剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
You cleaned him out, Mr. Vans.
他没崩了你真是奇迹
It's a wonder he didn't shoot you.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
我把那软件分享了给他
I shared that software with him.
那至少得值个两千块
I mean, that's got to be worth at least a couple of grand.
那是自然
I'm sure.
知道他会去哪吗
Any idea where he might go?
不知道 我有一周没和他联♥系♥了
No, I haven't talked to him in a week.
奥黛丽的男朋友呢
What about Audrey's boyfriend?
他对于她的失踪有嫌疑吗
Is he a suspect in her disappearance?
杰里米 不会
Jeremy? No.
她失踪以后 他还给雷吉打了电♥话♥
He, uh, he called Reg after she went missing.
他是玩音乐的
He's a musician.
他的说法是演出完他回汽车旅馆时
His story is that he went back to the motel after a gig
她已经不见了
and she was gone.
我们去哪能找到杰里米
And where can we find Jeremy?
缅因州的什么地方
Somewhere in Maine.
缅因州的什么地方 你就这么点能耐吗
Somewhere in Maine. That's the best you can do?
对 我又没受雇去找她的男朋友
Yeah, I wasn't paid to find the boyfriend.
如果美职篮总决赛是在缅因州你肯定就能找到他了
I'm sure you can find him if the NBA Finals were in Maine.
奥黛丽·沃特斯失踪案
Audrey Waters' disappearance
仍然在调查之中
is still an active investigation.
我们没有放弃也没打算放弃
We haven't given up, and we don't plan to,
不管她的父亲做了什么
no matter what her father's done.
这样我们就放心了
That's good to hear.
你知道沃特斯为什么要
Do you have any idea why Waters
在恩菲尔德射杀♥警♥♥察♥吗
shot down an officer in Enfield?
房♥屋收回的事 对吧
It was over an eviction, wasn't it?
我们觉得不是 这不符合他的性格
We don't think so. It's against character.
我听说他有可能喝酒了
I heard he might've been drinking.
没有证据
There's no evidence of that.
你见过他 他看着像是酒鬼吗
You met him--did he seem like a drunk to you?
这我说不好
I couldn't tell.
他为她女儿的事很失落
He was very distressed about his daughter.
警长 如果我们能
Captain, it would help us
看看她的卷宗会很有帮助的
if we could take a look at her file.
当然了 但主办的警探上个月退休了
Of course, but the lead detective retired last month.
我会给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him.
这不是正在调查的案子吗
I thought it was an active case.
人退休 我有什么办法
People retire. What can I say?
当然
Of course.
你能让那位年轻的警♥察♥助理
You mind asking that young police aide
给我倒杯咖啡吗
to bring me a cup of coffee?
好
Yeah.
多蒂 给我倒杯咖啡好吗
Dottie, can you bring in a coffee?
不加奶 两颗方糖
Uh, black, two sugars.
不加奶 两颗方糖
Black, two sugars.
我一收到那位警探的回复
So when I hear back from the detective,
我就会和你们联♥系♥
I'll reach out to you.
我听说他去魁北克钓碧古鱼去了
I heard he's fishing out in Quebec for walleye.
我知道几个那边的地方 你钓鱼吗
I know a few spots up there. You fish?
我打猎
I hunt.
水鸟 野鸭
Waterfowl, ducks.
我们发现沃特斯
We found some calls
在下班时间往这里打过电♥话♥
Waters made to this precinct after hours.
10到15分钟的电♥话♥ 都在这个月
10, 15-minute calls. All this month.
谢谢
Thank you.
多蒂
Dottie.
他没打给我
Well, he didn't talk to me.
很可能是从主办警探那了解进展呢
Probably got an update from the lead detective.
是上个月退休的那位吗
The one who retired last month?
对了 这咖啡真好喝
This is delicious, by the way.
-谢谢你... -博鲁塔
- Thank you, Miss... - Boruta.
博鲁塔小姐
Miss Boruta.
我们不想让你的头儿找你麻烦
We don't want to get you in trouble with your boss,
但那些电♥话♥是沃特斯打给你的 对吧
but those phone calls--Waters was talking to you, wasn't he?
我很同情他 仅此而已
I felt sorry for him, but that's it.
你和他谈是因为别人都不愿听他说 是吗
You talked to him because the others wouldn't listen, right?
他们连试都不试
They didn't try.
警♥察♥ 私♥家♥侦♥探♥都不愿意
Not the police, not that private detective.
