剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Or maybe because the whole world sees him now.
一个服役期间别人看不见的人
A man who was invisible during his service --
而在退役之后也被忽视
And ignored after his service
只是一个受过伤的老兵
as just another damaged vet.
看着身边的朋友们自杀
Despair would have been building
他心里的绝望也在与日俱增
as he watches his friends suicide around him.
在靶场开火释放了他心里的压力
The shooting would've released that pressure,
而他现在已经置身于无人区
and now he's in no man's land,
在毁灭和自毁间摇摆
hovering between destruction and self-destruction.
他在刀尖上行走
Walking on the edge of the knife
而心里的压力会再回来
while that pressure builds back up.
作为一个老兵 你愿意告诉所有人
Would you like to tell everyone
斯考特的感受是怎么样的吗
what that would be like for Scot as a veteran?
拜托 老大 大家都清楚是怎么回事
Come on, boss. They all know what it's like.
-就像这份工作一样 -不会一样的
- It's like this job. - Can't be the same.
我想听你说出来
I'd like to hear it from you.
我也想
Yeah, me too.
在战场上 我们接受训练
In the field, they train you --
训练我们如何去战斗
They trained me to fight...
也训练我们要准备好去死
And also to be ready to die
从而让我忘记掉死这回事
to prepare me to forget about dying.
但我一直都不太能做到
I never quite could.
每当我的战友们阵亡
Whenever one of my buddies was killed,
我的期待就会多一分
my anticipation built.
就像是"好了 这次轮到我死了"一样
It was, "Okay, it's my turn now."
就像是跳进一个游泳池
It was like jumping into a pool
等着冰冷的水打过来
and waiting for the cold water to hit.
我全身都绷紧了
My body clenched up...
但我从来没跳下水
But I never hit the water.
然后这种压力不断堆积
And that pressure just kept on building.
在训练的时候
And now, in the field,
要尽一切可能保证自己的安全
you do all the things that keep you safe.
紧跟战友 抓紧武器 穿好盔甲
You keep your buddies close, your weapon, your armor...
这样做才能让一切可控
and that helps keep things manageable.
但到了真实的世界当中 这种安全没了
But out here in the real world, you don't have that safety.
有的只剩下关于死亡的训练
You have that training about dying
还有压力和焦虑
and that pressure, anxiety.
如果不知道如何应对
If you don't know how to deal with it,
这就会变成恐慌
it just turns into panic...
或者成瘾
Or addiction...
或者是靶场上的五具尸体
Or five dead bodies on the gun range.
是斯考特·怀森
It's Scot Weitzen.
他昨晚闯进布鲁克莱恩的一所家庭护理所
He broke into a visiting nurses agency last night in Brookline.
当地警方报告说他翻阅了患者的资料
The police report says he rifled through patient files.
唯一丢失的资料属于丹尼尔·梅库拉
The only files missing pertained to a Daniel Macula.
梅库拉
Macula?
斯考特在靶场杀人前就是参加他的葬礼
That's the funeral Scot attended before the shooting.
他的战友之一
One of his battle buddies.
我们没法把这东西放到楼上丹尼的房♥间
We couldn't get it up the stairs to Danny's room,
所以他生命的最后一年都在这里过了
so he spent the last year of his life right here.
对您儿子的事我深感遗憾 马库拉先生
I'm very sorry about your son, Mr. Macula.
关于斯考特 我不知道该告诉你些什么
I don't know what to tell you about Scot.
他们在第一次派驻时认识
They met on their first tour,
之后又一起服役
re-upped together.
他们俩可以说是彼此的护身符
They would say they were each other's lucky charm.
斯考特在翻阅病历资料
Scot was looking through medical files.
也许是要找出是谁害死你儿子的
Maybe for someone to blame for your son's death?
不 不 我儿子是死在自己手上
No, no, my son died by his own hand.
他不吃止痛药
Instead of taking his painkillers,
而是攒起来 直到足够他
he saved 'em until he had enough--
或许斯考特觉得有愧
Maybe Scot felt guilty.
有愧什么
For what?
丹尼去世前两周他都没来
He stopped coming around about two weeks before Danny died.
我想他可能是责怪自己
I thought maybe he blamed himself
让丹尼受伤
for Danny getting wounded,
或者是他早知道丹尼要做什么
or maybe he knew what Danny was planning.
