剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
早知道组装摇篮
If I knew putting a crib together
会这么复杂
would be this complicated,
上工程课时就更专心点了
I would've paid more attention in my engineering class.
你只是需要合适的工具
You just gotta have the right tools.
而你正好就有
And you've got them.
我真的很感激你来帮忙 盖布
I really appreciate your help with this, Gabe.
要去上分娩课 单位又压榨我加班
Between birthing classes and work squeezing me for OT--
别任由他们欺负你
Hey, don't let 'em take advantage of you.
你得反抗
You gotta fight 'em...
有时 奥图 你得给他们当头一击
And sometimes, Atul, you gotta hit 'em in the head
-他们才会拿你当回事 -我得走了
- so they take you seriously. - Oh, I gotta go.
阿穆娜在等我
Amna's waiting for me.
-你就丢下这样的摇篮给我 -抱歉了
- You're leaving it like this? - I'm sorry, man.
我明天再来做完
I'll come back tomorrow to finish it.
阿穆娜近来超级想吃越南河粉
Amna's been dying for some pho gai lately,
我保证了今晚带她出去吃
and I promised I'd take her out tonight.
我来了 阿穆娜
I'm coming, Amna!
你真幸运 奥图
You're a lucky man, Atul.
你要有家庭了
You're gonna have a family.
G·克拉克
莫里斯镇警局
我如果告诉爸爸
My dad will laugh in my face
我们要在谷仓结婚 他会笑我的
if I tell him we're getting married in a barn.
不是一般的谷仓 是很不错的
Not a barn barn-- a nice barn
还有彩灯和舞池
with little lights and a dance floor.
是啊 泰勒 结婚就一次
Yeah, come on, Tyler, you only get married once--
或者 就我而言 两次
or twice, in my case.
杰瑞说的对 亲爱的 这是我们的婚礼
Jerry's right, sweetie. It's our wedding.
是啊 亲爱的 相信我
Yeah, sweetie, I'm right on this.
不是谷仓 就是狗舍
It's either the barn or the doghouse.
这么说的话
Well, if you put it that way.
联邦调查局
通缉要犯部
第一季 第十一集
我就是进来给烤肉浇汁
I just came in to baste the roast.
五分钟都不到
I wasn't even five minutes.
她肯定没事的
I'm sure she's fine.
还是没人接
Still no answer.
你没听到停车的声音之类的
You didn't hear a car pull up or anything?
没有 但当时开着厨房♥抽风机
No, but the kitchen fan was on.
会不会是尼尔森早回家了
Any chance Nelson came home early?
不是 你从集市回来前我给他打了电♥话♥
No, I called him before you came back from the market.
他还在医生办公室
He's still at the doctor's office.
天啊
Oh, God.
我就不该让她独自出门
I shouldn't have left her outside by herself.
没事 玛丽露 这不怪你
It's okay, Marilou. It's not your fault.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-你去哪了 -什么
- Where were you? - What?
你外婆这半小时都急疯了
Your grandma's been frantic for half an hour.
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your phone?
我看到了一只老鹰
Well, I saw a hawk,
我觉得可能是只苍鹰
and I thought it might have been a northern goshawk, so I--
那不是借口 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
That's not an excuse. I've been trto call you.
我关机了
I turned off my phone.
我不想吓到鹰
I didn't want to scare the hawk.
鹰 那你外婆呢
The hawk-- what about your grandma?
你知道你不该不说一声就跑掉的
You know you're not supposed to run off without telling us.
拉克鲁瓦 我就来
LaCroix. I'm on my way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不该这么不懂事
You know better.
等我回来我们再说
We'll talk about this when I get back,
但在那之前 抱歉 你被禁足了
but until then, I'm sorry, but you're grounded.
什么
What?
这是刑事调查部加急来的
This one's a fastball from CID.
盖布利尔·克拉克 27岁
Gabriel Clark, 27,
新泽西州莫里斯镇的警♥察♥
a police officer from Morristown, New Jersey,
昨晚在一家餐馆里击毙了两名
shot two New Jersey state troopers last night
新泽西州州警
in a diner along with the fiancée
和其中一人的未婚妻
of one of the troopers.
枪击是怎么发生的
How'd the shooting go down?
