剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
只要有人在那监狱里用一次性手♥机♥ 我们就会知道
If anyone uses a burner in that prison, we'll know about it.
他大概从昆汀出狱后
He's probably been waiting for this moment
开始引诱年轻女性去草地公社
ever since Quentin got out of jail
就一直在等这一刻
and started luring young women to the Meadow.
有消息了
We got a hit.
这是加密的发在冰球信息板的私信
It's an encrypted DM posted to a hockey message board.
老技术了 很容易破解
Old tech. Easy to unscramble.
"两天后出来
"Out in two days,
只要你带礼物我就解决你问题
"Can solve your problem if you bring treats.
感兴趣吗"
Interested?"
然后加维的一次性手♥机♥发来了回复
And there's a reply from one of Garvey's burners.
当然了
Definitely.
威尔逊刚回复了 然后下线了
And Wilson just wrote back and disconnected.
去蓝船那见
Meet me at the blue boat.
船 威尔逊在五月岬长大
Boats. Cape May where Wilson grew up.
也许是坐船离开国家
Maybe a way out of the country by boat.
船坞一 船坞二
五月岬有两个船坞
Two marinas in Cape May.
派两支队伍 我们需要面面俱到
Two teams. We need to cover both.
打给狱长 确保她关威尔逊单人禁闭
Call the warden, make sure she puts Wilson in isolation.
卡拉 听我说
Cara, listen to me.
告诉昆汀和黛茜我身体不舒服
Tell Quentin and Daisy that something's wrong with me.
为什么 你要干吗
Why? What are you gonna do?
等他们进来后 赶紧跑
When they come in here, run.
那你怎么办
But what about you?
快去
Go!
是莉安
It's Leanne.
她有点不对劲
Something's really wrong with her.
起来
Get up.
现在你是真能惨叫了
Now you have something to moan about.
我以为当他们
I thought they'd let me go
无法从我身上榨出钱后 就会放了我
after they couldn't get any more money out of me,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
莉安告诉我昆汀是个变♥态♥
Leanne told me Quentin is a perv,
他要强迫她嫁给他
and he's gonna force her to marry him.
也是因为她 我得以逃脱
It's because of her I was able to run away.
你知道他们要去哪吗
Any idea where they're heading?
昨天我们在北卡罗莱纳州
We were in North Carolina yesterday
后来昆汀收到了一条信息
when Quentin got some kind of message,
我们就开始往南走了
and we started driving south.
你们中途停了吗
Did you make any stops?
停下加油
For gas.
还有家得宝
And a Home Depot.
黛茜进去买♥♥了一台发电机和一个煤气罐
Daisy went in and bought a generator and a gas can.
我不知道用来做什么
I don't know what for.
她的父母刚到州警♥察♥局营房♥
Her parents just arrived at the state police barracks.
我可以见他们吗
Can I see them? Please?
当然
Of course.
女士 小心台阶
Ma'am, watch your step.
不是五月岬
It's not Cape May.
昆汀如果要上船的话
Quentin wouldn't need a generator
用不着发电机
if he was getting on a boat.
-蓝船是个地方 -也许是酒吧
- The Blue Boat's a place. - Maybe a bar.
别轻易下决定
Don't jump to easy answers.
我去过五月岬 很花时间
I did with Cape May, and it cost us time.
在阿姆斯特丹找到一艘蓝船邮轮
Got a Blue Boat cruise in Amsterdam
还有一家蓝船餐厅
and a Blue Boat restaurant.
我找到温斯洛·霍默的《蓝船》
I've got "The Blue Boat" By Winslow Homer
在波士顿美术博物馆
at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston.
我找到十几幅不同画家画的蓝船画作
I've got a dozen Blue Boat paintings by different artists.
很受欢迎的主题
Popular subject.
是啊 但为什么像马库斯·威尔逊这样的猎手
Yeah, but why would a predator
会画这样的东西呢
like Marcus Wilson paint one?
他们把他的画拿走了
They took away his paintings,
那些激起他性♥欲♥
paintings of young girls that aroused him
让他想起性侵的年轻女孩的画作
and brought back memories of sexual assaults.
所有...
So...
