剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
让他们别想着指挥他说什么话
And tell them to keep their fingers away from his mouth.
绑♥架♥人♥质♥有三个原因
Now, there's three reasons people take a hostage.
赎金 人肉盾牌
Ransom, a human shield,
或者以此来提出一系列的要求
or leverage for a set of demands.
我们来搞清楚丹妮丝·泰森想要什么吧
Let's find out exactly what Denise Tyson wants.
我不明白
I don't get it.
一个十六岁的孩子判二十年
20 years for a 16-year-old?
我和你一样也很意外
I was as surprised as you are.
律师理应有充分准备 而不应该感到意外
Lawyers are supposed to be prepared, not surprised.
裁决不是我做的 法官...
It wasn't my decision. The judge--
可泰森太太想杀的是你
But Ms. Tyson tried to kill you.
你觉得是为什么
Why do you think that is?
等你找到她 你去问她吧
When you find her, ask her.
我是好人
I'm one of the good guys.
像泰森太太这样的人
People like Ms. Tyson,
不会感恩我接下这种法♥院♥指定的案子
they don't appreciate that I don't get rich
根本赚不到钱
off these court-appointed cases.
你是个忙着处理很多案子的好人
You're a busy, good guy with a heavy caseload.
太轻描淡写了
Understatement of the year.
看这边 布克曼先生
Over here, Mr. Buchman.
那个不知感恩的女的
Is that what this unappreciative woman
是不是只是抱怨你没有给予足够关注呢
complained about, your lack of attention?
我尽力了
I tried.
可每天三通电♥话♥
But three calls a day?
"肯德尔出庭应该系什么颜色的领带"
"What color tie should Kendall wear in court?"
"我看过什么什么案子吗"
"Have I read such and such a case?"
和她的牧师没完没了的谈话
Endless conversations with her pastor.
为了让她唯一的儿子免于牢狱之灾
To save her only son from prison?
你接吧 布克曼先生
Go ahead, Mr. Buchman.
接电♥话♥吧
Take the call.
如果是我的孩子
If that was my child,
我会想撕掉他脸上不可一世的笑容
I'd want to wipe that smirk off his face.
如果是我的孩子 光撕掉还不够
If it was my child, I wouldn't stop at the smirk.
这家伙不会帮丹妮丝·泰森的
This guy can't do anything for Denise Tyson.
但法官...
But the judge...
如果她事先谋划 很可能会去挟持他
She could leverage him, assuming she has a plan.
现在看来她好像是一时冲动
Right now, she just seems to be going on her gut.
你听见律师说的了
Well, you heard the lawyer.
她研究了案例
She researched the cases,
她让牧师帮忙
she enlisted the help of her pastor.
她也许很愤怒和绝望
She might be angry and desperate,
但不一定只有冲动
but not necessarily impulsive.
也许我们能说服她
Maybe we can get through to her.
给她条救生绳
Throw her a lifeline.
重新考虑判决是什么意思
What do you mean reconsider the sentence?
只是为了新闻访谈的需要
Only for the purposes of a news interview.
您告诉记者您重新考虑过了
You'll tell the reporter you thought it over,
判决太过严厉了
and the sentence was too harsh.
访谈今天晚上会播出
And the interview will be broadcast this evening.
我们的希望是说服泰森太太
The hope is to convince Ms. Tyson
释放人♥质♥投降
to release the hostage and surrender.
通过奉上她想要的东西来说服她吗
Oh, convince her by giving her what she wants?
那然后呢
And then what?
所有不服气的被告
Every defendant with a grievance
都挥舞着枪跑回来
will come back here waving a gun?
等泰森被收监后 您可以再确认
You can reaffirm your original sentence
沿用最初的判决
after Tyson's in custody.
不行 这一套做法有损我的公正形象
No, this charade won't do wonders for my integrity.
那判一个孩子入狱二十年
And sentencing a child to 20 years does
另一个白人孩子获得假释就能有好形象吗
when the white kid got probation?
法官 这是有先例的
Judge, there's precedent.
