剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
兄弟们 来竞争了
Boys. We got a contender here.
你觉得是吗
·Yeah? You think?
得了吧 -怎么了
Oh, dude. - What?
不可能 -怎么了 拜托
No chance. - What? Come on.
我要上了
I'm going for it.
好好看着学学 兄弟们
Watch and learn, boys.
我过去了
I'm going in.
嗨 你好啊
Hey. How you doing tonight?
我能请你喝一杯吗 -我已经有喝的了
Can I buy you a drink? - I already have one.
不 我说真的那种
No, I mean, like, a real drink.
米娅
Hey, Mia.
米娅 给这位小姐来杯老爹威士忌吧
Mia, can we get this lady here some Grand- Dad?
不不不 -我请客
No, no. - On me.
不 不用了
No. I- - I'm good.
我在等人
I'm- - I'm meeting somebody.
看着不像啊
·Oh. You don't look like it.
所以 瓦莱丽 你
So, uh, Valerie, how- -
兄弟 你搞什么 -抱歉
Dude. What the hell? - Sorry.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry. That's my bad.
听着 我不感兴趣 好吗
Look, I'm not interested, okay?
拜托你别烦我了
So please just leave me alone.
行啊 行啊
I could. I could.
或者我也可以送你回家
Or, um, I could take you home
帮你换掉湿衣服
and help you get out of those wet clothes.
你好恶心
You're disgusting.
我要走了
I have to go.
看到我这一下了吗
See that move right there?
彼得 拜托
Pete, come on.
我还有更行的招儿
There's plenty more where that came from.
听着 不如你跟我一起出去
Listen, how about you and me go out there and- -
滚蛋 衰人
Move your ass, loser.
好啊
Nice.
你两样东西都带来了吗
You bring both things?
放松 没事的
Just relax. We're okay.
喂 臭婊♥子♥
Hey, bitch.
那杯子我是不会赔的
I ain't paying for that glass.
这是谁
·Who's this?
我不是叫你一个人来吗
You were supposed to come alone.
我是一个人来的 那就是个酒吧里的醉鬼
I did- - it's just some drunk guy from the bar.
我认真的 给我滚回来
I mean it! Get your ass back in therel
放开我 -放开她
Get off me! - Hey. Let go of her!
那他妈是什么
What the hell was that?
你们俩搁这儿交易呢
You two making some kind of deal here?
与你无关 -现在与我有关了
It's none of your business. - Well, it is now.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
还有毒品
Drugs too.
听着 事情不是这样的
Look, that's not what this is.
怎么 你觉得我在开玩笑吗
What, do you think I'm kidding here?
拿来
Give it!
他看到我们的脸了 走
He saw our faces. Go!
赶紧走
Get out of here!
我的天 伍迪 你在干什么啊
My God. Woody, what are you doing?
我还想问你呢 -你是在跟踪我吗
·Ask you the same thing. Are you stalking me?
不管你到底在搞什么 我建议赶紧走
Whatever you're up to, I suggest you go now.
工作还顺利吗
·How's work?
好 挺好的
It's good. Good.
虽然我觉得可能同事都不喜欢我
I mean, I'm not sure anyone even likes me at work.
谁会喜欢上司呢 是吧
I mean, who likes their boss, right?
克里斯汀走后 我已经试用了两位探员了
I've been through two new agents since Kristin left,
但我终于找到替代她的人选了
but I finally found a replacement for her.
她叫妮娜·蔡斯
Her name is Nina Chase.
她今天开始上班
She starts today.
很好
Good.
我知道你一直很牵挂这件事
I know that's been weighing on you.
其实这是我们组员的主意
It was actually my team's idea.
她以前是楼上另一支联调局小队的人
She used to work for another FBI squad upstairs.
所以她知道我们是怎么做事的
So she knows how we roll,
我不需要再一点点教她
and I don't have to break her in.
我不知道为什么自己没早点想到
I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.
不过
Although.
怎么了
What?
我昨天跟她见面的时候 她
When I met with her yesterday, she- -
她说的一些话让我有点犹豫
she said something that kind of put me off.
她问克里斯汀离开跟我有没有关系
She asked if Kristin's leaving had anything to do with me.
可能我就是不太喜欢她这个问题的语气吧
I guess I just didn't care for the tone of Nina's question.
就好像她在暗示一些什么
It was like she was implying something about me.
最近你弟弟的案子纪录片播出了
You have been going through a lot lately
你确实在经历很多事情
with the documentary on your brother's case coming out.
这是私人事情
That's personal.
从来没影响过我的工作
It's never affected my work, ever.
好 我相信你
Okay. I believe you.
所以我们聊过了工作 你母亲的事
So we've covered work, your mother,
还有喷气机队这个赛季表现差的问题
the Jets having a terrible season.
糟透了
Mm. Terrible.
我还漏掉了什么
What am I missing?
你心里显然有事
Something is obviously on your mind.
你心里显然有事
Something is obviously on your mind.
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
这些都是发给科瑞的
These are all to Corey.
你侄子 -对
Your nephew. - Yeah.
我对这孩子已经好到不能再好了
I've been sweeter than pineapple juice to this kid,
可他从来不回我消息
and he's never replied to me.
雷米 他是个大四的医学生 对吧
Remy, he's a fourth- year medical student, right?
肯定只是忙丢了 -我觉得不是
I'm sure he's just busy. - I don't think so.
我们一直在发信息聊天
We've been talking on the phone every now and then
直到一个月前 现在他躲着我不回消息
up until a month ago, and now he's ghosting me.
一个月前 就是纪录片播出的时候吧
·A month ago is when the documentary came out.
他看过了吗
Has he seen it?
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
可能是纪录片又刺♥激♥到他了
It could have triggered him again.
他可能只是还在消化
He could just be processing.
他可能只是还在消化
He could just be processing.
是啊
·Yeah.
他连他亲妈都不理了
I mean, he doesn't even talk to his own mother anymore.
我也想陪在他身边
I wanted to be there for him
我们一起面对
so we could process it together.
我们一起面对
so we could process it together.
我们是家人啊
We're family.
你要我的建议吗
You want my advice?
你要我的建议吗
·You want my advice?
我付钱给你不就为了这个吗
It's kind of what I'm paying you for.
逻辑上来说 你们是一家人没错
Technically, you are family,
但是你告诉他小迈的事情时
but it was a pretty big bomb you dropped in his lap
其实是给了他很大震撼的
when you told him about Mikey.
创伤是流动的
Trauma is fluid.
有起有伏 每个人对此的反应都不一样
It ebbs and flows, and everyone reacts to it differently.
重点是 我觉得这和你没有关系
My point is, I don't think this has anything to do with you.
不要觉得他是在针对你
Try not to take it personally.
那我该怎么做
So what do I do?
什么都别做 -什么都不做
Nothing. Nothing.
你得给他空间
You're gonna have to give him his space.
等他来找你
Just wait for him to come to you.
你必须要耐心
You're gonna have to be patient.
是他吗 是科瑞吗
Is that him? Is that Corey?
不是
·No.
一个叫巴恩斯的人
Someone named Barnes.
他说刚来了个案子
He says a case just came in.
他说刚来了个案子
He says a case just came in.
是她
She.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表