剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
有人尿了一桌
Somebody peed all over this desk.
大概是康妮在标记领地
I'm guessing Connie marked her turf?
安珀的车刚被发现丢在距离谋杀现场
Amber's car was just found abandoned five miles
八千米的地方
from the murder scene.
康妮在操纵全局 安珀可能跟她一起
Connie's running the show, Amber's probably with her.
还有那个纹身男
Along with tattoo boy.
开车去阳光普照的墨西哥
On a road trip to sunny Mexico.
康妮冲动 残忍♥ 难以抑制
Connie's got impulsive cruelty, disinhibition.
全都说明她真的是个疯子
All the markers of a true psychopath.
我要是跟她在一起 我会担心自己的安全
If I was on the run with her, I'd fear for my own life.
杰瑞德不在 你们不能就这么进来
Uh, Jared isn't here. You can't just come in.
自己读搜捕令 你的儿子已经确认
Read the warrant. Your son has been identified
是谋杀梅丽莎·奥顿医生的嫌犯
as a suspect in the murder of Dr. Melissa Alden.
但杰瑞德很爱梅丽莎 他一直找她
But Jared loved Melissa. He had seen her--
我们知道他的事 洛克夫人
We know his story, Mrs. Locke.
我们和他的缓刑监督官谈过了
We spoke to his probation officer.
你们的律师让杰瑞德免于因行窃进少管所
Your lawyers kept Jared out of juvie hall for burglary last year
理由是他固定要看精神病医生
on the condition of regular psych visits.
以及改善报告 但是奥顿医生不愿意写
And reports of improvement, which Dr. Alden refused to write.
杰瑞德觉得被她背叛了 不是吗
Jared felt betrayed by her, isn't that correct?
杰瑞德曾经无法自主判断
Jared had a momentary lapse in judgment.
你的儿子现在又失去判断力了
Your son had another lapse in judgment--
这次代价是奥顿医生的生命
this time, it cost Dr. Alden her life.
欢迎来到杰瑞德的毒惧屋
Welcome to Jared's House of Narco-Horror.
你们看这个歌♥单
Check out this playlist.
疤面煞星
给毒贩的情歌♥
A love song to a drug dealer.
我们找到了天平 毒包 烟管
We got scales, baggies, and a pipe.
没有大♥麻♥ 但是这个也差不多了
No weed, but this closet reeks of intent.
那些只是药用的
That's just for medicinal purposes.
是吗 那这个是治什么的
Yeah? And what does this cure?
剪短的硬胶管 棉填絮 强力胶布 钻头
Got cut PVC pipe, cotton wadding, duct tape, a drill.
手工消音器也就需要这些东西
Everything you need to make a silencer.
别把我们儿子说得像个冷血的杀手
Stop talking about our son like he's a degenerate killer.
他就是个受惊的孩子
He's just a scared kid.
你是从他声音听出来的
You heard it in his voice.
你和他聊过了 是吗
You've spoken to him, haven't you?
我们联♥系♥过
We've been in contact.
我们给他的一次性手♥机♥发信息 他打电♥话♥
We text him on his burner phone, he calls it,
然后他在能打电♥话♥的时候跟我们联♥系♥
and then, uh, he gets in touch with us when he can.
我没有多少时间了
I don't have much time.
我们会带你回家的 孩子
Yeah, we're getting you home, kiddo.
但是你一定得相信我们
But you're gonna have to trust us.
杰瑞德 我是联调局探员杰斯·拉克鲁瓦
Jared, this is Agent Jess LaCroix of the FBI.
我跟你父母保证了会尽一切可能
I promised your parents I'd do everything I could
让你安全回家
to get you home safely.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
很好
Good.
你和康妮还有安珀在一起 对吧
You're with Connie and Amber, is that correct?
对 她们在这边
Yeah, they're around.
你可能在担心要是自首
You're probably worried about what'll happen to you
会有什么判决
if you turn yourself in.
我向你保证你会得到比康妮和安珀
I give you my word you'll be treated with more leniency
更宽大的处理
than Connie and Amber.
我要对付的不仅只有她们俩
They're not the only ones that--that I'm dealing with.
-明白吗 -如果你说的是锡那罗亚毒贩
- You know? - If you're talking about the Sinaloa Cartel,
我们已经掌握了情形 你会受到保护的
we're ahead of that situation. You'll be protected.
我要是出♥卖♥♥♥康妮 我就完了
If I snitch on Connie, I'm done.
无处可躲
There's nowhere to hide.
你在干什么 小伙子
What are you doing, man?
真正的毒枭会不惜一切代价活下来
A true narco does what he needs to survive.
他肯定不会让几个不懂事的女人
He certainly wouldn't let a couple of half-cocked females
对他指手画脚
call the shots on his life.
你要多大包的冰块
What size bag of ice you want?
