剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Jared Locke, he was the one with the grudge.
我觉得康妮试图阻止他
I-I think that Connie tried to stop him.
她现在很害怕
And now she's scared.
罗比 如果你能对康妮说几句 你会说什么
Robbie, if you could talk to Connie, what would you say?
别跑了 康妮
Stop running, Connie.
我觉得你知道我对你的感情
I think you know how I feel about you.
我会站在你这边 给你请名律师
I will stand by you, I will get you a lawyer.
做所有
Just--just reach out,
我能做的事
any way you can.
这是十分钟前罗比·皮尔斯图享上收到的
It came in ten minutes ago to Robbie Pierce's Instagram.
你不认识我 但我认识你的女孩康妮
Hey, you don't know me, but I know your girl Connie.
我在电视上看到你
I saw you on TV.
我觉得我能帮你跟康妮取得联♥系♥
I think I can help you get in touch with Connie,
但需要你付出点努力
but it'll take some effort from you.
一些报酬 给我打电♥话♥
Paid effort. Call me back.
你听见他说的了 给他打回去
You heard him. Hit him back.
安排会面 调查他的电♥话♥
Set a meeting. And drill his phone.
我要他上周发过的所有信息
I want every message he sent in the last week.
-有什么能帮忙的吗 -那就看你了
- Can I help you? - You tell us.
-皮尔斯医生来不了 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Dr. Pierce couldn't make it. - Son of a bitch.
我们对把你送回监狱没兴趣
We're not interested in putting you back in jail,
克鲁兹先生 我们要找你的表妹康妮
Mr. Cruz. We want your cousin Connie.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is-
我们有你们俩发的短♥信♥
We've got you texting back and forth with her,
你们可是要把一名重犯偷运出境
on and on about getting a known fugitive across the border.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
她要去墨西哥
She's all about going to Mexico.
我告诉她我会介绍个兄弟给她
I told her I'll hook her up with a dude
-他能搞定这事 -毒贩团伙
- who could make it happen. - Cartel associate.
对 已经死五年了
Yeah, who's been dead five years.
我在耍她 兄弟 什么毒贩团伙
I was playing her, man. The cartel stuff?
康妮16岁时我就告诉过她 她印象深刻
I told Connie that when she was 16, to impress her.
我和毒贩团伙根本没有关系
I got no connects with the cartels.
你现在有了
You do now.
就是那个女孩
Esta la chica.
她跑了 别动
She's going. Stay there.
9毫米的 看上去像凶器
Nine mil. Looks like the murder weapon.
你在让自己的处境更糟 安珀
You're just making things worse for yourself, Amber.
为什么不告诉我们康妮在哪
Why don't you tell us where Connie is?
切斯特菲尔德汽车旅馆
Chesterfield Motel.
前屋没人
Front room is clear.
谢谢 天啊
Oh, thank God!
我真觉得她这次要杀了我
I really thought she was gonna kill me this time.
谁
Who?
安珀
Amber.
你知道的 她杀了梅丽莎 我看见了
You know, she killed Melissa. I saw her.
我想救她
I tried to save her,
我真的做了 但杰瑞德 他有把枪
I really did, but then Jared, he had a gun.
好了 别紧张 放松
Okay, take it easy. Take it easy.
你知道的 他们强迫我上了车
You know, they forced me into the car,
他们说我得带他们去墨西哥
they said that I had to take them to Mexico.
我发了视频后 就祈祷
After I sent the video, I just prayed
-有人能发现我 -什么视频
- that someone would find me. - What video is this?
我在脸书上发布的那个 没发出去吗
The one I posted to Facebook. Did it not go through?
我的名字是康妮·罗曼诺
My name is Connie Romano.
我被安珀·马托斯囚禁了
I'm being held against my will by Amber Matos.
她在隔壁房♥间 在和一些人交易
She's in the next room, hooking up with some guy.
我在乔治亚州的一个汽车旅馆里
I'm in a motel somewhere in Georgia.
拜托 请帮帮我
Please, please help me.
我没有杀梅丽莎·奥顿 是安珀·马托斯干的
I did not kill Melissa Alden. Amber Matos did.
她还杀了杰瑞德·洛克
And she killed Jared Locke.
如果你们不快点找到我 我就会是下一个
And if somebody doesn't find me soon, I'm gonna be next.
请联♥系♥警♥察♥ 告诉他们
Please contact the police and tell them that--
你们信吗 她可以把自己绑起来
You buy it? She could've tied herself up.
她的塑料绳绑的有点松
Her plastic ties seemed a bit loose.
她什么时候想跑都行
She could've slipped out whenever she wanted to.
我没有杀梅丽莎·奥顿 是安珀·马托斯干的
I did not kill Melissa Alden. Amber Matos did.
