剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
It's all right.
我们是来问关于大卫·法隆的事
We were asking about David Fallon.
他和父母一起住在街对面
He lived across the street with his parents.
我在新闻上看到了他的名字
I saw his name in the news.
他似乎非常关注你的父亲
He seemed to have a fascination with your father.
这些照片是他拍的
He took these pictures.
我爸在这片也算是个名人了
Well, Dad has a reputation in the neighborhood.
-你是说欺负人的名人 -我知道他的秉性
- You mean as a bully? - I know how he comes off.
1993年 法隆记了本关于你父亲的日记
In 1993, Fallon kept a diary about your father.
你知不知道他们之间
Any idea what might have happened
可能发生过什么呢
between the two of them?
我爸不会找小孩子的麻烦
My dad didn't pick on little kids,
但他会找大卫的父亲麻烦
but David's father, he was fair game.
法隆先生是个温顺的人 看上去总是愁容满面的
Mr. Fallon was meek, I guess, kind of sad-looking.
这是和那些拍立得照片放在一起的
This was with the Polaroids.
是从一个坏掉的车尾灯上弄下来的
It's from a broken taillight.
你认得这个东西吗
Does that mean anything to you?
应该认识 那时候我16岁
I think so. I was 16.
我记得法隆先生开着车从车道上退出来
I remember Mr. Fallon backing out of his driveway
而爸爸在倒进去
and Dad pulling into ours.
他们撞车了
They bumped into each other.
法隆先生的车灯被撞坏了
Mr. Fallon got a broken taillight.
爸爸冲出来吼骂法隆先生
Dad jumped out screaming at Mr. Fallon
法隆先生正在道歉
who was apologizing.
爸爸扇了他耳光
Dad slapped him.
法隆先生没有任何回击
Mr. Fallon didn't do anything.
他回车上 开车离开了
He just got back in his car and drove off.
大卫那时在哪里
And where was David?
在他的院子里 他目睹了全过程
In his front yard. He saw the whole thing.
他瞧着像要哭了
He looked like he was gonna cry.
我很抱歉让他目睹了父亲被这样羞辱
I felt so bad for Davey seeing his father humiliated.
你♥爸♥爸和法隆一家还有什么过节吗
Any other incidents between your dad and the Fallons?
没有 法隆先生次年就去世了
No, Mr. Fallon died a year after.
我听说是心脏病
Heart attack, I heard.
大卫和他妈妈搬走了
Davey moved away with his mom.
找到了法隆父亲的验尸报告
Found the autopsy report on Fallon's father--
不是死于心脏病 是自杀
not a heart attack, death by suicide.
他给自己酒里兑了杀虫剂
He swallowed a pesticide cocktail.
他妻子在地下室发现的他
His wife found him in the basement.
她对邻居撒了谎
She lied to the neighbors
带着儿子偷偷搬出了城
then slipped out of town with their son.
我相信年幼的法隆肯定明白
I'm sure young Fallon drew a straight line
羞辱和自杀没有必然联♥系♥
between the humiliation and his father's death.
那对于一个孩子来说很难承受
That's a heavy weight for a kid to carry.
怪不得一有人瞧不起他
No wonder he gets triggered
他就恼羞成怒
every time someone disrespected him.
他已经不是孩子了
He's not a child anymore.
他是个成年人 而且满腹怨怼
He's an adult and grievance collector.
还是个懦夫
And a coward.
他日记里写到一些人
Some of the people in his journal,
他戳破他们的轮胎 注销他们的信♥用♥卡♥
he slashed their tires, canceled their credit cards.
他给一只狗下毒
He poisoned a dog.
行为升级但从不正面冲突
Escalating but never confronting 'em face to face.
或许是受父亲的影响
Could be a learned behavior from his father.
患抑郁症的人们倾向于避免冲突
People with depression like to avoid confrontation.
也许他的父亲才是他最为愤怒的对象
Ultimately, that could be who he's angry with.
说到懦夫 我又收到了杰克·威尔曼
Speaking of cowards, I just got another text message
发来的短♥信♥
from Jack Wellman.
恭喜你找到法隆
"High fives for IDing Fallon,
但我能帮你省去麻烦的
but I could've spared you the trouble."
看这个
Look at this.
