剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
如果我是他 我会去找我的父亲
If I were him, I'd go see my father.
里奇
Rickey!
到这里来
Come here!
我叫你你就过来
You come when I call you.
进去
Get inside.
去向你妈妈认错
Go cry to your mother.
纽约 阿克维萨尼莫霍克地区
我们已经派人盯住莱纳德的家了
We've kept an eye on Leonard's house.
但不是每时每刻 警局事务太多
Not 24/7. Too much to do
盯梢人手不够
and not enough officers to do it with.
印第安地区的人员可以调配
We have Indian Country agents available.
如果印第安保留区里发生犯罪 他们乐此不疲
They're good when a crime's been committed on the Rez,
但没有一宗案件发生在这里
but no crime's been committed here.
还会被说是联调局在人家地盘对着人家的房♥子
And the idea of the FBI setting up camp on our land
安营扎寨
outside our people's homes?
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
雷吉和他父亲之间有什么纠葛
What's the issue between Reg and his father?
多了去了
Rocky.
我不认为雷吉会从他爸爸这边得到帮助
I don't think Reg'd get a helping hand from his dad.
他妈妈过世后他就不来这里了
He hasn't been around much since his mother passed.
莱纳德再婚了
Leonard's remarried.
雷吉有同父异母的弟弟 里奇
Reg has a half-brother now, Rickey.
沙恩 你应该知道
You should know better, Shane,
把联调局的人带进我家会有什么后果
to bring the FBI into my house.
如果人们跛个脚
What's the use of having tribal police
也跑去向联邦政♥府♥求助
if every time somebody stubs their toe,
那部落警♥察♥还有什么用
you go running to the Feds?
莱纳德 回答他们的问题就好
Leonard, just answer their questions.
是不是你告诉他们雷吉和我相处不好
Didn't you tell them that Reg and I don't get along?
的确不好 沃特斯先生
You did, Mr. Waters,
但你知道雷吉有多愤怒
but you know how angry Reg gets.
我们是来提醒你他可能会过来
We came to warn you that he might be coming here.
所以现在是政♥府♥想保护我吗
Oh, so now the government wants to protect me?
这真是有趣
That's a funny one.
是很有趣 但这是我们的工作
Yeah, it's funny, but that's our job.
雷吉对别人说他想结束煎熬
Reg told someone he wanted to break the cycle.
我们想他可能会从你下手
We thought he might start with you.
让他来 他自己当不好丈夫
Let him come. You know, he blames me
当不好奥黛丽的父亲
because he was no kind of husband,
就来怪我
no kind of father to Audrey.
他从不会随和一点
He never just let anything be.
他总在怨天尤人
He's always raising Cain.
你自己看起来也像个好斗的家伙
And you look like a scrapper yourself.
你脖子上那些抓痕 是怎么伤到的
Those scratches on your neck? How'd you get those?
我妻子脾气很不好
My wife's a very passionate woman.
或者是你另一个儿子伤的 里奇
Or maybe it was from your other son, Rickey.
他在哪里
Where is he anyway?
他就在附近 在骑车
He's around, riding his bike.
他自行车就在外面
His bike is outside.
你儿子在哪
雷吉把他带走了
Reg took him.
雷吉今早在这里
Reg was here this morning,
他和他爸爸发生了激烈争执
he had a big fight with Leonard.
我把莱纳德带进屋 好让他们停手
I took Leonard inside to stop the fight,
等我出去时 雷吉已经带里奇走了
and when I went back out, Reg was gone with Rickey.
他不让我报♥警♥
He wouldn't let me call the police.
他想保护雷吉
He wanted to protect Reg
因为他觉得父亲就该这么做
because he thinks that's what a dad's supposed to do,
但你没保护里奇
but you didn't protect Rickey.
他的名字是里奇·沃特斯
His name is Rickey Waters,
十岁 身高1米4 34千克
ten years old, 4'10", 75 pounds.
最后目击时穿着绿色连帽衫
Last seen wearing a green hoodie,
浅灰色皮大衣和跑鞋
light gray parka and running shoes.
记下来了
Got all that.
好的 给国土安♥全♥局♥
All right, passing it on to Homeland Security
和纽约州警♥察♥局
and New York State Police.
