剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
毕夏普简直毫无下限
Bishop has no boundaries.
对年轻女人和老人下手
Young women, old men.
这种行为学名叫精神变♥态♥的泛性别施虐
The term is psychopathic pansexual sadist.
愤怒也许推动了他的行为 但我想
Anger might be fueling it, but I think
毕夏普在作案中能感到不可思议的力量感
Bishop feels an incredible sense of power,
这能弥补他曾经亲眼看母亲做皮肉生意
which compensates for the lack of power
所体会到的那种无力感
he felt watching his mother turn tricks.
所以假如女性受害者代表着他的母亲
So if the women represent his mother,
那么牧师就代表着一个伤害过他的男性
maybe the pastor represents a man who hurt him.
但毕夏普为什么没有杀他
But why not kill him?
也许对毕夏普来说
Maybe for Bishop,
把牧师阉了能让他比死了更难受
emasculating the pastor is worse than death.
这个案子你还能承受吗
How are you doing with this case?
强♥奸♥和杀人就已经够可恶了
The rapes and murders are bad enough,
但更过分的是
but it's the pleasure
毕夏普和雷琳好像很乐在其中
that Bishop and Raylynn seem to take in it.
我明白
I get it.
这太让人难受了
It's upsetting as hell.
知道有人的想法和我一样就好了
It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
其他人也许同样想听你这么说
The others might like to hear it too.
在沿着当年他母亲被捕之处作案的路上
On the hit parade of places his mother was arrested,
只剩下玛丽埃塔是毕夏普尚未行凶之处了
Marietta's the only place he hasn't hit.
俄亥俄州警♥察♥已经倾巢而出
State cops are throwing everything they have
盯死了州内50 16 18号♥公路
at Routes 50, 16, and 18.
他们在玛丽埃塔方圆40英里内布防
They saturated the area within 40 miles of Marietta.
我有些话想说
I got something I wanna say.
有时候我感觉我们这份工作
Sometimes this job feels like it asks
要求的比我们该付出的更多 比如这次
more than you have to give-- like this case.
你们要知道不管你们心里怎么想
Just know that whatever you're feeling,
大家的感受其实都是一致的
we're all feeling the same way.
我们会一起拿下这个案子
We'll get through this together.
你们都做得很好
You're all doing good work.
好了 悬赏五元
Now, 5 bucks
开车到这里需要多少汽油
how much gas does that get you around here?
差不多两加仑
Little under 2 gallons?
查找50号♥公路方圆一英里内的加油站
Check gas stations for stolen, abandoned vehicles
有无失窃 遭弃的车辆
within 1 mile of Route 50.
疼吗
That hurt?
他问你问题呢
He asked you a question.
我需要你帮忙 宝贝
I need your help, baby.
怎么了 我们要给她化妆吗
What, are we gonna put makeup on her?
你是不是不明白你的任务
Do you not understand your job?
不 我明白 我旁观
No, I understand. I watch.
你现在是在旁观还是在发言
And you watchin' or are you talkin'?
你忙完她这边了吗
Well, are you almost done with her?
我们得赶紧找下一个 你说的 不断前进
We gotta get another one. Keep moving like you said.
作为不该说话的人 你有点话多了
You're real mouthy for someone who don't get a say.
不如你乖一点 出去盯着点
Why don't you be a sweetheart, keep an eye outside
确保没人在边上偷偷摸摸的
and make sure there's no one sniffing around.
好吗
Okay?
去吧
Go on.
油箱是空的
Gas tank's empty.
西弗吉尼亚州 彭斯伯勒
他们或许劫了车来跑路
They might have carjacked someone to get out of Dodge.
这条路上可不像
Doesn't look like there's much traffic
有很多车能劫的样子
to carjack on this road.
这里发生了什么
What's going on here?
看起来很多人都不在家
Looks like a lot of people are not home.
人们都离开家了
People walked away from their houses,
还不起按揭贷款
couldn't keep up with the mortgage.
挖煤 不留后路
Coal mining--no saving it.
的确如此啊
So they say.
封锁去邻里社区的道路
Cut off all access to the neighborhood.
这里都是些空房♥子
We got empty homes here.
