剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Hey, Kenny.
我之前说的是认真的 你要好好保持 好吗
I meant what I said. You stay on top of it, okay?
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I got it.
我希望你说得没错
I hope you're right;
她会熬过去
that she'll get through it.
她会的
She will.
她比我在她那年纪时坚强多了
She's a lot stronger than I was at her age.
要是那是我爸爸啊...
If her dad had been my dad--
她在那里
There she is.
小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, woten, how you doing?
我很好 克林特叔叔
I'm okay, Uncle Clint.
你留下来吃晚饭吗
Are you staying for dinner?
你要请我的话 当然了
If you're asking, sure.
我要去找他们说几句
I'm gonna go talk to the folks.
你看到沃力了吗
So have you seen Wally?
没有
Nope.
我觉得他不会回来了
I don't think he's ever coming back.
我很想妈妈
I miss Mom.
嗯
Yeah.
我也很想她 亲爱的
I miss her too, sweetheart.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表