剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
I'm not going to jail for this.
-没有布洛克的踪迹 -只有这些没用的家伙
- No sign of Brock. - Just these knuckleheads.
我没动他们一根指头 长官
I barely put a finger on them, boss.
这是维克多小队七号♥
This is Victor-7.
我在斯维尼路和格洛弗街路口的车里发现一具尸体
I have a DB in a vehicle at Sweeney and Glover.
看样子有几处枪伤
Looks like multiple GSWs.
车门就是这样开着的吗
The door was like this: open?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
九毫米 与布洛克所用一致的子弹口径
Nine mil. Same caliber Brock uses.
布洛克的妻子想要离婚
Brock's wife wanted a divorce.
她威胁说要告发他的副业
She threatened to snitch on his side business
除非他给她一大笔钱
unless he gave her a good deal,
但他说他绝不会和她分享
but he said he would never split his
自己的帝国 所以
empire with her, so--
他的副业 毒品厂
His side business, the pill mill?
所以她才想要离婚吗
Is that why she wanted a divorce?
我觉得她并不在意
I don't think that bothered her.
她把我介绍给了布洛克
I mean, she introduced me to Brock,
她也知道我不是好人
and she knew that I was no angel,
但你懂的 只要我支持老兵
but you know, so long as I supported the vets
布洛克能赚大钱就行
and Brock was raking it in.
那为什么离开他
So why leave him?
我们听说布洛克很宠爱她
We heard Brock spoiled her.
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没机会问她这个
I never got the chance to ask her.
好吧 里克曼 新问题
Okay, Rickman, new question:
布洛克下一步要干什么 他要去哪
What's Brock's next move? Where does he go?
你们是联调局的 如果你们都不知道
You are the FBI. If you don't know--
你可真是什么都不知道啊 是不是
You're a fountain of no knowledge, aren't you?
为了这个一问三不知 你给他减刑
For this you gave him a break on his sentencing?
-拉克鲁瓦探员 -这套说辞
- Agent LaCroix-- - This charade
说他不知道布洛克雇了自己手下的人
that he didn't know Brock hired one of his men
去杀死他的妻子 全是胡说八道
to kill his wife? It's bull!
你密谋杀害了一个
You conspired to kill a witness
州际毒品行动的目击证人
to an interstate drug operation.
你应该被判死刑
You should be up for the death penalty.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, take a deep breath.
他们希望我们和这种人♥渣♥合作
They expect us to dance a minuet with that piece of dirt?
他根本不希望找到布洛克
He doesn't want Brock found!
布洛克可能是个对他不利的目击证人
Brock could be a witness against him.
拉克鲁瓦探员
Agent LaCroix!
不许和他谈协议
Don't you cut a deal with him!
没有他 我们也能找到布洛克
We'll find Brock without him.
现在我们知道你为什么没接26局的文职了
Now we know why you didn't take a desk job at 26 Fed.
莱丝莉
Leslie.
谢谢前来
Thanks for coming.
你没告诉你女儿 对吧
You didn't tell your daughter, did you?
没有 医生
No, no. Doctor.
你真贴心 想到了联♥系♥我
It was so thoughtful of you to reach out to me.
我不会忘记我的病人
I don't forget my patients.
我知道你一直在生病 所以把你的药带来了
I know you've been sick, so I brought you your medicine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不相信他们说的关于你的那些话
I don't believe what they say about you.
是啊
Yeah, well,
全都是误会
it's all a misunderstanding.
你的手在抖 我来帮你
Oh, your hands are shaking. Let me help.
你很好心
You got a good heart.
我知道
I know it.
不不 感觉很好
N--no, no. That feels good.
我不会让你出任何事
I won't let anything bad happen to you.
他失去了帮凶 现在独自一人
He lost his accomplices. He's on his own.
他快没招了
He'll run out of moves.
他的波斯尼亚当过兵
He served in Bosnia.
这应该不是他第一次被逼到绝路
Probably not the first tight spot he's been in.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
现在他已经习惯了好吃好喝
He's grown used to his comforts.
这是塔莉在后院
Hey, it's Tali out in the back field.
你♥爸♥今天下午拍的
Your father took it this afternoon.
每天放学后
Every day after school,
她就去那里找我们放走的鸟
she's out there looking for this bird we released.