所以他就开始画船了
So instead he started painting boats?
也许是画刺♥激♥了他
Maybe the painting triggered him.
也许船让他兴奋
Maybe it turned him on
让他想起某个受害者
and reminded him of one of his victims.
也许是他性侵她的地方
Maybe the place where he assaulted her.
我在查了
I'm on it.
首次被捕是1991年
First arrest in 1991.
乔治亚州克莱顿性侵案
Sexual assault in Clayton, Georgia.
受害者是一名14岁的女孩
Victim, 14-year-old girl.
威尔逊是一个夏令营的辅♥导♥员
Wilson was a counselor at a summer camp.
伯顿湖营地
The Burton Lake Camp.
找到了
Got it here!
伯顿湖营地 独木舟旅行 木工 出海
Burton Lake Camp--canoe trips, woodcrafts, sailing.
十年前关闭了 但是看看这个
Closed ten years ago, but look at this.
蓝船
The Blue Boat.
-卫星照片 -就在这里
- Satellite photo? - Right here.
照片是两年前拍的
Photo was taken two years ago.
营地还在那里
Camp's still there.
乔治亚州 克莱顿
发现三个热成像
I've got three heat signatures.
看见两个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 来自那个建筑物里
I'm seeing two cell signals coming from that building.
继续
Go on.
昆汀·加维 我是联调局探员杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
Quentin Garvey, this is Agent Jess LaCroix of the FBI.
我们已经包围你们了
We have you surrounded.
我想平和地解决这件事
I'd like to work out a way to get you out of there safely.
你在听我说话吗 加维先生
Are you listening to me, Mr. Garvey?
打电♥话♥给草地公社 告诉艾瑞丝 我是欧米茄
Call the Meadow. Tell Iris it's Omega.
-我能听见你 -好
- I can hear you. - Good.
这事情可以简单解决
Now there's an easy way to do this.
你们一个一个地出来
You come out of there one by one
手举在头上
with your hands above your head.
这对我没用
That's not gonna work for me.
这样 艾瑞丝 能听到我吗
This is how this is gonna go: Iris can you hear me?
听到了 昆汀
I do, Quentin.
拉克鲁瓦探员 我已经电♥话♥连线到草地公社
Agent LaCroix, I have an open line to the Meadow.
所有人都聚在那里等欧米茄
Everyone there is gathering for Omega.
别那样 加维先生
Don't do it, Mr. Garvey.
这是我们的自杀契约
It's our suicide covenant.
如果你想突袭我们或草地 或试图拦截这个电♥话♥
If you move on us or the Meadow or if you try jam this call,
哪里所有人在二十分钟内都会死
everyone there will be dead within 20 minutes.
如果你逼我们 我们准备为自♥由♥而死
If you push us, we are prepared to die for our freedom.
自♥由♥的思维 自♥由♥的心灵
Free minds, free hearts.
好的 加维先生 我在听
All right, Mr. Garvey, I'm listening.
跟我说说 你想怎么样
Talk to me. What's the way out?
把我和我的两名同伴
Safe passage to a place of my choosing
安全送到我选择的地方
for me and my two companions.
我可以做到
I can make that happen.
但首先我要看到你的诚意
But first I need a show of good faith from you.
我要进来看看黛茜和莉安
I need to come inside, see Daisy, Leanne,
确保她们没事
make sure they're okay.
我不会让你进来的
I'm not letting you in.
没有商量的余地 加维先生
It's non-negotiable, Mr. Garvey.
你拒绝的话 我们就等你出来
You refuse, we'll wait you out.
晚上这里很冷 你的发电机没装好
Gets cold out here at night. Your generator's not set up.
你没有暖气 没有电
You have no heating, no electricity.
很快会没有食物了
You'll run out of food.
情况很快会变得很糟
It'll get pretty miserable pretty quick.
但如果你让我进来
But if you let me in,
你想去哪都可以
you'll be on your way, wherever you want.
好吧
Okay.
但别耍花招 否则所有人都得死
But not tricks or everybody dies.
脱掉你的外道
Take that jacket off.
你还好吗 莉安
How you doing, Leanne?
你脸上的淤青是怎么回事
Those bruises on your face? How'd you get those?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表