她还杀了杰瑞德·洛克
And she killed Jared Locke.
如果你们不快点找到我
And if somebody doesn't find me soon,
我就会是下一个
I'm gonna be next.
请联♥系♥
Please contact the--
马托斯小姐 我建议你什么都别说
Ms. Matos, I advise you not to say anything.
甚至是否认她朋友的话吗
Not even to deny what her friend said?
很明显是个自保声明
It's obviously a self-serving statement
没有证明的价值
with no probative value.
我不太确定 没有证据能够证明
I wouldn't be so sure. There's no evidence to suggest
康妮在梅丽莎·奥顿谋杀案中
that Connie was anything but an interested bystander
不仅仅只是个旁观者
in the murder of Melissa Alden.
我们逮捕安珀时她身上带着凶器
Amber had the murder weapon on her when we arrested her.
有证据表明安珀和开枪者杰瑞德·洛克
There's evidence Amber had a prior relationship
有过一段感情
with the shooter Jared Locke.
也表明了杰瑞德被杀时她正和他一起洗澡
And evidence she was in the shower with Jared when he was killed.
陪审团很有可能认定她犯了两起谋杀
A jury will likely find her guilty of both murders,
而康妮却可能无罪释放
while odds are Connie will walk.
这是你的备选计划吗 安珀
Is that the backup plan, Amber?
我们在公园找到你 你为了救康妮
We find you at the park, and you take the blame
担下所有罪责
for everything to save Connie?
我需要和我的当事人谈谈
I need to talk to my client.
让我给你们提供一些谈话内容吧
Let me give you something to talk about.
我肯定康妮答应过你 一旦她和罗比
I'm sure Connie promised you that once she got back
被释放 她会帮你请最好的律师
with Robbie, she'd hire the best lawyers.
我肯定她还答应你她会用罗比的钱
I'm sure she promised you she'd use Robbie's money
帮助佐伊入学伍德蒙特学校
to get Zoe into Woodmont.
可我们和罗比谈过 他不可能这么做
We spoke to Robbie. It's not gonna happen.
康妮骗了你
Connie sold you a lie.
我来这只有一个理由
There's only one reason I'm here,
这也是我所做的选择
and it's the choices I've made.
那么佐伊的选择呢
What about Zoe's choice?
她的选择是什么
What about her choices?
你觉得她会怎么选择
What do you think she'd choose?
是去一所好学校 还是拥有妈妈的陪伴
To go to a fancy school or to have her mother to hold her?
如果你照着康妮的话做
Because if you do what Connie wants,
你将永远消失在她的生活中
you'll be out of her life forever.
我知道康妮让你觉得自己很特别
I know Connie makes you feel special,
但她并不重视你
but she doesn't value you.
她在利用你 那是她的本性
She uses you. That's her nature.
当她说她会和罗比谈时 她在利用你
She used you when she said she'd talk to Robbie.
今天她把你带到公园时 她也在利用你
She used you when she sent you to the park today.
这里 你的女儿
This right here, your daughter.
这才是最重要的
This is all that matters.
是我做了所有的事
It was me, I did everything.
是我
It was me.
利用视频和安珀的陈词
Between the video and Amber's statement,
康妮能左右陪审团 再请一名像样的律师
Connie could hang the jury. With a half-decent lawyer,
她可以达成一场非常好的辩诉协议
she can cut herself a pretty sweet deal.
但安珀却要顶着两起谋杀的罪名 不公平
While Amber does life for two murders. It's wrong.
她以为这能给孩子一个过更好生活的机会
She thinks she's giving her child a chance at a better life.
康妮幸运地找到一个软弱的人来承担责任
Connie's lucky she found a weak person to even take the fall.
心理变♥态♥可不止会掠夺弱者
Psychopaths don't just prey on the weak.
康妮给了安珀每个人都想要的东西 联♥系♥
Connie gave Amber what every human being wants-a connection.
归属感 这是非常有效的
Sense of belonging. It's very powerful.
安珀可能认为她认识康妮的那天
Amber probably thinks the day she met Connie
几乎是她这辈子最棒的一天
was the second best day of her life,
而康妮不会让她忘记的
and Connie won't let her forget it.
她需要一个奴隶来控制 操控
She needs a sycophant to control, to manipulate.
否则她的自我意识就会崩溃
Otherwise her outsized sense of self would crumble.
孟莫斯郡的地方检察官办公室已经开启
The Monmouth County DA's office started the extradition
引渡康妮和安珀的程序
process against Connie and Amber.
这活儿可不轻松
They're gonna have a mess on their hands.
搜查你能找到的所有关于康妮父亲的资料
Dig up all you can on Connie's father,
那个在她小时候抛弃她的父亲
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表