-她可真有趣 -我们在互相看照片吗
- She's a funny one. - Are we doing photos?
这是上周日安奈丝在公园
Here's Anais at the park last Sunday.
她喜欢鸭子
She loved the ducks.
她想和鸭子们一起游泳
She wanted to go swimming with them.
我还记得塔莉这么大的时候
I remember when Tali was this age.
真是
It was--
很特别 对吧
well, special, right?
我有我家小丑鱼的实时监控
I've got a live feed of my clownfish.
-想看吗 -想 我想看见它们
- Wanna see? - Yeah, I wanna see 'em,
裹着面糊被油炸了
covered in beer batter and deep fried.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
我觉得她不是去看鸟 哥们
I don't think it's about the bird, bro.
布洛克的公♥司♥运通卡上
There's a purchase at a jewelry store
刚入账了一家珠宝店的一笔交易
that just dropped on Brock's AmEx corporate card.
两万五千美元 发生在他杀妻的那天
25 grand the day he killed his wife.
布罗克珠宝店 弗吉尼亚州的里士满
Bullock Jewelers, Richmond, Virginia.
给女友的礼物
A gift for a girlfriend
用公♥司♥的卡付账 这样妻子就发现不了
charged to his corporate card so his wife wouldn't see it.
和里士满还有别的联♥系♥吗
Any other hooks to Richmond?
有 里士满的一部手♥机♥收到过好多通电♥话♥
Yeah, a dozen calls to a Richmond cell phone
手♥机♥登记在他纽约的诊所
registered to his New York clinic.
我看到去年有三次
I'm seeing three flights to Richmond
飞往里士满的记录 全是现金支付
in the past year, all paid in cash.
听起来他想保密这场婚外情
Sounds like he was trying to keep an affair
不让他妻子知道
under his wife's radar.
联♥系♥珠宝店 看看是哪个幸运的姑娘
Call the jewelry store. Find out who the lucky girl is.
弗吉尼亚州 里士满
梅根·柯蒂斯
Megan Curtis?
我是巴恩斯探员 这是拉克鲁瓦探员
I'm Agent Barnes, this is Agent LaCroix.
这是关于我爸 对吧
It's about my father, isn't it?
-贾斯汀·布洛克 -那是你父亲
- Justin Brock? - Your father?
我们能进你屋子里去谈吗
You mind if we talk in your apartment?
可以
Yeah.
柯蒂斯是我妈的娘家姓
Curtis is my mom's maiden name.
在我父母离婚后我就用这个姓了
Started using it after my parents got divorced.
你生你♥爸♥的气吗
You angry at your dad?
我那会就十岁 还是个孩子
I was ten. You know, I was a kid.
我不知道每个故事都有两面
I didn't know there were two sides to every story.
你们可以好好查查 他不在这里
You can take a good look. He's not here.
我们没觉得他在这里
We didn't think he would be.
你最近跟他联♥系♥过吗
Have you been in touch with him?
不 我们不经常联♥系♥
No, no, we don't talk that often.
我今年只见过他两次
I've only seen him twice this year.
他下周本应该来参加我的毕业典礼的
He was supposed to come down for my graduation next week.
最后只给我买♥♥了个手镯
Bought me a bracelet.
那手镯我们见过
We saw that.
首饰店溜了这笔单子
The jewelry store has it on hold for you.
我们还发现他不管什么时候来这边
We also noticed he liked to cover his tracks
都喜欢掩盖自己的行迹
whenever he flew down here.
是他老婆的缘故 她的占有欲很强
That's because of his wife. She was very possessive.
简直像肥皂剧一样
It was a whole soap opera.
这让你也不容易吧
Can't have been easy for you.
尤其是在这个时候
Can't be easy for you now
你父亲被指控杀妻
with your father accused of killing his wife.
我根本就不信
I don't believe that for a second.
你认为是怎么回事
What do you think happened?
莉莉安让我爸接触到了一些坏人
Lilian introduced him to some bad people.
他们利用他 还杀了莉莉安
They used him, they killed Lilian,
如果我爸不跑路 他也会被杀的
and they would have killed him too if he hadn't run away.
有你站在他这边 他还真走运
He's lucky to have you in his corner.
走运的是我才对
I'm the lucky one.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表