剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Earl Hansen.
一直在试图让学区给教师配备武器
Always trying to get the school district to arm teachers.
还好他去年搬出了这里
Thankfully, he moved out of the district last year.
我可以调取他的毕业档案
I can pull his alumni file.
那太好了
That'd be great.
有道格参加的纪念活动的录像吗
The memorials with Doug, any videos on those?
道格惹上的麻烦...
This trouble with Doug--
不需要做什么改动
doesn't need to change anything.
我们只要快点行动
Just have to move faster, that's all.
我准备好了 我不怕
I'm ready. I'm not afraid.
可我怕
Well, I'm afraid.
麦克 道格干的事
Mike, what Doug did,
我不是说他做错了
and I'm not saying he was wrong--
但现在有很多人盯上了我们
but it puts a lot of eyes on us.
我们还是暂停行动 等风头过了再说吧
Let's just hit pause until the heat dies down.
你怎么说 麦克
What do you say, Mike?
行动不能暂停 厄尔
There's no pause, Earl.
你不加入就走人
You're in or you're out.
我想...
I guess...
我就走人吧
I'm out, then.
厄尔
Hey, Earl.
-开枪打死他 道格 -够了 别再胡闹了
- Shoot him, Doug. - Come on, stop kidding around.
-开枪 道格 -你这疯子
- Do it, Doug! - You're nuts!
快点 开枪
Come on, do it!
立马开枪打死他
Shoot him dead, now!
开枪吧 道格 打死厄尔
Go ahead, Doug. Shoot Earl.
他会毁了我们的计划
He's gonna jeopardize the plan.
缓一缓 道格
Shake it off, Doug.
我们才刚刚开始
We're only getting started.
他们如果愿意 是可以阻止枪击案的
And they could stop the shootings if they wanted to,
可他们不愿意
but they don't.
他们本可以停止枪♥支♥弹♥药♥的买♥♥卖♥♥
They could stop the ammo, they could stop the guns,
可他们就是想让我们恐惧
but they want us to be afraid.
我们的爷爷奶奶从小就躲在桌下
Our grandparents grew up hiding under desks,
害怕原♥子♥弹♥的袭击
afraid of nuclear bombs,
而我们从小就躲在教室里
and we grow up hiding in classrooms
害怕被枪杀
afraid of gunfire,
因为我们越是恐惧
because the more afraid we are,
政♥府♥就越容易控制我们
the easier it is for them to control us.
他说得有点道理
He has a point.
儿童在恐惧中成长那段
About children growing up in fear.
你听说有校园枪击案发生后
You do that thing where you hear about a school shooting,
会跟其他人一样彻夜查家庭教学的网站吗
then you stay up all night reading homeschool websites?
安吉琳和我以前谈过这个
Angelyne and I used to talk about it.
安奈丝要上幼儿园了
Anais is going into preschool,
可连幼儿园都不一定安全了
but even that's not safe anymore.
他们专门给小孩制♥作♥了防弹的背包和卫衣
You know, they make bulletproof backpacks and hoodies for kids.
校园枪击案发生后的凌晨三点谷歌♥的吗
Google that at 3 A.M. after a school shooting?
我差点就买♥♥一个了
I almost bought one.
我不知道这样会让塔莉怎么想
I didn't know what kind of message I'd be sending Tali.
我不想让她从小就担惊受怕
I don't want her to grow up scared.
找到厄尔·汉森了
Just located Earl Hansen.
你肯定想不到
Not where you'd think.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on.
警♥察♥刚刚给我打来电♥话♥
The police just called.
厄尔被发现死在纽约
Earl was found dead in the woods
劳登维尔外的树林里
in New York outside Loudonville.
他昨天去打猎了
He went hunting yesterday.
和谁
With who?
我说不好
I'm not sure.
天哪
Oh, God,
我们的女儿就快放学回家了
our daughter's gonna be coming home from school soon.
