剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
这样行不通的
That's not going to work.
我今天要去体育场
I'm going to the stadium today.
中午有野餐会
Tailgating's at noon.
亲爱的 我之前跟你说过的
Honey, l did tell you.
我们能不能下周末再去?
Can't we just reschedule for next weekend?
好吧 听着 我刚到
All right, look, I just got here.
我一会儿就上去 好吗?
I'll be up in a second, OK?
阿尔伯特 醒醒
Albert, wake up.
你那台该死的机子又开始响了
Your damn machine's beeping again.
联邦调查局:通缉要犯
第六季 第一集
抱歉
Sorry.
我还以为手♥机♥在我身上
I thought I had it on me.
没关系
That's OK.
给你
Here.
早上好 哈娜
Good morning, Hana.
纽约警局找我们帮忙了吗?
Did NYPD ask for our help?
好吧
OK.
告诉伊莎贝尔我们会处理的 然后把地址发给我
Tell lsobel we're on it, and text me the address.
你要走了吗?
You have to go?
是啊
Yeah.
布鲁克林有个警♥察♥和一个身份不明的女性被杀了
Cop murdered in Brooklyn along with an unknown female victim.
天呐 这座城市总是令我感到毛骨悚然
Dear God, this city is never gonna stop freaking me out.
真的很抱歉 艾比
So sorry, Abby.
我知道你大老远赶过来就是为了和我过周末
I know you came all the way up here for the weekend.
那是因为该轮到我来找你了
That's because it was my turn.
毕竟长♥期♥异地恋就是这么谈的
That's how the whole long- distance thing works.
尽管如此 我还是很愧疚
I feel bad, though.
现在我们的周日泡汤了
Now our Sunday is ruined.
不 没有啊 我很喜欢你妹妹
No, it's not. I love your sister.
我和她一样能玩得很开心的
She and I can still make a day of it.
而且这样一来 我也不用去海登天文馆看展了
Added bonus, I do not have to do the Hayden Planetarium now.
嘿 那个展超棒的 -哦
- Hey, that show rocks. - Ooh.
我知道你超爱的
I know you love it.
毕竟 你都带我去过两回了
lt's- - you've taken me twice.
但你这种迷恋也很有反差感 就像一个异想天开的书呆子
But I find this obsession both, like, nerdy and ridiculous,
不过十分迷人
but in a very charming way.
我本来都计划好了 你懂的
I had plans, you know.
我还想让你多睡一会儿
l was gonna let you sleep in.
嗯哼
Mm- hmm.
然后在床上吃早饭
Breakfast in bed,
再一起干点儿别的
along with other things in bed.
你今晚回得来吗?
Are you coming back tonight?
希望如此 除非凶手逃出了州境
Hopefully, unless our bad guy flees the state.
嗯 那就希望他还在境内吧
Well, let's just hope he doesn't,
因为今晚我还不走呢
because I will still be here.
我定的是明天早上6点的航♥班♥
My flight doesn't leave till 6: 00 a. m. tomorrow.
嗯
Hmm.
那我可得把握住这个机会
That is a raincheck I will take.
我真得走了 -嗯哼
I really have to go. - Uh- huh.
我又没拦着你
I'm not stopping you.
可能是你是无意的吧
Maybe not intentionally.
我看见那个人
And I see this guy.
打了个红色领带
He's wearing this red tie.
然后我就拍了张照
And I take this picture.
没有强行闯入的迹象 所以凶手要么是
No signs of forced entry, so the killer either
自己进来的 要么就是有钥匙
let himself in or had a key.
受害者是谁? -他是个警探
Who's the vic? - He's a detective.
名叫阿尔·凯利
His name's Al Kelly.
尸体就在下面的房♥间里
He's in that room down there.
不过先来这边看看那个女性受害者吧
But first, here's our female victim.
她身上有多处刺伤 手上还有反抗
She has multiple stab wounds and defensive
导致的伤口
wounds on her hand.
看来她真的奋力反抗了凶手
She really tried to fight this guy.
我们确认她的身份了吗?
Have we ID'd her yet?
没有
No.
现场没有找到她的手♥机♥和钱包
No one's been able to find her phone or wallet.
犯罪现场单位已经提取了指纹 正在进行比对
CSU have taken prints; they're working on it.
是住在对面的邻居听到了尖叫声 于是就报了警
A neighbor across the way heard screaming and called 911.
