剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
爸爸哭了
Dad was crying?
所有的孩子一直在哭
All the kids cried all the time.
他们没有玩具
They had no toys.
伙食很差 只有粥
They had no good food, just mush.
所以他们才叫这里"粥洞"
That's why they call this place the Mush Hole.
如果他们说莫霍克族语言
If they spoke Mohawk,
牧师们会把浸过煤油的破布塞到他们的嘴里
the priests would put rags soaked in kerosene in their mouth.
如果他们在做礼拜时睡着了
If they fell asleep during church service,
牧师就会碰他们 侵犯他们
the priests would touch them, you know, abuse them.
这些小孩现在都在这里
Those kids are all here now.
他们的鬼魂
They're ghosts,
我们要为他们做些事
and we're gonna do something for them.
给你 在那个数字上写上名字
Here--write his name over that number.
写父亲的名字
Write our father's name.
安大略省 布兰奇顿
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我在祭奠 -祭奠鬼魂
- I'm making an offering. - For the ghosts?
这是给我们的 我们一家人的
This one's just for us, for our family.
在这里发生的所有坏事
All the bad stuff that happened here.
他们把父亲害得很惨 里奇
They hurt our father so bad, Rickey.
他们打他吗
Did they hit him?
他们鞭打他的身体 对 但他们也鞭打他的灵魂
They beat his body, yeah, but they beat his soul too.
他们告诉他 他的族人下♥贱♥肮脏
They told him his people were low and dirty.
他们让他羞愧 直到他讨厌自己
They made him ashamed until he hated himself.
所以他才那么凶
Is that why he's so mean?
他很凶 因为他没有父母爱他
He's mean because he didn't have parents to love him,
不像你妈妈爱你那样爱他
not the way I see your mama loves you.
这地方使他怒气冲冲
This place filled him with rage--
他把怒气发泄在我身上
rage he passed on to me.
我不会让同样的事发生在你身上
But I won't let it happen to you.
我们的家族在这个地方
Our family's been passing the hurt in this place
一代代地传递痛苦 今天便是终结
from one generation to the next, but that stops today.
我在此献祭
I make this offering
让这个男孩从这受诅咒之地解脱
to free this boy from the curse of this place.
听好 按我说的做
Listen to me, do exactly what I say.
莱纳德
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot us! Please!
我不会伤害你 里奇
I won't hurt you, Rickey.
沃特斯先生 放他走
Mr. Waters, let him go.
我和里奇将从这里走出去
Me and Rickey are walking out of here.
外面有五十个警♥察♥
There's 50 police out there.
特警队 狙击手 他们不会让你离开的
SWAT, sharpshooters. They won't let you go.
退后 快点
Get back. Move!
雷吉 我好害怕
Reg, I'm scared.
不用怕 他们不会向你开枪
Don't be. They won't shoot you.
你们都退后 不然他就会死
You all stay back or he dies.
你扣动扳机 一切都将结束
You pull that trigger, all bets are off.
我再重复最后一次 沃特斯先生
I'm gonna ask one last time, Mr. Waters.
让那男孩离开
Let the boy go.
把他交给我
Send him to me.
去他那里 快去
Go to him. Go!
我不想去 雷吉 我想和你待在一起
I don't want to, Reg. I wanna stay with you.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
快点 里奇
Do it, Rickey!
和我唱歌♥
Sing with me.
大声唱出来
Sing me out.
别这样 雷吉
Don't do it, Reg.
这是不对的
你会让那男孩充满痛苦
You're gonna fill that boy with pain.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
克♥林♥顿♥·斯凯探员 我是卡纳威克人
Agent Clinton Skye. I'm Kahnawake.
我看到你的献祭了
I saw your offering.
你将痛苦的循环打破
You broke the cycle of hurt.
不要开启另一个循环
Don't start another one.
我如今无处容身
一切都消逝了
那你的弟弟怎么办
他需要你指引道路
He needs you to show him the way.
帮助他走上正确的道路吧
Help him stay on the Red Road.
那便是你应当所在的地方
That's a good place to stand.
使他走上正确的道路
把这个给他 去吧
Give it to him. Go.
我把戒指放在这个里面 发箍放在另一个里
I put rings in one. And hairbands in the other.
这些是你♥爸♥爸的
Those belong to your father.
你不该把它们拿走
You shouldn't have taken them.
我听见"爸爸" 需要我吗
I heard father. Am I needed?
我把这些带去了多样性日
Well, I took these to Diversity Day
大家都喜欢它们
and everybody loved them,
所以我想问 可不可以把它们留在我房♥间
and I was wondering if I could keep them in my room.
这是我们的婚礼花篮
Those are our wedding baskets.
你把它们带去学校了 你应该先问问我
You took them to school? You should've asked me first.
抱歉 但我的演讲得了个A
Well, sorry, but I got an A for my presentation,
克♥林♥顿♥叔叔给我讲了它们的故事
and Uncle Clinton told me all about them.
我都做了什么
What did I do?
所以 你能跟我再多讲一点吗
So, can you tell me more about them?
你妈妈拿的篮子装满了布料
Your mother carried one and it was filled with cloth,
我拿的篮子装着个小蛋糕
and I carried the other one with a little cake inside,
然后我们交换篮子
and then we exchanged them.
布料意味着家务
The cloth meant housekeeping.
管理家务 不是做清洁
House-making, not cleaning.
蛋糕意味着烹饪
And the cake meant cooking.
没错
Yeah.
交换是一个承诺
The exchange is a promise.
她来持家 他提供食物
She makes the home, and he provides the food.
女人保持家的温暖 男人去狩猎
The woman keeps a warm house and the man hunts.
但是杰斯不狩猎 安吉琳...
But Jess doesn't hunt, and Angelyne...
安吉琳不是待在家里的那种人
Angelyne wasn't made for staying home.
所以我能把我的东西放在里面吗
So, can I put my stuff in them?
当然
Sure.
太好了 谢谢爸爸
Yes! Thanks, Dad.
他们匹配到了奥黛丽·沃特斯的DNA
They got hit off of Audrey Waters' DNA.
她的遗骸在三个月前
Her remains were found three months ago
在康涅狄格州的新伦敦市被发现
outside of New London, Connecticut.
好消息是
The good news,
她被认定为他杀
she was processed as a homicide.
他们在她的手指甲中找到了未知的DNA
They found unknown DNA under her fingernails,
可能属于袭击她的人
probably her assailant.
她出外战斗 如今我们可以为她而战
She went out fighting, and now we can fight for her.
让我们带她回家
Let's bring her home.
一切还没有结束 好吗
This isn't the end, okay?
我们得到了能帮助我们追查到凶手的证据
We have evidence that'll help find her killer.
我们不会让此案轻易结束
We're not letting this go.
我们会告诉雷吉诺德
We'll tell Reginald.
这对他来说意义重大
It'll mean a lot to him.
雷吉的真名是雷吉诺德
Reg's real name is Reginald?
你的真名是什么 爸爸
What's your real name, Dad?
你知道的
You know.
我是说奶奶给你起的名字
I mean, the name Grandma gave you.
卡里韦斯
Kariwase.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表