剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
the one that abandoned her when she was a kid.
我们做不到
We can't do it.
我们不能坐视不管
We can't just kick the can down the road.
现在我们必须解决这个问题
We have to sort this out now.
我们必须得尝试
We have to try.
首先 非常欣慰我们及时赶到救下了你
First, let me say how relieved we are we got to you in time.
当时的情景一定非常可怕
It must've been hell.
我很高兴终于有人听到了我的呼救
I'm just glad that someone finally heard me.
我们尽全力支持你
You have our full support.
在此之前 我们听说你不想找律师
Before we go on, we heard you didn't want a lawyer.
我不需要律师 我是受害者
I don't need one. I'm the victim here.
你肯定足够聪明 知道你自己
Well, you're certainly intelligent enough to know
是否需要一名律师 所以不用咯
if you'd need one or not. So, no lawyer?
-不用 -好吧
- No lawyer. - Okay.
在经历了这么多之后
After all you've been through,
你有没有什么想联♥系♥的人 朋友呢
is there anyone we can call for you? A friend?
我听说了罗比的事 就是他为我说的
I heard what Robbie did, what he said on my behalf.
我想见见他
I'd like to see him.
没人和你说过吗
well, nobody told you?
是的 我知道是你安排的采访
Yes, I know it was you behind the interview.
但我看得出来 他是认真的
But I could tell-what he said, he meant.
不不不 我们给整件事安排了稿子
No, no, no, no. We scripted the whole thing.
其实是我们逼罗比这么做的
Had to force Robbie to do it, actually.
事实是 他说
Truth is, he said he wants to stay
他想离你越远越好
as far away from you as possible.
他只是害怕了
He's just scared.
我相信他会想明白的
I'm sure he'll get over it.
你这么说是因为
You say that because
梅丽莎死之前他在和你做♥爱♥吗
he had sex with you right before Melissa died?
但他对我们说他是同情你
Yeah, he told us he felt sorry for you.
他说这是"同情炮”
Pity sex is what he called it.
同情炮吗
Pity sex?
是 同情炮
Yeah. Pity sex.
或许我们可以联♥系♥别人
Maybe we could call somebody else.
不是你的母亲 我知道情况复杂
Not your mother, we know there are complications there,
但是我们可以试着联♥系♥你的父亲
but maybe your dad.
等下 你说谁
I'm sorry, who?
你的父亲 马泰奥
Your father, Mateo.
他缩写了他的姓 把名字改成英文
Took us a while to find him. He shortened his last name,
所以我们花了点时间 他现在叫
anglicized his first. He goes by the name...
-马特·罗曼 -马特·罗曼
- Matt Roman. - Matt Roman.
我们用他的社交账号♥找到了他
We had to use his social to find him.
是个美满的家庭 他的第二个家
It's a nice looking family. His second family.
这是你第一次看他的主页吧
Is that the first time you've seen his page?
我没搜索过
I never looked for it.
当然 这个
No, of course, there's...
你根本不会感兴趣
nothing of interest to you here.
不过是他和他的妻子还有孩子
It's just him and his wife and his kids --
孩子们真漂亮
beautiful kids.
只是没有一张图片跟你有关
Not one picture of you, though.
你妈妈从不给他发你成长时的照片吗
Didn't your mother send him pictures of you growing up?
他抛下你的时候你几岁
How old were you when he abandoned you?
-八岁 -你八岁
- Eight. - Eight years old.
所以他其实知道他抛弃了什么
So he really knew who he was leaving.
那个时候你在家吗 眼睁睁看他的车开走
Were you at home when he left? You watch him drive away?
我早就不介意了
I stopped caring a long time ago.
跟你一样 我也经常这么安慰我自己
Yeah, I used to tell myself the same thing.
我的父亲也是个混球
My dad's a real bastard too.
有的感情是想方设法忘记却藕断丝连的
You try to kill off those feelings, but you can't.
就像罗比想去夏威夷
It's kinda like when Robbie tried to go to Hawaii,
而你为了阻止他无所不用其极
and you did everything you could to stop him.
我说过了 全都是安珀做的
I told you. That was all Amber.