他们看不清里面的情况 因为窗帘
They weren't able to see anything because the window
是拉着的
shade was down.
她有可能是阿尔的女儿或是姐妹
Maybe she's Al's daughter or sister.
我觉得他们更像是在交往
I think it's more a boyfriend- girlfriend thing.
那她为什么会睡在这儿?
Then why is she sleeping in here?
我有个推论
I have a theory on that.
你还记得我之前跟你说过我有个打呼噜
Do you remember I told you about my old roommate Crosby
很厉害的室友叫克罗斯比吗?
and how he used to snore a lot?
不记得
No.
好吧 他打呼噜确实很厉害
Well, he did.
而阿尔也有同样的毛病
And Al had the same problem.
这是个睡眠呼吸机
lt's a CPAP machine.
之前克罗斯比很讨厌戴这个面罩
Crosby used to hate wearing the mask.
我推测他女朋友是受够了噪音
I presume that his girlfriend got sick of the racket
所以才搬到其他房♥间里躲清静
and moved rooms to keep her sanity.
哦 这太残忍♥了
Well, this is gruesome.
我们对阿尔·凯利了解多少?
What do we know about Al Kelly?
他在职25年
He was on the job for 25 years.
在2004年的时候离了婚
He got divorced in 2004.
在一年之后买♥♥了这间公♥寓♥
He bought this apartment a year later.
他的手♥机♥和钱包都在 枪和警徽却没了?
Wallet and phone are here but no gun or badge?
我从没见过有哪个警♥察♥不随身带着这些东西
I've never known a cop who didn't keep those handy.
有可能是被凶手拿走了
Maybe the killer took them.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
有个邻居拍到了一名潜在嫌疑人
One of the neighbors got a picture of a potential suspect.
他是在遛狗回家的路上
He first saw him outside the building
第一次看见了这个人
when he was coming home from walking his dog.
而10分钟过后 他的妻子听到了尖叫声
10 minutes later, his wife heard a scream.
邻居一出门 就看见先前那个人从里边出来
He ran outside and saw the same guy exiting the building.
据他所说 那是个30多岁的中年白人男性
Described him as a white male, mid- 30s,
中等身材 穿着西装 打了个红领带
medium build in a suit and a red tie.
照片拍得不太清楚
Not the greatest photo in the world.
不过还是先同步给大家 重点留意此人
But send it to everyone and put a BOLO out.
嗯 我已经群发了
Yeah, I already did.
布鲁克林的警♥察♥在外边 想和我们聊聊
Brooklyn DA's outside and wants to talk to us.
奥泽平·杰克
Ozempic Jake.
挺精神的嘛 小子
Looking good, kid.
死者是阿尔·凯利?
ls it Al Kelly?
没错 被人捅伤而亡
Yeah, stabbed to death.
你想看一眼吗? -不用
You want to have a look? - No.
只是 该死的
lt's just- - damn it.
怎么了?你认识他吗?
What's the matter? You knew him?
是啊 他和他的搭档正是我审理的案子中的
Yeah, he and his partner are the lead investigators
主要调查员
on the case I'm trying.
是什么案子?
What's the case?
双重谋杀案
Double homicide.
事关一个叫“多斯·希特”的波罗黎各黑帮
Puerto Rican gang called Dos Siete.
目前有三个被告
There's three defendants.
我已经判了两个
I've already put two away.
但是第三个人 安杰尔·扎哈里亚斯 他的审判
But the third guy, Angel Zaharias, his trial
下周一才开始
starts Monday.
而阿尔·凯利本来将作为首位证人出席
Al Kelly was gonna be my first witness.
你觉得这是黑帮想杀他灭口吗?
You think this was a hit from the gang to silence him?
我肯定会找出答案的
I'm damn sure gonna find out.
扎哈里亚斯在里克斯监狱 我们
Zaharias is at Rikers, and we've
一直在监控他的电♥话♥
been monitoring his calls.
但这群混♥蛋♥还是有法子互通消息的
But these pricks still have a way of communicating.
所以我打算去跟他谈谈
So I'm gonna go talk to him.
跟他的律师沟通好相关事宜 -收到
- Set it up with his counsel. - On it.
带蔡斯跟你一块去
Take Agent Chase with you.
雷米 拜托 哥们 你知道我不…
Remy, come on, man. You know I don't- -
我不需要后援
I don't need backup.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表