目击者称 克拉克穿警服走进了餐馆
Wits say Clark entered the diner in uniform,
走向州警 抬手就击毙了他们
walked up to the troopers, and started shooting--
三人均是爆头 甚至没说过一句话
head shots on all three. No words exchanged, nothing.
然后他就走了出去
Then he walked out.
冷血处决
Cold blooded execution.
而且毫不尝试掩盖自己的身份
And no effort to disguise himself.
克拉克和死者之间有什么过往吗
Any history between Clark and the victims?
并无发现
None found.
据我们查到的克拉克的私人情况
All we have on Clark's personal life
就是他独居 无婚史 无子嗣
is he lives alone, no ex-wife, no kids.
谁先中了枪
Who was shot first?
州警泰勒·库比亚克 女人是他未婚妻
State trooper Tyler Kubiak. The woman is his fiancée.
库比亚克离枪手最远
Kubiak's the furthest from the shooter.
先杀另一名州警该更简单
Would've been easier to start with the other trooper.
库比亚克可能是主要目标
Kubiak might have been the main target.
先查他 然后查他未婚妻
Start with him, then the fiancée.
或许他是跟州警有矛盾
Maybe his beef is with state police.
那他或许还有袭击目标
Might not be out of targets yet.
克拉克跟州警并无交集
Clark has no history with state police.
他在纽瓦克警局受训
He trained with Newark PD,
没能通过实习期
didn't make it through probation,
之后转调去了莫里斯镇警局
and then transferred to Morristown PD.
从大城市到小城镇
Big city to Mayberry--
肯定觉得降了一级
must have felt like a step down.
警♥察♥不会突然发飙
Cops don't just snap.
纽瓦克警局可能发现了他的某种
Newark PD might've detected some weakness
个性缺陷
in his personality.
或许他才没能通过实习期
Maybe that's why he never got through probation.
我去联♥系♥他们
I'll reach out to them.
你说"警♥察♥不会突然发飙"
You say, "Cops don't just snap."
是想安慰我们吗
Is that supposed to make us feel better.
让我对你安心些了
It makes me feel better about you.
我是想说
What I'm trying to say
我们受训衡量自己的反应
is we're trained to measure our response.
我们如果任由工作压力积攒
We let the stress of the job accumulate,
有时就会转化成抑郁
sometimes what comes out is depression--
愤怒转向内心 导致自杀
anger turned inward, suicide--
或愤怒转向外部 冲公众发泄
or anger turned outward toward the public.
克拉克警官不会昨天起床
Officer Clark didn't just wake up yesterday
突然就决定射杀两名州警
and decide to shoot two state troopers.
我们搞清他的动机 就能预测他的下一步
We find out what's behind it, we find out his next move.
数独
Hm. Sudoku.
奇怪
I don't know.
他的冰箱简直像从展示厅里搬来的
His fridge looks like it just stepped out of a showroom.
没有剩菜 或发霉的披萨
There's no leftovers, no moldy pizza.
洗衣房♥里也是
Same deal with his laundry room.
洗衣篮里没有脏衣服
No dirty clothes in the hamper,
一切都一尘不染
everything's polished to a shine.
或许他是有洁癖
Maybe he's a germophobe.
克拉克两天前清空了自己的银行账户
Clark emptied out his bank account two days ago--
-三千 -他计划好了
- 3 grand. - He planned this.
他把生活打理得井井有条 没有无法兑付的支票
He ran a tight ship-- no bounced checks,
信♥用♥卡♥总是及时还钱
always paid off his credit cards on time.
可能这辈子都过得规规矩矩
Probably lived his whole life between the hash lines
就像他的电影品味 老西部片
like his choice of movies, old-time westerns--
《原野奇侠》《要塞风云》
"Shane," "Fort Apache"--
好坏分明的电影
good and bad with a hard line between the two.
别跟我谈西部片 兄弟
Don't talk to me about westerns, bro.
"真♥相♥至上"[拉丁语]
"Veritas ante omnia."
真♥相♥至上
Truth before all.
人生格言
Words to live by.
老大 赫恩警官刚刚告诉我
Hey, boss, Officer Hearn was just telling me
这位克拉克有六宗民事投诉案底
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表