最大包 我们的机器坏了
Biggest one you got, our machine's broken.
杰瑞德
Jared?
接受提议 免受惩罚吧
Take the offer and beat the rap.
我们可以在五小时内到你说的任何地方
We can be anywhere within five hours.
卡齐亚托利披萨
跟我在罗利的卡齐亚托利披萨外面碰头
Meet me outside Cacciatori Pizza in Raleigh.
没法精确定位
Couldn't get an exact location.
北卡罗莱纳 罗利半径160千米范围内
North Carolina, within 100 miles of Raleigh.
在东罗利下440国道找到一家卡齐亚托利便利
I got a lock on a Cacciatori in East Raleigh off the 440.
-你喜欢吗 -我要把它挂在这里
- Do you like it? - I'll put it right over here.
我要
Look, I was gonna get--
我要出去一趟
Hey, yo, uh, I'm getting out of here.
去买♥♥几瓶冰啤酒
I'm gonna grab some cold beers.
保证你再多挂几幅画
Make sure you put more pictures up--
真正放松一下怎么样
What about some real relief?
比如冲把澡
Like--like, maybe a shower?
我要先去买♥♥啤酒
I'm gonna get the beers first.
你听到她说的了
You heard what the girl said.
今天是你的幸运日 所以我去拿啤酒吧
It's your lucky day. So I'll get the beers.
你们俩不介意我进来吧
Do you guys mind if I join?
你给你妈妈打了电♥话♥
You called your mommy?
北卡罗来纳州 罗利
杰瑞德一小时前就该到了
Jared's overdue by an hour.
你知道"哈萨"[意第绪语]是什么吗[电影台词]
"You know what a 'hassa' is?"
出自《疤面煞星》 意思是不上道的猪
It's "Scarface" for a pig that doesn't fly straight.
-杰瑞德骗了我们 -他本来准备接受协议了
- Jared lied to us. - He was ready to deal.
肯定是出了什么事
Something's up.
在打电♥话♥时 他要买♥♥一袋子冰
On the call, he was buying a bag of ice.
他说 我们的机器坏了
He said, "Our machine is broken."
那可能是在一间汽车旅馆
Probably at a motel.
比如街道对面那家
Like, for example, across the street.
我们去砸砸门吧
Let's go bust some doors down.
前台从照片当中指认出了康妮
Front desk ID'd Connie from the photos.
230房♥间
Room 230.
有尸体
We got a body.
妈妈
他爸妈的电♥话♥ 杰瑞德被发现了
His parents' number. Our boy got made.
安珀勾引他 康妮下杀手
Amber seduces, Connie executes.
真是对好搭档
Quite a tag team.
杰瑞德车上的牌照刚刚被发现了
The license plate that was on Jared's car was just found in
在弗吉尼亚州恩波里亚的一个停车场里
a parking lot in Emporia, Virginia.
他们肯定是给车换了牌照
They must've switched plates on the car.
我正在深挖这对末路狂花的姐妹情
I've been diving into the sisterhood of the traveling body count.
安珀的主页上全是她和康妮的好闺蜜照片
Amber's page is all BFF photos of her and Connie.
而切到康妮主页的话
Swing over to Connie's page,
她俩所有的合照都是安珀第一个来加标签
and any photo of the two of them was tagged by Amber first.
这是女生的单相思啊
That's a one-way girl crush.
所以安珀是爱上康妮了
So Amber's in love with Connie?
或者是只想和她在一起
Or just wants to be Connie.
这无疑会增加康妮的自恋情结
Which no doubt feeds into Connie's narcissism.
这些上传的是什么
What are those posts?
伍德蒙特预科学校
Woodmont Preparatory School.
是安珀为她孩子查的什么学校吧
Some school Amber looked up for her kid.
巴恩斯 来看看这个
Barnes, check this out.
林间的学校
The school in the trees.
那是佐伊 她们母女和康妮去伍德蒙特
And there's Zoe, headed to Woodmont with Mom and Connie.
我不知道就靠当保安的薪水
I don't know how Amber would afford it
安珀怎么负担得起学费
on a security guard's salary.
学费信息
罗比·皮尔斯 那个整形医生出得起
Robbie Pierce, the plastic surgeon, he could afford it.
也许康妮承诺了安珀
Maybe Connie promised to foot the bill
如果她和罗比重新在一起 就替她出钱
if Amber helped her get back with Robbie.
但要杀害梅丽莎
By killing Melissa.
算安珀运气好
And lucky for Amber,
能帮她实现梦想的不止康妮一个人
Connie's not the only one who can make dreams come true.
不 你会给我招来霉运
No, you're bad luck to me.
足足八年的霉运 就因为你当年的花言巧语
Eight years of bad luck. For a stunt you talked me into.
走私枪♥支♥ 你当时想什么呢
Gunrunning -- the hell were you thinking about?
想钱 你有份 我也有份
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表