剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
地铁
纽约 布鲁克林
纽约 东汉普顿
新泽西州 新弗农
纽约 蒙托克
你父母已经在飞机上了
- Your parents are already on the plane.
你醒过来他们就到了
They'll be here when you wake up.
- 手术要多久 - 不会很久的
- How long is the surgery? - Shouldn't take long.
他们得检查一下你的腹部
- They just need to check your belly
看看子弹打穿了哪里 好吗
and see what it went through, okay?
医生很优秀的 放心
- You're in good hands.
- 哈娜呢 - 宝贝 你不记得了吗
- Where's Hana? - Babe, remember?
她回家陪妈妈了
She went home to be with her mother.
她妈妈癌症复发了
Her cancer is back.
哦对 抱歉 我脑子不清楚
- Oh, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just not thinking straight.
克罗斯比 凶手已经抓到了
- And Crosby, we got the guy who did this.
你会没事的 坚持住 好吗
- You're gonna be okay. Be strong, okay?
你马上就能恢复过来了
- You'll be back on that motorcycle before you know it.
谢了 老大
- Thanks, boss.
杰斯
- Hey, Jess.
他进去手术了吗
The surgery's a go?
对
- Yeah.
会昏迷一段时间
He's gonna be out for a while.
听着 我知道现在时机不太好
- Listen, I know this isn't great timing,
但是内森·塔特刚刚被杀了
but Nathan Tate was just murdered.
- 那个百万富翁吗 - 亿万富翁
- The millionaire? - Billionaire.
玛吉和OA正要去逮捕他
Maggie and OA were on their way to arrest him
以性侵儿童的罪名
on a warrant for child sexual assault
但他从自己家的高层公♥寓♥阳台上摔下去了
when he fell from the balcony of his high-rise.
看似是自杀 直到他们在他后脑勺上
Looked like a suicide until they saw the bullet hole
发现了弹孔
in the back of his head.
塔特就是雇凶手的人
- Tate's the guy who hired the hitman.
- 射伤克罗斯比的人 - 没错
- The one who shot Crosby. - Exactly.
这次追捕至关重要 我希望你们去办
This manhunt is top priority, and I want you guys on it.
有枪手行踪吗
- Any sign of the shooter?
没有 事情才刚发生
- No, no, it actually just happened.
地址就在五个街区之外
Address is only five blocks away.
能让我和杰斯单独聊聊吗
Uh, do you mind if I talk to Jess for a second?
我刚和职业责任办公室的人聊过
I just talked to OPR.
你和克罗斯比在你家射杀休·霍尔特一案
You and Crosby have officially been cleared
已经洗清了你们的嫌疑
in the killing of Hugh Holt at your house.
那是正当防卫 伊莎贝尔
- It was self-defense, Isobel.
他想杀死塔莉和莎拉
He was gonna shoot Tali and Sarah.
我知道 她们怎么样了
- I know that. How are they doing?
她们没事 我们会熬过去的
- They're okay. We're gonna get through it.
谢谢你问起
Thanks for asking.
没事
- Yeah.
所以前门被撬了
- So the front door was jimmied.
没有弹壳 这是唯一的挣扎痕迹
No shell casings, and the only sign of a struggle is this.
我觉得塔特本身坐在这里
I believe that Tate was sitting there.
枪手溜了进来 把他推了过去
The shooter snuck in, pushed him over to the railing,
给他脑袋来了一枪 然后他就掉下去了
put one in his head, and over he went.
你们知道朱莉亚的吧
You know about Julia, right?
杀手柯特·威廉姆斯的第三个目标
- The hitman Curt Williams' third target.
- 她还行踪不明吗 - 她死了 杰斯
She still missing? - She's dead, Jess.
今天下午 她被绑♥架♥并谋杀了
She was abducted and murdered this afternoon.
我们认为凶手是菲奥娜·格兰德
And we believe that Fiona Grand is responsible.
谁
- Who?
菲奥娜·格兰德就是
- Fiona Grand is the woman
朱莉亚昨晚去的游艇派对的主办人
that hosted the yacht party that Julia went to last night.
朱莉亚被绑♥架♥后 我们讯问了她
After she was abducted, we questioned her,
她说她不认识朱莉亚
and she said that she didn't know Julia,
但在我们离开之后 她打了一通电♥话♥
but when we left, she made a phone call
对方定位在海军造船厂的一处仓库
that pinged to a warehouse at the Navy Yard.
我们到了之后发现朱莉亚遭到枪击 流血过多
When we got there, we found Julia shot and bleeding out.
她没挺过来 但在她死之前
She didn't make it, but before she died,
她叫我去找她的朋友桑尼
she asked me to find her friend named Sunny.