他黑进了法隆的手♥机♥
He hacked Fallon's phone?
我说过吧 他很厉害
I told you he was good.
我还有别的好东西给你
"I have more good stuff for you.
我们见一面 只有你和我
Let's meet--you and me."
他要提供法隆的情报
He's offering intel on Fallon.
去看看他有什么发现也无妨
It can't hurt to hear what he's got.
那不一定
Could hurt you.
为了让凶手不再逍遥法外
To get a killer off the street,
我愿意冒险
I'm willing to take that chance.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
你愿意就去 只是别动手
If it makes you feel better. Just don't bite him.
那么
So...
你有什么发现
What have you got?
这案子不容易啊
Bad case of you.
你说你有关于法隆的信息
You said you have good stuff on Fallon.
我是说的 但我没说免费提供
I do. I didn't say it comes free.
你从没给我一个理由
You never gave me a reason.
我给了 你自己不想听
I did give it. You refused to hear it.
你有法隆的什么线索
So what have you got on Fallon?
你黑进了他的手♥机♥ 你有他的序列号♥吗
You hacked his cell phone. You have his IMSI?
如果你之前对我好点
You know, if you'd been nice to me,
两天前你没查到他的时候 我可能早就
I could've given you that photo of him two days ago
把他那张照片发你了 你就能在游戏里占尽先机
before you ID'ed him. You'd be ahead of the game.
游戏
"Game."
你到底有没有法隆的线索
Do you have anything on Fallon?
你有条知道答案的捷径
There's an easy way to find out:
我们重新在一起
us back together.
我们没在一起过 杰克
We were never together, Jack.
我们约会过一次 你擅自认为我就属于你了
We went on one date, and you decided I was your property.
离我远点 别再跟踪我
Stay away from me. Stop stalking me.
跟踪 我没有跟踪
Stalking? I'm not stalking--
要是从椅子上站起来
Get up off that stool,
你两条腿马上就废了
you're gonna have two broken legs.
你是谁 她男朋友还是别的什么人
What are you, her boyfriend or something?
-别的什么人 -我和你说个秘密
- Or something. - I'll let you in on a secret.
哈娜深深地吸引住了我
Deep down, Hana digs the attention I give her.
别吧
No.
你敢动我一下 这里可有12名目击证人
Okay, you lay a finger on me, and I got 12 witnesses here.
你会比我当初更快被开除
You'll be run out of the bureau faster than I was.
肯尼 别管他
Kenny, forget him.
已经不管了
Already have.
最低要求 你们根本接近不了他吗
So, bottom line, you're no closer to catching him?
我希望卡莉别牵扯进来
I want Carly away from this.
我今天下午就带她去肯尼迪机场
I'm taking her to JFK this afternoon.
她坐班机去旧金山
She's catching a flight to San Francisco.
你们不能阻止我保护她
You can't stop me from protecting her.
我们在这里也是保护她
We're protecting her here.
我们只是想要继续我们的生活
We just need to get on with our lives.
别再替我们拿主意
Stop trying to decide what works for us.
好吧 我们会通知旧金山当局
All right, we'll notify the San Francisco office.
让他们保证你们的人身安全
Have them provide you with security.
你自己打算怎么办
What's your plan?
我就待在这里等你们抓住那个...
I'm gonna stay here till you catch this piece of--
你确定不和你妻子一起走吗
Are you sure you wouldn't rather be with your wife?
她离开我更安全
She's safer without me.
他的目标是我
It's me he wants.
全部都是加双份料
Double double with double everything.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个威尔曼 还真有点本事
That Wellman, he's a piece of work, huh?
他不过是上帝的一个纰漏
One of God's little mistakes.
我复原了法隆的搜索历史
I recovered Fallon's search history.
他失踪前搜索过爱彼迎
Before he disappeared, he was cruising AirBnB,
在新泽西中部找房♥子
looking at houses in Central New Jersey.
他在找空房♥
He's looking for an empty house.
他找到了吗
Did he find one?
我有他的历史记录 交易记录
All I have is his search history, no transactions,
但让我看看还能恢复点别的什么
but let me look and see what else I can recover.
拉克鲁瓦
LaCroix.
检查监控录像
Check the security video.
别让汤普森女士上飞机
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表