我们挨家挨户巡视
Let's start a foot patrol going house to house.
别开手电筒
And no flashlights.
记住 他有枪
And remember, he's armed.
马尔科姆环路61号♥
61 Malcolm Circle.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
站住 联调局
Stop, FBI!
-救命 -艾玛 停下
- Help! - Emma, stop!
停下 联调局
Stop, FBI!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
有我在 你安全了
I got you. You're safe.
是雷琳 那女孩还在毕夏普手上
It's Raylynn! Bishop still has the girl.
他们不见了 我们跟丢了那混♥蛋♥
They're gone. We had that sick bastard.
是啊 但现在我们有他想要的人了
Yeah, but now we have something he wants.
我只是要离开那房♥子
I was just leaving the house.
只有我一个人
Just me by myself.
我们知道这不是真话 雷琳
We know that's not true, Raylynn.
你和罗尼在一起 带着被绑♥架♥的女孩
You were with Ronnie and the girl he kidnapped.
你穿上她的衣服引开我们
You wore her clothes to trick us.
不 我就一个人
No, I was just by myself.
你和罗尼约好了之后见面吗
Did you and Ronnie have a plan to meet up later?
我穿的这些衣服是在屋子里找到的
I wore these clothes because I found them in the house,
因为听到了一些响声我才跑 我很害怕
and I-I ran because I heard some noises, and I was scared.
我们知道你的事情 雷琳
We know your story, Raylynn.
你在斯普鲁斯峰失去双亲
You lost your family up on Spruce Knob.
你躺在雪地里
You were laying in the snow
直到有人把你救起
until somebody came to help you.
遇见波欧之前 你都孤身一人
You were left alone till Beau came into your life.
他是个好小伙 像这片雪花一样有缺陷
He's a good guy--a little lost like this snowflake.
和你一样
Like you.
但罗尼 他是个精力充沛的人
But Ronnie, he's an exciting guy.
他会控制别人 对吧
Take charge kind of man, huh?
是为其生儿育女的好对象
Right kind of man to have babies with.
他让你感到被需要
He made you feel necessary.
这就是你激发他做的事
This is what you inspired him to do.
他让你成为他犯罪的帮凶
He made you an accomplice to his crimes.
你们什么都不知道
Y'all don't know nothing.
我们知道你坐在这里
We know you're sitting here
他却在外面和那女孩逍遥
while he's out there with that girl.
也许你最终也不是那么不可替代
Maybe you're not so necessary after all.
是吧 他让你出来引开我们
Huh? He sent you out to fool us.
她现在才是特别的那位
She's the special one now.
你们不懂
You don't know.
他对我说从没见过我这样的人
He told me that he never met anyone like me,
我很特别
that I'm special.
我觉得你不懂
I don't think you understand.
他是在欺骗你 利用你
He took advantage of you. He used you.
我真的受够了人们觉得我不懂
I'm real tired of people thinking I ain't understand.
我懂
I understand.
生活告诉我 我什么都无法掌控
Life told me that I can't control nothin'.
我慢慢发现生活说错了
I come to find that life was wrong.
因为 这些人
Because, um, these people...
我们掌控了他们
We controlled them.
最后一口气
Every last breath.
我爱死那种感觉了
And I loved every damn minute.
罗尼知道 对吧
Ronnie knows that, doesn't he?
-知道你喜欢他做的事 -对 他知道
- That you love what he does. - Yeah, he knows.
你允许他做真正的自己
You give him permission to be his true self.
就像你们还是孩子时那样
Was it like that when you were kids?
我小时候不认识罗尼
Oh, I didn't know Ronnie when we were kids.
我和波欧在一起时见到的他
I met him when I was with Beau.
在哈里斯维尔的沃尔玛吗
At the Walmart in Harrisville?
他跟波欧说我们小学就认识了
he told Beau that I knew him from grade school,
我也没反驳
and I just went along with it
因为罗尼 他看我时 感觉就像...
because Ronnie, when he looked at me, it was, like, pow.
你说得对 雷琳 我们什么都不知道
You're right, Raylynn. We don't know anything.
我们以为罗尼去哈利斯维尔是去找你
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表