为什么 他们觉得奥黛丽是自己离开的吗
Why, did they think Audrey ran away on her own?
他们不在乎 因为她是印第安人
They didn't care because she's Native American.
他们说她是妓♥女♥和瘾君子
They just called her a prostitute and a junkie,
其他什么都不是 但她不是这种人
and that was that, but she wasn't.
他们只会固执己见
They're just bigots.
你帮助雷吉了吗
You tried to help Reg?
我给了他一份奥黛丽文件的副本
I gave him a copy of Audrey's file.
文件太薄了
The file was so thin.
雷吉得知警♥察♥几乎什么都没做 心都碎了
It just devastated Reg to see how little the police had done.
然后就在第二天 他开枪射杀了那些人
And then the very next day, he shot those people.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我当时不知道他会这么愤怒
I didn't know how angry he'd be.
你留了文件的副本吗
Did you keep a copy of the file?
你难得也该自己掏钱买♥♥买♥♥烟了
You know, you can buy your own cigarettes every now and then.
-我要看去年六月的来宾登记 -你说什么
- I need to see the guest register from last June. - Excuse me?
我这儿只提供客房♥ 兄弟
The only thing I'm offering is rooms, man.
要开一间吗
You want one?
我女儿六月份在这住过
Look, my daughter stayed here in June.
她被绑♥架♥了
She was kidnapped.
听起来很严重 你应该报♥警♥
Sounds serious. You should call 911.
现在就把登记簿给我
Show me the register now.
行了 老兄 你完了
All right, dude, you're screwed.
不不 兄弟 别开枪 不
No, no, dude, don't shoot me, no--
他查了去年六月的来宾登记
He checked the guest register for last June.
当时他女儿住这里
When his daughter was here.
他有警方文件
He's got the police file,
他知道警♥察♥没追查下去的线索
and he knows the leads they didn't follow.
看来他是自己追查线索去了
Well, looks like he's following them now.
而且满心报复 所有人都辜负了他
With a vengeance. Everyone's failed him.
他现在肯定很孤独
He must feel very alone right now,
就好像只有他才能找到自己女儿
as if he's the only one that could find his daughter.
任何人敢阻挡他
Anybody gets in the way...
都肯定活不下去
and they won't live to tell about it.
我们掌握路线图了
We have the road map now.
我们要抢他前头
Let's get ahead of him.
-亚当斯吗 -嗯
- Adams? - Yeah.
十页
Ten pages.
六个月的调查结果一共才这十页文件
That's the whole file for a six-month investigation.
警方甚至都没把奥黛丽·沃特斯的DNA送到
Police didn't even put Audrey Waters' DNA
失踪与不明身份人员系统和无人认领的尸体对比
into NamUs for a match to unclaimed remains.
我去办
I'll get on it.
恩菲尔德警♥察♥似乎漏了一条线索
Looks like Cops in Enfield dropped the ball on a tip.
一个和奥黛丽描述相符的女孩
A girl matching Audrey's description
被看到在镇上的农贸市场卖♥♥珠宝
was seen selling jewelry in a farmer's market in town.
恩菲尔德警♥察♥来驱逐雷吉时
This must've put Reg in a very good mood
他心里一定"高兴"坏了
when the Enfield cop showed up to evict him.
雷吉可能觉得这些警♥察♥在他女儿失踪这事上
Reg probably thinks these cops are equally responsible
负有同等的责任
for his girl's disappearance.
难怪他不惜和他们开战
No wonder he went to war against them.
他们还漏了一条线索
Here's another lead they dropped.
第五页上 奥黛丽的男朋友杰里米告诉警方
Page five--Audrey's boyfriend Jeremy told the police
有个叫莱克斯的白种皮条客
about a white pimp named Lex
他住在霖树旅馆隔他几扇门的房♥间
who was a couple of doors down from him at the Raintree.
他带着两个女孩 一个白人和一个亚洲人
He had two girls with him, one white, one Asian.
杰里米说莱克斯和那俩姑娘在他到家前
Jeremy said Lex and the girls had checked out
就退房♥走了 然后他发现奥黛丽失踪
by the time he got home and found Audrey missing.
没有斯普林菲尔德警局追查该线索的记录
No record Springfield PD ever followed up.
我去查
I'll follow up.
在东北拉皮条的莱克斯
A pimp named Lex works the northeast.
所以雷吉才查了旅馆的登记簿
That explains why Reg checked the motel register.
没有那个男朋友的新地址
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表