剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
She's all yours.
S1就位
Sierra One in position.
这里是S1 目标正在移♥动♥
This is Sierra One, subject is on the move.
这娃娃真可爱
That's a pretty doll.
是玉米壳做的娃娃
It's a corn husk doll.
为了安吉琳的去世周年纪念日
Tali made it for the anniversary
塔莉特意做的
of Angelyne's passing.
-这里是S1 -继续
- This is Sierra One. - Go ahead.
目标正前往弗雷明翰市一户人家
Subject is visiting a house in Framingham.
你能查一下预约记录吗
Can you check that appointment?
收到
Copy that.
布鲁克莱恩家庭护理
她的日程上没有弗雷明翰市的预约
There is no appointment on her schedule in Framingham.
-查出地址 -你的地址是哪里
- Get the address. - What's your address?
没错 蒂娜·纳林上午来过
That's right, Tina Naylene stopped by this morning.
马萨诸塞州 弗雷明翰市
我没想到她会来
I wasn't expecting her.
六个月前退役军人管理局派了新的探访护士
VA gave us a new visiting nurse about six months back.
-她来照看你什么 -不是我
- What was she seeing you for? - Oh, it wasn't for me.
是我的妻子 劳拉 她在伊♥拉♥克♥受伤了
It was for my wife, Laura. She was injured in Iraq.
亲爱的 这些是联邦调查局探员
Honey, these are FBI agents.
他们想问些蒂娜探访的事
They're asking about Tina's visit.
-可以坐吗 -没事 坐吧
- If you don't mind. - Uh, yeah, go ahead.
蒂娜探访的目的是什么呢
What was the purpose of Tina's visit?
她说她干这一行 想了解我的近况
She said she was in the area and she wanted to catch up.
她给我当了一年多护士了
She was my nurse for over a year.
她就像姐妹一样
She was like a sister.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
出问题了吗
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
没事
No.
你让我想起了一个人
You just reminded me of somebody.
蒂娜来了以后会做什么
Um, what did Tina do when she was here?
她会查看我的复健计划 我在吃什么
She checked my PT schedule, what I was eating.
她会查看我的药
She checked my meds.
你的药有什么让她感兴趣的地方吗
Anything specific about your meds interest her?
她收回了一些我不再吃的药
She took back some meds I stopped taking.
比如哪种
Like which ones?
两包氟西汀
Two packs of fluoxetine.
我四个月前就不吃了
I stopped taking it four months ago.
你以前为什么吃
What were you taking it for?
当我开始恢复时 我被抑郁症困扰
When I started my recovery, I suffered from depression.
他们给我开安非他酮
They put me on bupropion.
我开始滥用 我上瘾了
I started abusing it, and I got addicted.
她就把它们换成了氟西汀
She had them switch me to fluoxetine.
多亏了蒂娜 我才能戒掉恶习
Thanks to Tina, I was able to kick the habit.
她怎么处理氟西汀片的
What did she do with the fluoxetine pills?
她把它们放这了吗
Did she dispose of them here?
不 她一直带着
No, she just took 'em with her.
如果我看不出有搜查护士家的
If I can't see a probable cause
合理原因
to search this nurse's house,
我非常肯定法官也看不出来
I sure as hell don't think a judge will either.
她绕道开一小时的车去取
There's only one reason why she would drive
这些药的唯一原因
an hour out of her way to pick up those drugs.
就是帮斯考特·怀森
It's to help Scot Weitzen.
就这一个吗 我能想十个
Only one? I can think of ten.
我可不会把我的周五晚上
I'm not wasting my Friday night
浪费在说服法官允许抓这个废物上
trying to foist this loser on a judge.
如果你们觉得怀森就在那个房♥子里
If you think Weitzen's in that house,
等他出来 晚安
wait him out. Good night.
什么律师啊
What a lawyer.
等他出来吗 这是个长假周末
Wait him out? It's a long weekend.
蒂娜会在那个房♥子里跟斯考特待三天
Tina's gonna be in that house for three days with Scot.
他不稳定 谁知道会发生什么
He's unstable. Who knows what'll happen?
那会变成劫持事件
It could turn into a hostage situation.
