剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我不会争功的 你懂吧
我们去找到他
Let's find him.
如果让汤普森知道
If Thompson only knew
这个变♥态♥狂想对他做什么就糟了
what this sick puppy had in mind for him.
他会发现的 人言挡不住
He'll find out. People talk.
应该由我们告诉他们
We should be the ones to tell them.
好 你愿意去吗
All right, you up for it?
你好像和汤普森一家相处地挺融洽
You seem to have a good rapport with the Thompsons.
我觉得我也该去 头儿
I think I should go too, boss.
这肯定会对他们造成创伤 我很擅长
It's gonna be traumatic. I can do trauma.
好
Okay.
你不能让任何人欺负你
You can't let anybody bully you.
他们觉得自己是全能的上帝
Just 'cause they think they're God almighty
不代表你就得受他们的气
doesn't mean you have to take their crap.
你要打他们 像这样 这样 这样
You gotta hit 'em like this and this and this!
就是它了
That's the one.
给他正合适
That's the one for him.
把我关在厢型货车里
Hold me captive in a van?
-然后对我做什么 -不是什么好事
- And do what to me? - Nothing pleasant.
他准备了牢链和其他折磨你的工具
He had restraints and other things to hurt you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
但现在这些都不会发生了
But none of that is going to happen now.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他可以就这么消失 不是吗
He could just disappear, couldn't he?
等你们和其他人都不查了 就...
Until you and everybody else lose interest, and then--
-我不会不查的 -我们都不会
- I won't lose interest. - None of us will.
我们一旦把人加入通缉要犯名单
Once we put someone on the most wanted list,
他们就会一直在 直到被抓或死亡
they stay there until they're caught or they're dead.
好吧
Oh, well--
在那之前我们又该怎么生活
How are we supposed to live until then?
保持忙碌 会有帮助
Keeping busy helps.
你会惊讶自己能这么快
You'd be surprised how quickly
把保持警惕变成第二天性
being vigilant becomes second nature.
你会发现人类应对糟糕的事情
You'll discover the remarkable human ability
展现出的惊人能力
to deal with terrible things
比如恐惧 疾病和骚扰电♥话♥
such as fear, disease, and robocalls.
多谈谈也有帮助
And talking helps too.
你现在经历了一些创伤
Now, you've been through some trauma,
可能会表现出情绪波动 睡眠不佳
and that can manifest mood swings, bad sleep.
我们可以帮你们联♥系♥能帮你们
We can put you in touch with people
解决这些问题的人
who can help you sort it out,
你们应该尝试一下
and it's really worth doing.
我们本来以为我们可以逃走
We thought we could just run away.
我们肯定坚持不过他
He's gonna outlast us.
他比我们强大 而且他很专注
He's stronger than us, and he's focused.
他的生活里没有别的
He's got nothing else in his life
只有对我毫无意义的仇恨
except for this senseless hate for me!
我在失去他
I'm losing him.
我们要有孩子了 我却在失去我的丈夫
We're having a baby, and I'm losing my husband.
我说不准他
I don't know about him,
但我觉得她对你说的话有所触动
but I think she connected with what you told them.
是吗 可能吧
Yeah? Maybe.
你进去吧
You go in.
我在外面待着 呼吸点新鲜空气
I'm gonna stay out here and get some fresh air.
好的
All right.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Hey, is there anything you want to tell me?
告诉什么
About what?
我不知道
I don't know.
这桩案子好像给了你非常重的负担
It's like this case landed on you like a ton of bricks--
还有你收到的短♥信♥
and those text messages you've been getting...
这没什么 肯尼
It's nothing, Kenny.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
哈娜以前接触过跟踪狂的案子吗
Has Hana done a stalker case before?
有没有曾经失败的案子
Maybe one that went south?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
她在哪
Where is she?
我知道这个案子勾起了你不好的回忆
I realize this case is dredging up bad memories for you,
但我想你能利用好它们
but I thought you'd be able to harness them to good effect.
我说得对吗
Was I wrong?
不是回忆
It's not the memories.
