剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
if he tries to contact you.
她对凯勒曼的事说谎了
She's lying about Kelerman.
场外的老虎机奖金最低
The slot machines off the floor pay out the lowest,
而不是最高
not the highest.
比起在你在餐厅里
They don't want you in the restaurant
花35美元吃牛排
spending 35 bucks on a steak
他们更希望你在扑克桌前
when you could be out on the floor losing a grand
输掉1000美元
at the blackjack table.
所以她出于和凯勒曼的私情
So she lied 'cause she did have a thing
对我们撒谎吗
going on with Kelerman?
或者他们有别的志趣一致
Or maybe they have other interests in common.
克罗斯比 我要监视莫莉的手♥机♥
Crosby, I want surveillance on Molly's phone
还有全面调查她的所有通讯对象
and a full workout on all her communications.
我们要寻找她 道格和凯勒曼
We're looking for a direct link
之间的直接联♥系♥
between her, Doug, and Kelerman.
所以我们在想
So we're thinking
凯勒曼是厌倦他妻子的厨艺了吗
Kelerman got tired of his wife's cooking?
不 我不这么认为 与性无关
No, I don't think so. It was not about sex.
道格的政见来自于学校枪击
Doug's politics are about his trauma
带给他的精神创伤
from the school shooting.
凯勒曼才是
Kelerman's the one
谋划国内恐怖袭击的人
spouting the mainline domestic terrorist agenda.
我认为或许凯勒曼煽动了道格
I think Kelerman might've radicalized Doug.
那些对政♥府♥大楼的袭击
The attacks on government buildings,
大规模枪击
mass shootings.
道格易受影响
Doug's reactive.
他没有个人主见
He's unstable on his own,
他受身边所有人的影响
and he's influenced by whoever's nearby.
我想凯勒曼煽动他施暴
I think it would've been easy
轻而易举
for Kelerman to activate him to violence.
出于某种原因莫莉也参与其中
And somehow Molly's part of it.
她知道的肯定比她承认的要多
Well, she certainly knows more than she says she does.
从她的资料中难以判断
It's hard to tell from her profile.
她是名历史系大学生
She's a college student majoring in history.
她住在学校里
She lives on campus.
她没有犯罪记录 交通罚单也没有
She has no criminal record, not even a traffic ticket,
但有一小处履历空白
but there's just one tiny gap.
没有她上高中的记录
There's no record of her attending high school.
这可太酷了
That's pretty cool.
我要是知道高中是可以不上的
If I knew high school was optional,
我会更早入行
I would've enlisted even earlier.
我是说 她那时和道格一起生活
I mean, she was living with Doug back then.
他去上高中 但是她没有
He went to high school, but she didn't.
她八年级后就从系统档案里消失了
She just fell off the radar after eighth grade.
恰好在孛可诺松林城高中枪击后
Right after the shooting at Pocono Pines.
在校成绩单
莫莉八年级的学期上到一半就离开了
Molly left our school in the middle of the eighth grade.
她家里决定对她在家教育
Her family decided to homeschool her.
我认为那是一种错误
I thought it was a mistake.
那是谁的主意
Whose idea was it?
她妈妈说孛可诺松林城高中枪击案后
Well, her mother said that Molly was too afraid
莫莉太害怕
to come back to school
所以不能回学校
after the shootings over at Pocono Pines,
但道格才是那个把她吓住的人
but Doug was the one that really frightened her into it.
他让她觉得学校太危险了
He convinced her school was too dangerous?
他让她觉得生活都太危险了
He convinced her that life was too dangerous.
他让她感觉到窒息
He stifled her.
在他们的母亲中风发作之后
After their mother had a stroke,
道格成年了
he had himself emancipated,
并且获得了莫莉的监护权
and he took custody of Molly.
她很崇拜道格 他说什么她都信
She looked up to him. She believed every word he said.
她坚信道格是在守护她
She believed he was protecting her.
她是他的守护天使
He was her guardian angel.
你说对了
You got it.
莫莉
Molly.
