剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们找到了
We found it.
体育馆下方的储物室
Locker room under the gym.
这些炸♥药♥足够炸掉整幢楼了
There's enough here to bring down the building.
刚上屋顶
Just got on the roof.
抱歉 你好 欢迎
Sorry, hi, uh, welcome.
要不要在仪式开始之前领一张免费的纪念照片
How about a free souvenir photo before the ceremony starts?
好 顺着走廊去壁球场就行
Great, just go down the hallway and to the racquetball court.
开始拆除炸♥弹♥
Starting to disarm it now.
我找到她了
I got her.
中心南边的长凳上
On the bleachers, southside of the center.
绿色外套
Green jacket.
马上来
Getting into position.
你得给我们争取一些时间
You gotta buy us some time here.
收到
Copy that.
亚拉阿姨
Auntie Yara!
不好意思
Excuse me.
奥玛 你来了真是太好了
Omar! I'm so glad you came.
这些是我的朋友
Oh, these are my friends.
还有你的表亲
And your consins.
这是我姐姐的儿子
This is my sister's son.
走廊那边在发免费照片
They're giving free photos down the hallway.
你们可以去拿一些
You should go take some.
还是仪式后吧 我觉得马上就要...
Uh, after the ceremony. I think it's about to...
请大家都做下来
If everyone can take their seats.
我们去拿一张照片吧
Let's go take a photo, now.
大家肯定都希望仪式赶紧开始
We're all eager for the ceremony to commence,
但是我们需要...
but we cannot do so--
天啊
Oh, my God.
不许再那样跟我说话 混♥蛋♥
Don't talk to me like that ever again, you jerk.
放开我
Get away from me.
我想怎么跟你说话就怎么跟你说话 贱♥人♥
I can talk to you any damn way I want, bitch.
冷静点 伙计
Cool it, man.
你有什么意见吗
Got something to say!?
大个子
Big tough guy?
不许动 把手给我
Don't move! Give me that hand!
-搜到什么了吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
控制手下了 没找到遥控器
We got the sidekicks. There's no trigger.
-克♥林♥顿♥ 可以了吗 -已经就位
- Clinton, you good? - In position.
起来
Get up.
是泰勒干的
Tyler did that.
我们找他聊的时候
When we spoke to him,
他说你只能给他这种宝宝
he said those were the only kind of babies you could give him.
说你很可悲
That you're pathetic.
不是这样的
That's not true.
他和我们说你吃了很多药
He told us about all the herbs you took.
他说"她变成了那种普通的妻子"
He said, "some kind of tradwife she turned out to be."
不能生出白人小孩吗
Couldn't make white babies for the cause?
不
No.
我是一个好妻子
I'm a good wife.
他本来想离开你的 你知道吗
He was gonna leave you, did you know that?
我们有证据
We have evidence.
不
No!
你挡住我的枪口了 往右边一点
You're in my line of fire. Move right.
我们发现了一个他名下的秘密账户
We found a bank account buried to him under his name.
查到了一个女孩
Checks to a girl.
一个怀孕的女孩
A pregnant girl.
不
No.
我是一个好妻子
I am a good wife!
往外走 往这边走
Just step outside, guys. Right this way.
我会让他看看
I'll show him.
嫌犯身亡
Suspect down.
炸♥弹♥解除
Device disarmed.
好样的 伙计
Good work, bro.
马上来 伙计
Back at you, bro.
请跟着我重复
Please repeat after me.
我在此宣誓
I hereby declare on oath...
我在此宣誓
I hereby declare on oath...
我将永远支持和维护宪法...
That I will support and defend the constitution...
-爸爸 -嗯
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
谢谢你带我来 这真是太棒了
Thanks for bringing me. This is really cool.
谢谢齐丹先生 是他邀请我们的
Thank, Mr. Zidan, he's the one who invited us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你和我们分享这一天
Thank you for sharing this day with us.
我将自愿承担责任
And that I take this obligation freely.
我将自愿承担责任
And that I take this obligation freely.
保佑我 上帝
So help me God.
保佑我 上帝
So help me God.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表