jeri had a going-away party planned for Bethany.
我不想去见贝瑟尼 但史蒂夫逼我去
I didn't want to meet Bethany, but Stevie made me.
他想让我杀她封口
He wanted me to kill her to shut her up.
-史蒂夫让你杀她 -对
- Stevie told you to kill her? - Yes.
我也不想这么做
I wouldn't have gone through with it,
但我害怕史蒂夫 布雷克也怕
but I'm scared of Stevie, and so is Blake.
毕竟亲眼所见他杀了四个人
I mean, after seeing him kill four people...
你知道吗
You know?
是五个人 史蒂夫早就杀了贝瑟尼
Five people. Stevie already killed Bethany.
你在骗我们
And you're lying to us.
没人要你去花♥园♥城市广场
Nobody sent you to the Garden City Plaza.
贝瑟尼打破了你为布雷克制♥造♥的幻想
You resented Bethany for threatening the fantasy
所以你恨她
you'd created around Blake.
但史蒂夫出现了
But then there's Stevie.
我们知道你在银行听到枪击时
We saw how you almost drove away
差点想开车逃跑了
when you heard the shooting in the bank.
因为史蒂夫 你想离开
You wanted to leave because of Stevie,
又因为布雷克 不能离开
but you couldn't 'cause of Blake.
无论你内心是否认同谋杀
Whether you agreed to the murders or not,
你都是共犯
you're an accomplice.
如果你肯合作 或许我们
If you cooperate, maybe we could work
能帮到你和布雷克
something out for you and Blake.
你甚至还可以不用入狱
You might even get out of jail at the same time,
重拾你半途而废的人生
be able to pick up where you left off.
谁为布雷克提供的
Who gave Blake inside information
里霍博斯银行内部资料
on the bank in Rehoboth?
纽黑文的一个人
this guy in New Haven.
我不知道他的名字 但我们去过他的房♥子
I don't know his name, but we went to his place just before.
你能带我们去吗
So you can lead us to him?
是晚上去的 布雷克开的车
It was at night. Blake was driving.
他说这个人欠他十万
He said the guy owed him $100,000.
他让我去敲门
He told me to knock on the door.
是一扇蓝色的门
It was a blue door.
他应了 布雷克和史蒂夫冲了进去
He answered, and then Blake and Stevie pushed in.
很好 他长什么样
Great. What'd he look like?
他很黑 健壮
He was black, hefty.
左耳戴着助听器
He had a hearing aid on his left side.
布雷克让我回车上
Blake sent me back to the car,
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表