如果你找他谈 你觉得他会听你的吗
If you talked to him, you think he'd listen to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
丹尼去世前他和我通过电♥话♥
He called me just before Danny died,
但聊得并不愉快
but it wasn't all warm and chatty.
聊了什么
What was it about?
他想要我拍的这张他和丹尼的合影
He wanted this photo I took of him and Danny.
是他们俩一起拍的最后一张
It's the last photo of the two of 'em together.
他有别的照片
He had other pictures,
但他就只要这张
but he just had to have this one.
悲伤之母 悲伤之母
Mother of Sorrow. Mother of Sorrow.
你有疗养机构的梅库拉档案吗
Do you have the Macula file for the nursing agency?
-你要找什么 -我找她
- What are you looking for? - I'm looking for her.
随访护士吗 她怎么了
The visiting nurse? What about her?
或许他不仅想引起注意 也想被人照顾
Maybe he doesn't wanna just be looked at, but looked after.
克里斯蒂娜·纳林
Christina Naylene
布鲁克莱恩家庭护理
她当了两年梅库拉的护士
she was Macula's nurse for two years,
在他去世三周前被调走了
and then was reassigned three weeks before he died.
她不去探访梅库拉后
She stopped visiting Macula,
过了一周 斯考特也不去了
and then a week later, so did Scot?
也许斯考特和护士有私情
Maybe Scot had a thing for the nurse?
我不认为如此
I don't think it's that.
我认为他把她当作
I think he perceives her
能治愈和慰藉他的人
as someone who can heal and comfort him.
-能拯救他的人 -一个护士
- Someone who can save him. - A nurse.
这是他本能使然
That's what his instincts are telling him,
他一向靠本能行事
and he's running on nothing if not instinct.
这就是他的下一步 去找她
That's his next move-- to find her.
我和斯考特没联♥系♥过 我想也不会联♥系♥
I haven't heard from Scot, and I doubt I will.
他在丹尼·梅库拉的葬礼就避着我
He avoided me at Danny Macula's funeral.
他恰好在你离开后也不去看望丹尼了
Don't you think it's odd he stopped visiting Danny
你不觉得奇怪吗
right after you did?
我很确定这事和我没关系
I'm sure that had nothing to do with me.
你为什么不见丹尼了
Why did you stop seeing Danny?
退伍军人管理局 他们总有一套说辞
The VA, in its infinite wisdom,
将我任职的机构调配给了另一个社区
decided to reassign my agency to another district.
他们就那样把你调开了
They pulled you away just like that?
他们还觉得梅库拉自杀很意外吗
They're surprised Macula suicided?
怪他们很容易
It's easy to blame them,
但我还在照顾丹尼时 他就开始私藏药物了
but Danny must have been hoarding pills while he was still in my care.
我理应发现的 但我没有
It was my job to notice, and I didn't.
你因为你的信仰
You disapprove of what Danny did
不认可丹尼自杀吗
as a matter of faith?
-你的十字架 -没错
- Your cross. - Yes.
我知道丹尼很痛苦
I know Danny was in a lot of pain,
但他有妻子和两个孩子
but he had a wife and two children,
他本可以过上充满爱和体面的生活
and he could have lived a life filled with love and dignity.
那斯考特呢
And what about Scot?
如果他和梅库拉一样死了
If he did what Macula did,
那五个人就还活着
five people would still be alive.
我无法想象这事
I can't even consider that,
但是在斯考特为我们牺牲那么多后
but Scot deserves a chance at a good life
他理应过上好生活
after all he has sacrificed for us.
所有退伍军人都有这样的牺牲
What every veteran has sacrificed.
今天我还要再探访几个人
I have three more visits to make today.
我希望你们对斯考特仁慈一些
I hope that you'll show a little mercy for Scot.
那要看他自己了
That'll be up to him.
万一他联♥系♥你的话
In case you hear from him.
如果斯考特联♥系♥她 她会想帮助他
If Scot contacts her, she'll be receptive.
他不安全 她会有危险
He's unstable. She'll be in danger.
盯着她 和克♥林♥顿♥轮着来
Keep an eye on her. Switch off with Clinton.
你盯12小时 他盯12小时
12 hours on, 12 hours off.
没问题 头儿
You got it, boss.
马萨诸塞州 哈利法克斯
-你来早了 -醒得早
- You're early. - Woke up early.
她交给你了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表