未知来电
-我可以帮你们找到他 我不会争功的 你懂吧
-收手吧 杰克
-你怎么知道是我 不要害羞 我了解你们的逃犯
-太好了 是什么呢
-我不会就这样告诉你
-别和我绕圈子
-不能透露太多 不然我就犯罪了 不如我们见个面吧
-我会发给你指挥中心的地址 你可以带你的消息来
-不可能 只有你 我们单独见面
几年前 在我认识你们之前
A few years ago, before I knew all of you,
我认识一个人 杰克·韦尔曼
there was a guy, Jack Wellman,
一名骇客 为联邦调查局工作
a hacker, a FBI contractor.
我们约会过 就一次
We went on a date, by which I mean one.
我对他没什么感觉
The chemistry wasn't right for me.
但韦尔曼对此不太满意
Well, that wasn't good enough for Mr. Wellman.
他开始跟踪我
He started stalking me.
给我发邮件 短♥信♥ 甚至出现在我家
Emails, texts, turning up at my apartment
不分昼夜
all hours of the day and night,
-送给我花和礼物 -哈娜
- sending me flowers and gifts. - Hana
他没有犯法 但是我举报了他
He didn't break the law, but I reported him,
然后他被局里开除了
and he was fired from the bureau.
他还在骚扰你吗
Is he still harassing you?
他会告诉我他就在附近
He lets me know he's around.
他让我觉得自己很脆弱
He makes me feel weak and vulnerable,
我不喜欢这种感觉
and I don't like it.
我有六个月没有收到他的消息了
I hadn't heard from him for about six months,
但他突然出现还说要帮我们
but he's resurfaced offering help.
他说他对我们要抓的人了解一二
He says he knows something about our guy.
他满口胡话 但他是一个很厉害的骇客
He could full of crap, but he's a great hacker--
-比不明嫌犯还厉害 -他想要什么回报
- better than our John Doe. - What does he want in return?
单独和我见面
To meet me-- just the two of us.
这不可能
It's out of the question.
等下 这取决于哈娜 不是吗
Wait, hold on. That's up to Hana, isn't it?
这是取决于我 但我不太确定
It is up to me, and I'm not sure.
刚收到消息
This just came in.
我们找到了做这个头罩的焊工
We got a hit on the welder who made the head cage.
谁告诉你这是我做的
Who said I made it?
我们
We do.
还有马奎斯成人用品商店的店员
And so do the people at the Marquis Sex Shop
卖♥♥你产品的那位
who sell your goods.
纽约 长岛市
他们能认出你的手艺
They recognize your craftsmanship.
我们想知道买♥♥家是谁
We wanna know who you made this piece for.
我做了很多这样的
I make a lot of these.
很多人
All sorts of people
在生活中都喜欢束缚
like a little discipline in their lives.
-你肯定想不到 -不
- You'd be surprised. - I wouldn't.
这个应该是为顾客定制的吧
This would've been made custom fit for somebody.
也许你可以根据它的尺寸从记录中查找
Maybe you can check your dimensions against the records.
如果我有记录的话倒是可以
I could if I kept records.
没有现金交易或支票的记录吗
No records of cash transactions or checks?
我认为没有金钱交易
I don't think money was involved here.
是吗 罗伊斯先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Royce?
我们要找的人会用一种不同的方式
The man we're after has a preferred method
来获得他想要的东西 敲诈勒索
of getting what he wants-- blackmail.
假如他黑进了一个安全监控系统
Let's say he hacked into a camera security system
恰好发现有人在做危险的事情
and caught somebody doing something dicey
比如撬非法的保险柜
like illegal safe cracking.
极致牢固公♥司♥ 他们的保险柜非常棒
Acme Strong, they make good safes.
没什么是一个厉害的焊接工打不开的
Nothing a talented welder couldn't open.
你肯定会说你在帮一个
Now you're gonna tell us that you crack safes
忘记密♥码♥的合法持有者撬保险柜
for the legal owners who forget their combinations.
就是这样啊
Sounds about right.
我想知道纽约警局也会这样认为吗
I wonder if the NYPD would agree.
-你认为呢 巴恩斯 -你知道吗
- What do you think, Barnes? - You know what?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表