除非这位女士邀请我们进去逮捕斯考特
Unless the lady invites us in to arrest Scot,
否则我们进不去
we're not going in.
如果她反对斯考特 她可能邀请我们进去
She might invite us in if she turns on Scot.
我需要梅库拉中尉的尸检报告
I need Lieutenant Macula's autopsy.
早上好 女士
Good morning, ma'am.
我不知道你记不记得我 但我
I don't know if you remember me, but I--
-记的 你是克罗斯比探员 -对 没错
- Yes, you're agent Crosby. - Yeah, that's right.
我叫肯尼 我能进去吗
Kenny's my first name. Can I come in?
里面有点乱
Uh, it's a little messy in there.
-我们可以在这聊 -好 当然
- We can talk here. - Yeah, sure.
听着 后来听说你把梅库拉中尉的死
Look, I felt bad the other day listening to you
都揽到自己身上 我感觉很不好
blame yourself about Lieutenant Macula's death.
就是我的责任 我应该更警惕点的
It was my responsibility. I should've been more vigilant.
我懂
I get that.
我在阿富汗服役 我有创伤后应激障碍
I served in Afghanistan, and I struggle with PTSS...
我的几个兄弟没回来
And with guilt for making it back
让我为自己回来了感到愧疚
while some of my buddies didn't.
我觉得我对那些
I feel responsible for the ones
自戕于此的人有责任
who died here by their own hand.
我拿了丹尼·梅库拉的尸检报告
I pulled Danny Macula's autopsy.
不是止痛药
It wasn't painkillers.
你什么意思 他是自杀的
What do you mean? He committed suicide.
是 但不是用止痛药
Yes, but not with painkillers.
他用了别的
He took something else.
不是你的错 我只是不能让你
It wasn't your fault, and I just couldn't let you
再背负这样的包袱了
carry that burden around anymore.
抗抑郁药物[安非他酮]服用过量
再见
Uh, have a good morning.
希望她能信
Hope she buys it.
骗她也没让我更好受
Doesn't make me feel any better about lying to her.
她不应该
She doesn't deserve
为梅库拉的死而自责
to beat herself up over Macula's death.
那不会变的
That won't change.
她无论怎样都会责怪自己
She'll keep blaming herself no matter what.
肯尼说得对
Kenny's right.
当你关心的人死了
When somebody you care about dies,
你会猜测都是因为自己
you second-guess everything you did.
如果你没有 你可能一开始
If you don't, you probably never cared
就不关心他们
about them in the first place.
是她
That's her.
-拉克鲁瓦探员 -我是蒂娜·纳林
- Agent LaCroix. - This is Tina Naylene.
拉克鲁瓦先生 我犯了个可怕的错误
Mr. LaCroix, I have made a terrible mistake.
我刚读了丹尼·梅库拉的尸检报告
I just read the autopsy of Danny Macula.
他死于过量服用安非他酮
He died of an overdose of bupropion.
那是斯考特·怀森的药
That's Scot Weitzen's drug.
他一定把药给了丹尼
He must have given it to Danny
帮他自杀
to help him take his own life.
-斯考特无权这么做 -同意
- Scot had no right to do that. - I agree.
斯考特现在在哪儿
Where's Scot now?
他睡在地下室 还没上来
He slept in the basement. He hasn't come up yet.
好 你马上从前门出来
Okay, I want you to go out the front door right now.
我不能丢下他一个人不管
I am not leaving him alone.
我不能让你们伤害他
I won't let you hurt him.
我就待在这里 就这样
I'm staying right here, and that is that.
行 仔细听好
All right, listen to me carefully.
前门不要上锁
I want you to unlock the front door,
你坐在前面的房♥间里
and I want you to sit in the front room
靠近窗户 让我们可以看到你
near a window so that we can see you.
不管什么情况 不要动 不要警告斯考特
No matter what, don't move. And don't warn Scot.
听懂了吗
Understood?
走 走
Go, go.
开门
Flash the door.
立刻清除
Clear immediate!
没有嫌犯
Suspect's MIA.
-房♥子解除危险 -房♥子解除危险
- House is clear. - House is clear!
他离开了 可能是晚上偷偷溜出去了
He's gone. He might've snuck out during the night.
你知道他可能去哪里了吗
You know where he might go?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表