公诉马尔多纳多一案 纽约的一位法官
People v. Maldonado. A judge from New York
为了抓住一名罪犯而召开了一个假的、听证会
held a phony hearing to catch a perpetrator.
不 我的法庭不可以
No, not in my courtroom.
我才不会因为你们的失职
I'm not going to be made the fool
而让我沦为笑柄呢
'cause you people can't do your job.
来电
丽贝卡·扎亚斯
法官阁下 接电♥话♥
Your Honor, answer the phone.
让克里斯比启动追踪
Have Crosby initiate a trace.
这是她今天第四次打来了
It's the fourth time she's called today.
可能是打错了
It's probably a wrong number.
丽贝卡·扎亚斯是泰森的人♥质♥
Rebecca Zayas is Tyson's hostage.
那你接吧
Then you answer it.
很可能是泰森打来的
It's probably Tyson.
她听得出您的声音
She knows your voice.
积极一些 让她一直说
Be positive. Keep her talking.
用免提
And put it on speaker.
-我是菲尔伯特法官 -我是丹妮丝·泰森
- This is Judge Philpot. - This is Denise Tyson.
我的儿子
You put my son,
我16岁的儿子被你判了20年
my 16-year-old boy in jail for 20 years.
我要你撤销判决 求你
I need you to take it back. Please.
泰森女士 我知道你很愤怒
Ms. Tyson, I know you're upset,
但我没有权力变更判决
but I can't just change a legally imposed sentence.
这超出了我的权力范围
It's not in my legal purview to do that.
你给我放尊重点
You need to show me some respect.
我让你干什么你就干什么
I am telling you what to do.
别逼我打死这娘们
You want me to shoot this woman?
泰森女士 我是联调局特别探员杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
Ms. Tyson, this is Special Agent Jess LaCroix of the FBI.
我一直在听你们谈话
I've been listening to your conversation,
我希望和你合作
and I'd like to work with you
为肯德尔讨回公道
to try to get justice for Kendall.
你是联邦调查局的
You're the FBI?
对 我很同情你的遭遇 泰森女士
Yes, I'm sympathetic to your concern, Ms. Tyson.
20年的刑期太重了
20 years is no justice.
但现在 我更担心你
But right now, I'm concerned about you
以及丽贝卡的处境
and I'm concerned about Rebecca.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
你让法官保证更改原先的判决
You get the judge to give his word that he'll change the sentence.
我向你保证 我会尽力
I'll give you my word. I'll try.
但我也有一些条件
But I'd like to ask you to do something for me.
我希望你能考虑向我自首
I'd like you to think about turning yourself in to me.
不 我...
No, I...
我儿子还需要我为他争取机会
My son needs me out here fighting for him.
我理解 你是位好母亲
I understand. You're a good mother.
或许你可以考虑放了丽贝卡
Maybe you could think about releasing Rebecca.
这能让法官作出有利于肯德尔的决定
That would help the judge make a good decision for Kendall.
我说不好 我 我...
I don't know, I... I...
你需要时间考虑 我懂
You need time to think? I get it.
你想跟你的牧师艾提维斯聊聊吗
Would you like to speak to your pastor, Pastor Artevius?
我和他谈过 他说你心肠很好
I spoke to him, he said you've got a good heart.
求你
Please,
我只想要回我的孩子
I just want my child back.
要回我的家庭...
I want my family...
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
把手放下去
Get your hand off of that.
冷静点 丹妮丝 别伤害她
Don't do it, Denise. Don't hurt her.
-你为什么要这么做 -对不起
- Why would you do that? - I'm sorry.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你这样帮不了肯德尔 想想他
It won't help Kendall. Think of him.
丹妮丝
Denise?
丹妮丝
Denise?
她朝人♥质♥发怒了
She went off on the hostage.
克罗斯比来电
It's Crosby.
丽贝卡·扎亚斯的手♥机♥定位到离这里
Rebecca Zayas' cell pinged a tower
18英里的发射塔
18 miles from here.
去查后备箱
Get the trunk.
前座有人
Someone in the front seat.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
救我
Help me.
救我
Help me.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表