我已经警告加拿大那边的
I've alerted the detachment on the Canadian side
-保留地分队 -谢谢帮忙
- of the reservation. - Appreciate the help.
这里有41平方英里
We got 41 square miles here.
雷吉有很多地方可以躲藏
A lot of places for Reg to hide.
也许我们可以缩小范围
Maybe we can narrow down what he has in mind.
你并不知道
You don't know that!
你无法保证他不会伤害里奇
You can't promise he won't hurt Rickey!
他不会的 里奇是他唯一的亲人
He won't. Rickey's his only blood.
你也是
You're his blood too.
而我以为他要杀你
I thought he was gonna kill you.
我了解我儿子 我把他养大
I know my own son. I raised him.
你的孩子会让你感到意外的 沃特斯先生
Your children will surprise you, Mr. Waters.
我肯定你养他不是为了杀人 但是他杀了人
I'm sure you didn't raise him to kill people, but he did.
你们在吵什么
What were you two fighting about?
雷吉想让莱纳德带他去一个地方
Reg wanted Leonard to take him somewhere.
我不知道是哪里
I don't know where.
他说一切都是从他们对莱纳德的所作所为开始的
He said everything started with what they did to Leonard.
他想让你带他去哪里 沃特斯先生
Where did he want you to take him, Mr. Waters?
没有哪里 他总是翻旧账
Nowhere. He's always stirring things up.
他本性就这样
That's his nature.
总是怪别人
Always looking to blame other people.
我很久没见过这个了
I haven't seen one of those in a long time.
圣卡特里·特卡维沙
Saint Kateri Tekakwitha.
莫霍克族人的百合 印第安圣人
Lily of the Mohawks. Native American saint.
你真是爱管闲事
You're a nosy one, aren't you?
是啊 我本性就这样
Yeah, that's my nature.
甜草
Sweetgrass.
原住民改信天主教时
They'd give a cross wrapped in sweetgrass to the Natives
他们会把十字架包在香草里给原住民
when they converted to Catholicism.
你还信吗
You still believe?
我信造物主
I believe in the Creator.
他们给你时你多大年纪
How old were you when they gave you that?
我还是个孩子
I was just a boy.
你上的是寄宿学校
You were in residential school.
又来了
Ah, there you go.
就像他一样 翻旧账
Just like him, digging it all up.
包十字架的甜草在哪里
Where's the sweetgrass that was wrapped around that cross?
我不知道
I don't know.
今早还在 也许雷吉拿走了
It was there this morning. Maybe Reg took it.
甜草可以作为祭品用来净化一个地方
Sweetgrass can be used as an offering to purify a place,
他想让你带他去那个地方
and that's where he wanted you to take him:
虐待开始的地方 打破轮回
to where the abuse started, to break the cycle.
追寻鬼魂 还是忘了好
Chasing ghosts. Better to forget them.
你上的是哪所学校
What school did you go to?
粥洞
The Mush Hole.
圣尼古拉斯学院住宿学校
The St. Nicholas Institute Residential School.
安大略省的布兰奇顿 他去了那里
Branchton, Ontario. That's where he's going.
-我是巴恩斯 -启动飞机
- This is Barnes. - Fire up the bird.
告诉警♥察♥我们需要海关快速通行证
Tell the Legat we need immediate country clearance.
我们要去加拿大
We're heading to Canada.
就是这里了
This is it.
这地方阴森得让我害怕 雷吉
This place is creeping me out, Reg.
来吧
Come on.
一直走就好了
Just keep moving.
就是这间了
This is the one.
你知道那个数字代表什么吗
You know what that number is?
代表我们的爸爸
That's our dad.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这以前是一所学校 给我们这样的孩子的
This used to be a school for kids like us.
莫霍克族小孩
Mohawk kids.
我们的父亲被送到这里
Our father was sent here.
他们做的第一件事就是剪了他的头发
First thing they did was cut off his hair,
拿走他的名字 给他一个数字
take away his name, and give him a number.
他们会说 "363 去擦地板
They'd say, "363, go scrub the floor!
363 不准哭着要爸爸妈妈"
363, stop crying for your Ma and Pa!"
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表