剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我见过你母亲了
I met your mother.
你在她身边肯定从来没觉得安全吧
Can't imagine you ever felt safe around her.
联调局的 我不想说她
Hey, FBI man, I don't wanna talk about her.
我想我只见过一个让你感觉安全的人
I only met one person I think makes you feel safe.
雷琳 她会让你有这种感觉 对吧
Raylynn, she does that for you, doesn't she?
她在哪 你们把她关起来了
Where is she? You got her locked up?
你为什么在乎 罗尼
What do you care, Ronnie, huh?
你把她当诱饵派出去了
You sent her out as a decoy
好让你跟艾玛私奔
so you could take off with Emma.
-她在哪 -你想她了吗
- Where is she? - You miss her?
我觉得你可能爱雷琳
I think you might love Raylynn.
-不 那不是爱 -就是
- No, it ain't love. - It is.
你之前没意识到 直到你抛弃了她
You didn't know what you had until you tossed her out.
现在没有她的生活很痛苦
Now it's hard not having her around.
听着 联调局的 你告诉我她在哪
Listen, FBI man, you tell me where she is...
否则我就开枪打死我的人♥质♥
Or I'm gonna kill one of my hostages.
不要
No...
你想跟她谈谈吗
Would you like to talk to her?
她在你身边吗
You got her with you?
这样吧 罗尼
Tell you what, Ronnie.
如果我用视频电♥话♥打给你
If I call you back on FaceTime
让你跟雷琳说话 你要给我什么好处
so you can speak to Raylynn, what are you gonna do for me?
好吧 我把饼干男给你
All right, I'll give you the Biscuit Man.
但必须在我跟雷琳讲话之后
But that's after I talk to Raylynn.
你和她一起回电我 不然我就杀了他
You call me back with her, or I'm gonna kill him.
克罗斯比 跟我来
Crosby, walk with me.
我希望他能看到她
I want him to be able to see her,
但是无论如何我都不希望她
but under no circumstances do I want her
能看到他
to be able to see him.
如果他觉得她在看着
If he thinks she's watching,
他会开始杀掉那些人♥质♥
he'll start killing those hostages.
明白 头儿
I got you, boss.
雷琳 我要给你个跟罗尼对话的机会
Raylynn, I'm gonna give you a chance to talk to Ronnie.
我希望你能劝他自首
I'd like you to encourage him to turn himself in.
你明白吗
You understand?
呼叫罗尼中
-宝贝 -罗尼
- Baby? - Ronnie!
我不该对你恶声恶气
I-I-I'm sorry that I mouthed off at you.
宝贝 看看我抓了谁 起来
Baby, look what I got. Get up.
是饼干男
It's the Biscuit Man!
我看不到你 罗尼 我看不到他
Well I can't see you, Ronnie. I can't see him.
等等 我看不到他
Wait, I can't--I can't see him.
联调局的人 她看不到我
Hey, FBI man, she can't see me.
我看不到他 你说过我能看到他的
I can't see him. You said I could see him.
我们会检查一下这边的网络连接
We'll check the connection on our end.
等等 罗尼
Wait, Ronnie!
等等 你说过我能看到他的
Wait, you said I could see him!
你们现在真把我逼疯了
Y'all just took me from not mad to real mad.
现在我很想让人见点血
Now I feel like hurting someone.
我们这边一切都没问题
Hey, everything looks good on our end.
应该是他手♥机♥的摄像头出了问题
Must be something wrong with the camera on his phone.
-你说过我能看到他的 -你在使诈
- You said I could see him! - You're scammin' me.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please!
我会把雷琳带到房♥前去
I'll bring Raylynn around the front
这样她就能看到你 你去前厅
so she can see you. You go to the front room.
等等 你...
Wait, you--
她在房♥前的车里
She's in the vehicle in front.
你不许动
You don't move.
他从人♥质♥身边离开了
He's moving away from the hostages.
行动吧
Let's go.
把他妈的车窗打开 这样我才知道她能看见我
Open the damn window so I know she can see me.
雷琳
Raylynn!
罗 罗尼
Ron--Ronnie!
罗尼
Ronnie.
把枪放下 立刻
Drop the gun! Drop it now!
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie! Ronnie!
罗尼
Ronnie!
罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie! Ronnie!
我看见你了 罗尼
I see you, Ronnie!
看好了 宝贝
Watch this, baby!
不要
No!
罗尼
Ronnie!
罗尼 罗尼 不要
Ronnie! Ronnie, no!
不 不
No. No!
罗尼
Ronnie--
罗尼
Ronnie!
罗尼 不要
Ronnie, no!
挂在这怎么样 在妈妈照片旁边
What about right here next to Mom?
我画的时候一直想着她
I was thinking of her when I made it.
我觉得挺好
Works for me.
给你
Yeah? Here you go.
小心点
Careful with it.
你好
Hello?
爸爸
Hey, Dad!
工作怎么样
How was work?
挺好的 回家真好
It was fine. I'm happy to be home.
我也觉得
Me too.
-所以这就是那幅画 -没错
- So this is it, huh? - Yeah.
亲眼看到更漂亮
Looks even better in person.
让我们看看在那儿看起来怎么样
Let's see what it looks like from over there.
-完美 对吧 -没错
- Perfect, yeah? - Yeah.
还剩了一些馅饼
I have some pot pie left.
你肯定累了
You must be tired.
现在不累了
Not anymore.
告诉我
So tell me.
你从哪得到这幅画的灵感的
Where did you get the idea for this painting?
那大概是学校里最枯燥的学科
Well, it's probably the most boring subject at school,
我的课桌刚好在窗边
and my desk is right by the window,
所以我决定向窗外望望
so I decided to look out the window.
你在学校...
What are you doing...
-都在做什么 -爸爸 别闹
- At school? - Dad, stop.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表