- 桑尼是谁 - 我们不知道
- Who's Sunny? - We don't know.
我们一直在查名字和失踪人口
We have been running names and checking missing persons,
但是截至目前一无所获
but we've been coming up empty-handed.
这个菲奥娜·格兰德 就是她
- This Fiona Grand, she's, uh,
想要朱莉亚去死
she's the one who wanted Julia dead.
对 想杀内森·塔特的可能也是她
- Yes, and possibly Nathan Tate as well
如果杀死内森的凶手就是杀死朱莉亚的凶手的话
if our shooter is the same person that shot Julia.
但现在我们不能确定
But right now, we don't know that
因为菲奥娜跑了 到处都找不到她
because Fiona's in the wind, and we can't find her anywhere.
玛吉重启了楼下的系统
Maggie got the system to reboot downstairs.
监控录像准备好了
Security footage is up.
嗨
- Hey.
克罗斯比怎么样了
How's Crosby?
现在还不好说
- Uh, we don't know anything just yet.
老大 访客记录
- Hey, boss, visitors log.
他有意识 能对话 但送进去做手术了
- He's conscious and talking but headed into surgery.
很快就会有消息了
We'll know more soon.
- 这是现在的吗 - 对
- Is this current? - Yeah.
前一个小时来了18个人
We had 18 people in the last hour.
流程是他们来登记 告诉我要去哪里 我提醒户主
Everyone signs in, asks me what unit, and I alert the owner.
所以这里空的是什么
- So what's this that's left blank here?
D·史密斯 25分钟以前来的
D. Smith, was here about 25 minutes ago.
他是电梯检修员 说是市政♥府♥来的
- He's an elevator inspector. He said he was from the city.
杰斯 D·史密斯在23分钟以前就在塔特那层楼
- Jess, D. Smith was on Tate's floor 23 minutes ago.
他就在这里
He was right here.
然后1分14秒之后
And then a minute and 14 seconds later,
- 他出来了 - 衣服不一样了
came back out but in different clothes.
这是绑♥架♥朱莉亚的人吗
- Is that who kidnapped Julia?
不知道 看不清
- I don't know. Didn't get a good look.
但是大厅也拍到他了
- But we also have him in the lobby too.
放大 放上网
- Blow that up. Get it on the wire.
立刻发放到所有机构 再做个面部识别
All agencies ASAP. And run a facial recognition.
还要查交通监控
Traffic cams, too.
拜托了
Please.
没问题
- Of course.
他领先我们20分钟 干活吧
- He's got 20 minutes on us. Let's get going.
- 玛吉 我 - 去吧
- Uh, Maggie, I'm-- - Go ahead.
杰斯
- Jess!
我知道我不是通缉要犯部的
I know I'm not in the Fugitive Task Force,
但是那姑娘是死在我怀里的
but that girl did die in my arms,
我想跟你们一起去
so I want to come with you.
铸博同意 我就没问题
- You clear it with Jubal, it's fine with me.
好 谢谢你
- Okay, thank you.
看来消息已经传出去了
- Looks like the word is out.
在他摔下来之后 你有没有看到一辆出租车停下
- Did you see a cab pull up after he fell?
没有 我忙着报♥警♥
- No, no, I was too busy calling 911.
但我们都以为那是自杀
But we all thought it was a suicide.
杰斯 枪手离开大厅的时候左拐了
- Jess, shooter took a left when he exited the lobby.
看
Look.
回去找OA
- Go back in and grab OA.
你们去市中心 我和奥提兹反方向
You guys head downtown. Ortiz and I will head up.
拜托
- Come on, come on.
北线月台上没看到他
- I don't see him on the Uptown platform.
等一下 那是什么
- Wait a second, what's that?
这是F线快速车 去国王高速路的
- That's the F train express to Kings Highway.
现在在哪里
- Where is it now?
在教堂和迪特马斯当中
- Um, center track between Church and Ditmas.
- 要拦停吗 - 不 这可能会打草惊蛇
- Should we try to stop it? - No, it might spook him.
但先拖着等我指示 好吗
But delay it until I give you the okay, all right?
确保车辆在隧♥道♥里 不要让他跑了
Make sure it's in a tunnel so he can't get out.
叫纽约警方提供后援 我去找OA和巴恩斯
Alert NYPD for backup. I'll get on to OA and Barnes.
我们会比他先到国王高速路
We'll beat this guy to Kings Highway.
请各位乘客注意
- Attention, all riders. Attention, all riders.
由于轨道保养工作 本次列车将有些许延迟
There will be a minor delay due to track maintenance.
请留在座位上 我们会尽快更新情况
Please remain in your seats. We'll have an update shortly.
- OA 检查通讯 - 连上了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表