剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
我有考试 还有兼♥职♥要做
I have exams. I work a part-time job.
我得找一份正经工作 请你们
I--I have to find a real job. Just please...
请让我一个人静静
Please, just leave me alone.
艰难的爱啊
So much for tough love.
你或许用力过猛了
Maybe you rubbed it in her face a little bit too hard.
我觉得她能承受
I wouldn't have done it
否则我也不会这么做
if I didn't think she could handle it.
她得接受真♥相♥ 她得忍♥受这些
She can't avoid the truth. She has to live through it.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
布洛克到这来不是为了她的毕业
Brock's not coming here for her graduation.
她这一定有一些他需要的东西
There's something he needs. Something from her.
我们在梅根·柯蒂斯名下
We found three 529 investment accounts
发现了3个529投资账户
in the name Megan Curtis.
对 这些是联邦延税的
Yes, those are federal tax-deferred
学费储蓄计划
college savings plans.
谁开的账户 你能查查吗
Who set up the accounts? Can you look that up?
现在
Now?
账户查询
GR1431120
看 这些账户是贾斯汀·布洛克
Here, the accounts were opened by Justin Brock
三年前开的
three years ago.
账户里有近2百万美元
There's almost two million dollars in here.
柯蒂斯女士动过这笔钱吗
Has Ms. Curtis accessed this money?
没有 柯蒂斯女士从来没联♥系♥过我们
No, Ms. Curtis has never contacted us.
看她拼命找工作的样子
The way she was sweating finding a job,
她或许不知道这笔钱
maybe she doesn't know about the money.
布洛克没法亲自取出
And Brock is blocked from accessing it.
对 中心就收到了
Yes, we got an alert on him
他企图取钱被拦截的警报
from FIN-cen two days ago barring him.
但不是她的女儿
But not his daughter.
他需要她来拿到这笔钱
He needs her to get to this money.
所以他才要来这里
That's why he's coming here.
我跟你们说了别来烦我
I told you to leave me alone.
你父亲知道你为了完成学业
Does your father know how hard you work
得到军官军衔
to put yourself through school;
有多努力吗
to earn your officer's commission?
你觉得他送给你手镯是因为他关心你
You think he gave you that bracelet because he cares?
你♥爸♥爸在里士满的投资银行
Your father hid $2 million under your name
以你的名义偷存了2百万美元
in an investment bank here in Richmond.
这些钱是他通过毒品交易赚的
It's money from his drug operation.
他没告诉过你 对吗
He didn't tell you, did he?
而你却在艰难度日
While you scraped by.
他需要这笔钱逃跑
He needs that money to escape.
他现在拿不到 但你可以
He can't get to it now, but you can.
这就是他来的原因
That's why he's coming here.
不是为了你
It's not about you.
是为了钱
It's about the money.
对不起 梅根
I'm sorry, Megan.
你能帮助我们吗
Can you help us?
无法想象她现在有多痛苦
Can't imagine what she's feeling.
我倒是知道
I got a good idea.
大概就是我爸把妈妈给姐姐和我
Probably what my mother felt after my old man gambled away
存的大学学费赌光后 我妈的感受
the college money she'd saved for my sister and me.
是时候让布洛克尝尝这种滋味了
It's time to give Brock a taste of what that feels like.
账户明细 梅根·柯蒂斯
克♥林♥顿♥在梅根家外就绪了
Clinton's in position outside Megan's.
有人登上账户
Somebody accessed the accounts.
529计划 账户
总额 余额
529计划 账户
总额 余额
延税公♥司♥
Tax-deferred.
我找恰克·里德
Chuck Reid.
里德先生出去开会了 但我可以帮你
Mr. Reid is in a meeting off-site, but I can help you.
我的529账户有问题
There's a problem with my 529 accounts.
我需要你提供账户号♥码
I'll need one of the account numbers.
GR1431120
Gr1431120.
账户用户名为梅根·柯蒂斯
Name on the account is Megan Curtis.
-娘家姓呢 -柯蒂斯
- Mother's maiden name? - Curtis.
我叫贾斯汀·布洛克
My name is Justin Brock.
我有权使用账户
I'm authorized on the account.
我明白了 有什么需要帮助的
I see that. How can I help?
这些账户显示余额都是零
These accounts are showing a zero balance.
为什么
Why is that?
我明明在这些账户里存了一大笔钱
I had a significant amount of money in these accounts.
怎么回事
What happened?
抱歉 我来看看
I'm sorry. Let me check.
受益人柯蒂斯女士昨天来了一趟
The beneficiary, Ms. Curtis, came in yesterday
把所有资金转走了
and wired the funds out.
她把资金转到了哪里
She wired the funds where?
我无权透露
I can't release that information.
那个小贱♥人♥
That little bitch.
什么 先生
What was that, sir?
他的自大对我们有利
His arrogance worked in our favor.
他没想到我们已经查到他了
He never saw us coming.
我是梅根 我现在无法接听电♥话♥
This is Megan. I can't answer the phone right now,
但如果你留下你的名字和号♥...
but if you leave your name and n--
-发现目标 -收到
- On the pick-up. - Copy.
梅根 这边
Megan! Here!
后退 你做了什么
Get back! What did you do with it?
-放下枪 -喂
- Drop the gun now. - Hey.
-放下 -不
- Drop it. - No.
别碍我的事 她要跟我走
You get out of my way. She's coming with me.
放了她 医生
Let her go, Doctor.
你居然给我下套 我是你♥爸♥爸啊
Setting me up? Your own father?
告诉我 医生
Talk to me, Doc.
我不会因为这个坐牢的
I'm not going to jail for this.
放了她 我们谈谈
Let her go, and we can talk.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
她要跟我走
She's coming with me.
给我一个不杀死你的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you.
梅根 不要
Megan, don't.
我那么崇拜你
I looked up to you.
你曾经是我的英雄
You were my hero.
一切都是假的
It was all fake--
听我说
Listen to me--
你用你的谎言 夺走了我的一切
Everything that I am, you took from me with your lies.
我一无所有了
I have nothing!
梅根 别开枪 听我说 梅根
Megan, don't do it! Listen to me, Megan.
一切都可以回来的...
You can get it back...
但如果你杀了他
But not if you kill him.
你要是开枪 就永远都失去了
You do that, you lose it all forever.
梅根 拜托 不要 我很抱歉
Megan, please, don't. I'm sorry!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
看着我 梅根
Look at me, Megan.
梅根
Megan...
你下周就要毕业了
You're graduating next week.
是你做到的 是你做到的 不是他
You did that. You did the work, not him.
你要开始新的生活 你的生活 美好的生活
You're starting a new life-- your life, a good life.
别让你对他的愤怒夺走你的一切
Don't let your anger at him take that away from you.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
把枪给我
Now, just give me the gun.
起来
Get up.
贾斯汀·布洛克 现根据
Justin Brock, you're under arrest
联邦通缉令逮捕你
pursuant to a federal fugitive warrant.
你很喜欢制♥服♥吗
You like uniforms so much?
我们给你准备了一套配你的橙色制♥服♥[狱服]
We got a nice pretty orange one you actually deserve.
走
Come on.
回程飞机的菜单上有什么
What's on the menu for the flight home?
本地特色 甜土豆汤和蛋奶软糕
Local specialties: Sweet potato soup and spoon bread.
我们上飞机的时候会买♥♥一些
We'll pick it up on the way to the plane.
我们会尽量给你留点的
We'll try and save you some.
肯尼
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表