剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
- On the ground! Now! - Hands, hands! Raise your hands!
我没抵抗 我很服从命令
I'm not resisting, I'm complying.
-脸朝下 趴地上 -脸朝下
- Face down, on the ground! - Face down!
没人
Clear!
都没人
All clear.
L1 嫌犯提莫斯不见踪影
This is Lima-1. Suspect Timmons is MIA.
杰斯
Jess?
S1 武器都不见了
Sierra-1. Weapons are gone.
道格带着枪火跑了
Dougie got away with all the toys.
这里每个文件夹都有着
Each of these folders has data
奥尔巴尼政♥府♥大楼的数据
on a state government building in Albany.
楼里部门的数量
Number of agencies in the building...
职员的数量 应急方案
number of employees, emergency protocols.
还有一份周围宾馆的清单
And here's a list of nearby hotels.
入口和出口的位置
Points of entry, exit,
几层楼 对应照片
number of floors, photos.
这些是目标档案
These are target profiles.
政♥府♥办公室 政♥府♥职员
Government offices, government employees--
还有可以用来狙击的宾馆
And hotels to shoot them from.
他在计划大规模杀伤袭击
He's planning a mass casualty event.
他还有能做到这一切的枪♥械♥
And now he has the firepower to do it.
不 我不需要律师
No, I don't need a lawyer,
因为我不认可你们有权利审讯我
'cause I don't recognize your authority to question me.
你们的部门是由违宪的
Your bureau is run by the Deep State
深暗势力经营的
in violation of the Constitution.
其实 联邦调查局是由《美国法典》
Actually, the FBI is authorized under Title 28
第28篇第533节授权
of the U.S. Code, Section 533,
由国会根据宪法
enacted by Congress under authority granted
第一条第八节制定
by Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution.
这个我们也说清楚了
Now that we've cleared that up,
关于这些文件你有什么要说的
what do you have to say about these files?
我是一个有权利的公民
I am a sovereign citizen,
只受我国国父制定的
subject only to common law
普通法的约束
as intended by the Founding Fathers.
你们的政♥府♥是伪政♥府♥
Your government is a false government,
通过海事法运作以奴役人♥民♥
operating under admiralty law to enslave its citizens.
我不知道什么计划
I don't know about plans.
我已经把知道的都告诉你们了
I told you everything I know already.
枪♥支♥ 还有棚房♥的道格
About guns, about Doug in shed.
你还没当一回事
You are not taking this seriously.
-我 -你帮助了一名逃犯
- I-- - You helped a fugitive.
一个可能会杀更多人的杀人犯
A murderer who might kill a lot more people.
我不知道道格是逃犯
I don't know Doug is fugitive.
他就是和麦克一起打猎的人
He is just a man Mike does hunting with.
就像厄尔·汉森吗
Like Earl Hansen?
不 不像厄尔
No, not like Earl.
厄尔不一样
Earl is different.
厄尔是什么样
What's Earl like?
厄尔是个开心的人
Earl is happy guy.
他总是很开心
Is always happy.
他给我带来笑容
He make me laugh.
他也很有礼貌
And nice manners too.
你很关心厄尔
You care for Earl?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你不用说出口
You don't have to.
他和道格不一样
He's not like Doug,
他和你的丈夫也不一样
and he's certainly not like your husband.
那是他干的吗
He do that to you?
他会家暴 对吧
He's a brute, isn't he?
你知道你丈夫还伤害了谁吗
You know who else your husband hurt?
对你来说可能不太好受
This isn't gonna be easy for you.
你丈夫和道格杀了他
Your husband and Doug killed him.
现在我们希望你能帮我们找到道格
Now we'd like your help finding Doug.
他们相识没有很久
They don't know each other long.
他们三个月前在大峡谷相识
They meet three months ago at Big Valley.
大峡谷 那所赌场吗
Big Valley, the casino?
是的
Yes.
后来他们一起打猎
And they hunt together,
和厄尔一起
with Earl.
没有凯勒曼与汉森被杀有关的证据
There's no evidence linking Kelerman to Hansen's murder,
但联邦检察官可以将他以窝藏逃犯羁押
but the A-USA can hold him for harboring a fugitive.
让她夸大其词点
Tell her to pile it on.
我们可不想凯勒曼保释出去
We don't want Kelerman bailing himself out.
他妻子也一样
Same for the wife.
道格拮据过日
Doug was barely scraping by.
他的钱不足以在赌场赌博
He didn't have enough money to gamble in a casino.
如果他和凯勒曼不是相识于扑克桌
If he didn't meet Kelerman at the blackjack table,
那就是大峡谷赌场的某个人介绍他们的
maybe somebody at Big Valley introduced them.
继续转移 我不知道该去哪 拿到了之前丢的东西
去你朋友那里吗
我该怎么办 他们抓到麦克了 我一人不行
我来帮你
莫莉·沃纳
Molly Werner?
我是巴恩斯探员 这是拉克鲁瓦探员
I'm Agent Barnes. This is Agent LaCroix.
我们要和你聊聊
We'd like to talk to you.
好的 当然
Okay, sure.
你曾在扑克桌旁的
You used to work on the casino floor
赌区工作
near the poker tables?
是的 但之后我回去上学了
Yeah, but then I went back to school
所以没法上夜班
so I couldn't work late nights.
怎么了
Why?
我们对一位名叫麦克·凯勒曼的顾客有兴趣
We're interested in a customer named Mike Kelerman.
扑克玩家
Poker player.
那边的女服务生告诉我们
The waitresses over there tell us
你是他最喜欢的服务生
that you're his favorite waitress.
好吧
Okay.
是道格的事 对吗
This is about Doug, isn't it?
道格·提莫斯
Doug Timmons?
我们能否
Can we...
我还在想你们什么时候会找到我
I was wondering when you guys would find me.
他是我的异父哥哥
He's my half-brother.
我们有着同一个母亲
We have the same mom.
感谢你没让我们玩提问游戏
Thanks for not making us play 20 Questions.
我知道我该联♥系♥警方
I know I should've reached out to the police,
但我已经不和道格来往了
but I don't keep in touch with Doug anymore.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
你知道他被指控的罪名吗
You know what he's accused of doing?
知道
Yes.
我很同情那些人
I feel really bad for those people.
道格之前从不施暴
Doug was never violent.
孛可诺松林城高中枪击后 他抵♥制♥枪♥支♥
After Pocono Pines, he was against guns.
像道格这种精神受创的人
When somebody's traumatized like Doug,
很容易发展为偏执狂
it can lead to paranoia.
我们看了他在学校演讲的录像
We saw a video of a speech he did at the school.
我知道
I know.
他总是向无心之众
He's always spouting these anti-government talks
高谈阔论这些反政♥府♥言论
to people who didn't ask to hear them.
但有人是别有用心
And some who did.
比如麦克·凯勒曼
Like Mike Kelerman.
是你介绍他们认识的吗
Did you introduce them?
不是
No.
不 他们是常客 但都是独自过来
No, they both came in a lot, but they came in alone.
麦克不玩扑克的时候
And when Mike wasn't playing poker,
他会在餐厅闲逛吗
he was hanging here at the restaurant?
他是来玩老虎机的
He came in here for the slots.
它们奖金丰厚
They give huge payouts.
比赌场里的丰厚得多
Better than the ones in the casino.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
如果他还来找你呢
What if he reaches out to you?
他确确实实杀了那些人
He really killed those people...
我也帮不了他
I can't help him anymore.
告诉我们
Call us
如果他试图联♥系♥你
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表