我们得再谈谈
We need to talk.
我明天有个论文要交 知道的我都说了
I have a paper due tomorrow. I told you what I know.
我们可不信
We don't believe you did,
关于道格 关于凯勒曼都是
not about Doug, not about Kelerman.
凯勒曼是个变♥态♥ 好吗
Kelerman is a perv, okay?
而道格还是个孩子
And Doug, he's a baby,
我厌倦了照顾他
and I got tired of looking after him.
我也不关心他下场如何
I don't care what happens to him.
连你的守护天使你都不关心了
You don't care about your guardian angel?
这个不是你给他的吗
Didn't you give him this?
只是个杯子而已
It's just a cup.
一个你做的杯子 做给保护着你的哥哥
A cup you made for your big brother who protected you,
他过去保护着你的安全
who kept you safe,
现在你以为你在保护他了
and now you think you're protecting him.
莫莉 如果你继续对我们撒谎
Molly, if you don't stop lying to us,
你会害死他的
you're just gonna get him killed.
你不懂
You don't get it.
我必须去照料他
I have to take care of him.
他这个人都支离破碎
He is so broken.
无助至极
So helpless.
我不是要为道格的所作所为开脱
I'm not trying to excuse what Doug did.
我只要你们记得他也是一场犯罪的受害者
I'm just asking you to remember that he's a crime victim too.
我们知道他经历了什么
We know what he's been through.
你们不知道
You don't know.
他把手指伸进他朋友的弹洞
He put his finger in his friend's bullet hole
才不让他失血致死
to stop him from bleeding out.
这样的经历是会改变一个人的
An experience like that changes you.
确实会 这叫做创伤后应激症状
It does. It's called PTSS.
他经历过创伤 导致自己过度警惕
He experienced a trauma, and now he's hyper-vigilant.
他会看到实际并不存在的危险
He sees danger where there is none,
然后做出反应
and he reacts.
道格现在非常危险
Doug's extremely dangerous.
我们认为他在护着一个更大的计划
We think he's protecting a bigger plan
他和凯勒曼还有另一个朋友
he's cooked up with Kelerman
厄尔·汉森 一起搞出来的计划
and another friend, Earl Hansen.
一个杀戮奥尔巴尼政♥府♥雇员的计划
A plan to kill government workers in Albany.
对此你怎么看
What do you think of that?
他现在行踪不明
He's out there
有枪有弹
with guns and ammunition.
我们需要你帮忙抓捕他
We need your help to bring him in.
你们要杀了他
You're gonna kill him.
如果有可能 我们也不会下死手
Not if we can help it.
莫莉 我想带你转转这个地方
Molly, I want you to take a look around.
我把你带来 你就清楚道格在和谁对抗
I brought you here so you could see what Doug is up against.
我们有数以百计的探员
We have hundreds of agents,
还有纽约州和宾夕法尼亚州的州警协助
the state police of New York and Pennsylvania.
还有谷歌♥都一无所知的高科技
High tech Google doesn't even know about.
就算你哥哥是从火星打的电♥话♥
Your brother could call from Mars,
我们也能知道
and we'd know about it.
而那边那位
And that guy right there?
他能在90米开外开枪
He can put a bullet
正中一美元硬币的中心
in the middle of a silver dollar from 100 yards.
在枪击案之后
After the shooting,
他让你留在了家里
he kept you at home.
他是替你担心吗
Was he afraid for you?
他让我感觉到安全
He made me feel safe.
而且被爱着
And loved.
好吧 然后你也对他这么做了
Okay. And you did the same for him.
他饿着肚子的时候
When he was hungry,
你可以随便给他打包点剩菜
you could've just given him a doggy bag
把他打发走 但你让他留在了身边
and sent him on his way, but you let him hang around.
他需要你
He needed you.
莫莉 你是唯一能说通道格的人
You're the only person who can get through to him, Molly.
也是唯一能让他保住性命就擒的人
You're the only person who can bring him in safely.
所以你愿意帮我们吗
Now, will you help us?
你们要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表