我对安珀的证词持怀疑态度
I wouldn't rely too much on Amber.
一旦她知道没人会给她女儿的学费出钱
Once she hears no one's paying for her daughter's school,
她会恢复理智
she'll wise up.
我们和你父亲谈过了
We spoke to your father.
告诉他他的女儿遇到了麻烦
Told him his daughter was in trouble.
他惊慌失措 作为父亲的本能反应
He was in a total panic. What father wouldn't be?
不过他以为我们说的是萨拉
But he thought we were talking about Sara,
就是你同父异母正在上大学的妹妹
your stepsister who's away at college.
然后我们告诉他其实处境危险的是你
And when we told him it was you in trouble,
他急不可耐地想挂断电♥话♥
he couldn't wait to get off the phone.
他说他跟你的事没关系
He told us he had nothing to do with you.
但是我们都知道他跟你关系大了
But you and I both know he had everything to do with you.
是他导致了你的痛苦
Everything to do with your pain,
导致了你的愤怒
everything to do with your anger.
我看了这张照片
I look at this picture...
照片上这个混♥蛋♥父亲
At this piece of crap father...
如果是我我会竭尽所能
And I think to myself I would do anything I could to wipe
让他再也不能这样自满地笑
that self-satisfied smile off his face.
你难道不想这么做吗 反正我会
Wouldn't you like to do that? I would.
这一点都不公平 他活得光鲜亮丽
It's not fair that he's gonna go on living his life
可是没人知道他背后是一地狼藉
without anybody knowing the chaos he left behind.
你觉得他的妻子和孩子知道
You think his wife, his kids
他曾经扔下你和你的妈妈让你们苦苦挣扎吗
know that he left you and your mother to struggle?
你觉得他们知道你所做的一切
You think they know that everything you did
都是他造成的吗
was because he made you do it?
-全是他一手造成的 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- He made you. - Shut up, shut up,
从我脑子里滚出去
and get the hell out of my head.
不是我在扰乱你
It's not me in your head.
是你的爸爸在你的脑子里
It's your father in your head.
你杀梅丽莎的时候看到的不是他的脸吗
Is that whose face you saw when you crushed Melissa's?
拜托 康妮
Come on, Connie.
他才是罪魁祸首
Put the blood on his hands.
不要假手于人
Where it belongs.
梅丽莎死得很快
Melissa died quick.
他配不上这么仁慈的死法
He doesn't deserve that much mercy.
如果是他而不是梅丽莎 我会慢慢享受
If it was him instead of her, I would've taken my time.
你可以把这些都告诉他
You can tell him that when you talk to him.
我是他的女儿 我才是他的女儿
I'm his daughter. I'm his daughter.
这些就是我做的
And this is what I did.
他应该因为伤害我而无地自容
And he should feel ashamed for hurting me.
-我们都录下了 -现在新泽西州可以搞定她了
- We got everything on tape. - Now Jersey can have her.
你能告诉我那所学校的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can you send me the number for that school?
可能有安珀女儿能申请的项目
Maybe there's a program Amber's daughter can qualify for.
她与这些事情无关
She had nothing to do with any of this.
或许可以从轻处罚
Maybe she can have a soft landing.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
- Hey, Dad. - Hi, sweetie.
我的蝙蝠匣子马上完成了
I'm, uh, I'm almost finished with the bat box.
不错
Looks good.
你收到我发的关于那个男孩子的短♥信♥了吗
Hey, did you get the texts I sent you about that boy?
其实我自己搞定了
But I worked it out.
我告诉罗斯我再也不想跟他玩了
I told Ross I didn't want to play with him anymore.
然后他就道歉了
And then he apologized.
他说他对鹰的事情很抱歉
He said he felt bad about the hawk.
那就好
Well, that's good.
我以为你告诉我这件事
I thought when you told me about it,
是希望我帮你解决
you wanted my help resolving it.
不是的 我只是有点伤心
No, I was just upset.
-但是谢谢你能听我诉苦 -不用谢
- But thanks for listening. - Sure.
无论何时我都在
Anytime.
其实热巧克力也帮了不少忙
Hot chocolate helped too.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表