我们可以帮你打给谁吗
Is there anyone we can call for you?
家人或者...
Family, or--
我哥哥住在阿伦敦
My brother lives in Allentown.
-我帮你 -谢谢
- I'll help you. - Thank you.
这是他吗
That him there?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Kay.
劳登维尔警局确认了
Loudonville PD confirmed.
厄尔·汉森被穿甲弹击中两枪
Earl Hansen, shot twice with armor-piercing bullets.
尽快赶过来吧 马克
Just come as soon as you can, Mark.
汉森太太 你丈夫今天
Mrs. Hansen, is there any chance
有没有可能和道格·提莫斯在一起
your husband could've been with Doug Timmons today?
道格·提莫斯
Doug Timmons?
他和这件事有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
我们不太确定
We're not sure.
我们以为厄尔和道格是朋友
We thought Earl and Doug were friends.
他们是一起去打猎的
Well, they went hunting together.
他们俩还有另一个男人
The two of them and this other man.
麦克什么来着 我不知道他姓什么
Mike something. I don't know his last name.
他住在奥尔巴尼附近
He lives around Albany.
关于麦克你还记得什么别的吗
Is there anything else you remember about Mike?
你丈夫说过什么吗
Maybe something your husband said?
他有个外国妻子
Well, he has a foreign wife.
他们打猎的时候 她通常会给他们做饭
She used to cook for them when they went hunting.
厄尔会把剩饭带回来
Earl would bring back leftovers.
奇怪的外国菜 感觉像肉冻
Weird foreign stuff, like meat jelly.
俄式肉冻
Kholodets.
对 听着是这个名字
Yeah, that sounds right.
那是一种乌克兰的肉冻
It's a kind of Ukrainian aspic.
是我哥哥 我得接这电♥话♥
It's my brother. I have to take this.
你现在又是乌克兰食物专家了吗
So now you're an expert on Ukrainian food?
我有个乌克兰朋友
I had a friend from the Ukraine.
又是个你没跟我提过的朋友
Another friend you haven't told me about.
你又没问
You didn't ask.
来自奥尔巴尼 有个乌克兰妻子的麦克
Mike from Albany with a Ukrainian wife.
让哈娜开始烹饪吧
Let's get Hana cooking.
我们在交易吗
We in business?
要小面额的 很好
Kept it small. Perfect.
你吃饱了吗
You have enough to eat?
还要吃美式苹果派吗
More American apple pie?
我饱了
I'm full.
谢谢 莉娜
Thanks, Lena.
你太瘦了
You are so skinny.
厄尔怎么样了
How is Earl?
厄尔·汉森吗
Earl Hansen?
挺好
Good.
你碰见他的话就代我问个好
Say hello to him for me when you see him.
道格是不是很瘦
Isn't Doug skinny?
他得多吃点
He needs to eat more.
你把他喂得太好了
You feed him too good.
他可能都不想走了
He might never leave.
我们去床上吧
Let's go to bed.
快来
Come on.
奥尔巴尼
教♥育♥部♥
现在好孤单
才不孤单 你有我
我上次来的时候 肉不是很好
And the last time I was here, it was not done correctly.
给了一大块 我希望能切好
It was too chunky, so I want it chopped.
切得好好的
Very, very fine chopped.
你要做俄式肉冻吗
You making kholodet?
你拿着明胶 操着口音
The gelatin and your accent.
乌克兰人 对吧
It's Ukrainian, right?
没错
Yes.
你怎么知道俄式肉冻
How do you know kholodet?
我一个朋友跟我介绍的
A buddy of mine turned me on to it.
厄尔 厄尔·汉森
Earl--Earl Hansen?
你可能认识他
You might know him.
篮子挺满的 凯勒曼小姐
That's quite a full basket there, Ms. Kelerman.
你家里来客人了吗
You have guests at home?
联调局 不许动
FBI! Freeze!
-趴在地上 快 -手 把手举起来
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表