剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我不会带窃听器或者别的什么东西
I ain't wearing no wire or nothing.
当时风声很紧
The heat was on.
你当时还不错 有份体面的工作
You were okay, straight job,
也没有警♥察♥追捕你 但我必须脱身
no cops looking for you. I had to get out.
可这都五年了 雪莉
But five years, Sherry?
你本可以告诉我你在哪儿的
You could've let me know where you were.
然后让他们追踪到电♥话♥
And give 'em a call to trace,
让你搅进我的麻烦里吗
get you mixed up in my trouble?
可风声很快就过去了
It cooled off.
有人被警♥察♥抓去坐了牢
Police put people in jail,
然后一切重回日常
then everything went back to normal.
那时候我就已经在佛罗里达吃牢饭了
By then I was jammed up in Florida.
我被关了三年
I did three years.
-亲爱的 抱歉 -我试着不去想你
- Baby, I'm sorry. - I tried not to miss you.
你把我照顾得那么好
You took such good care of me.
因为那时候我爱你
Because I loved you.
我也能再一次照顾好你
I could take care of you again.
我不会要你的钱
I don't want your money, okay?
我能自食其力
I can earn my own,
但我需要重回旧行当
but I need to get back in the game.
-这主意好么 -我就懂这个
- Is that a good idea? - It's what I know.
但我得先搞明白从哪里开始
I just need to figure out where to start.
现在这一个个的 我都不认识了
I don't know the players anymore.
还是过去那个雪莉
Still the same old Sherry.
坚强 有主见
Solid, knows her own mind.
今晚你跟我一起来
Come with me tonight,
我把你介绍给能帮上忙的人
and I'll introduce you to somebody who can help.
你有地方住吗
You have a place to stay?
我今天早上才来
I got to town this morning,
刚放好行李 就来找你了
stashed my case, and went to find you.
你可以待在这里
You can stay here.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
他出来了
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! Here he comes!
他出来了
Here he comes!
你们以为自己很厉害吗
You think you all that?
你们什么都不是
Huh? You ain't nothing!
我们是骰子帮 有我们自己还有克莉奥
We the Rolling Sixes. We got us and we got Cleo.
她已经杳无音信六天了
She been on the fly six days,
你们还一无所获
and y'all still ain't find nothing.
她把你们在整个街区里耍得团团转
She running your dumb ass all over the block.
克莉奥 克莉奥 克莉奥
Cleo, Cleo, Cleo!
克莉奥 克莉奥 克莉奥
Cleo, Cleo, Cleo...
克莉奥 克莉奥 克莉奥
Cleo, Cleo, Cleo...
所以你相信他 认为我杀了泰吗
So you believe him? You think I killed Ty?
听着 他们从来都想扳倒我们
Listen, they been trying to take us down since forever.
这是他们的新花招
This they new play.
让我们彼此反♥目♥
Get us to turn on each other,
自相残杀
and take our own selves down.
所以 不 克莉奥 我不相信你杀了他
So no, Cleo, I don't believe you killed him.
-我认为是他们杀的 -那我们没有问题了
- I think they did it. - So we got no problem.
和我的确没有问题
None with me.
听着 像泰说的 克莉奥才是大人物
Look, like Ty said, "Cleo's the real deal."
你知道的
You know that.
但我们还有同伴在监狱里没保释出来
But we still got people who haven't been bailed out of jail yet.
我在着手了
I'm on it.
这一笔能保他们出去 让我们资金充裕
This gets 'em out and sets us up.
你们准备好了吗
Y'all ready?
我们都见识过这种把戏
We all seen this play before.
他们对我们施加罪证
They plant evidence on us,
威胁你母亲 如果不告发你
threaten to cut off your mom's benefits
就断掉她的补助金
if she don't snitch on you,
他们在摇着婴儿床时扼杀你的幼年兄弟
chain up your baby brother while they toss your crib,
现在他们杀了泰
and now they killed Ty.
我们受够了
Well, we're done.
受够了躲藏 受够了逃亡
Done hiding, done running,
受够了被关押 因是黑人而被枪决
done with being locked up and shot for being black.
-我们要靠自己 -这女孩经常去教堂吧
- We on our own... - This girl's been to church.
你认为会有人买♥♥账吗
You think anybody's falling for this?
有人关注 这才是最重要的
People paying attention, that's what matters.
谎言终有代价
Lies have consequences.
憎恨终有后果
Hate has consequences.
只要他们针对我们中的一个人
And when they come after one of us,
就是在与我们所有人为敌
they coming after all of us.
阿门 姐妹
Amen, sister.
她看的那些名人传记 圣女贞德 尤利乌斯·恺撒
Those biographies she read, Joan of Arc, Julius Caesar,
这些都是她的人生指引
those are instruction manuals to her.
不切实际 自我陶醉 妄想
Grandiose, narcissistic, delusional.
泰让我明白如何肩负起世界
Ty showed me how to take on the world.
他说 有梦想是不够的
He said, "Dreams aren't enough."
你要让他们目睹力量
You've got to show them the power,
这就是我将要做的
and that's what I'm gonna do.
我要改变这一切
I'm gonna fix this.
加入 或者走开
Set up or step away.
和我共事 或者与我为敌
With me or against me.
巴恩斯开始行动了
Barnes is on the move.
我记得这个地方
I remember this place.
他们还有南瓜煎饼卖♥♥吗
They still have pumpkin burek?
我们过后再吃 你紧张吗
We'll eat later. You nervous?
不 但你紧张
No, but you are.
我们要见的这个朋友是谁
So who's this friend we're meeting?
我在高中认识的一个女孩
Girl I know from high school,
不 不是你想的那样
and no, it wasn't like that.
听着 如果你不想 我们就不用这么做
Look, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to.
不 我可以 瞻前顾后只能饿死
No, I'm good. Slow feet don't eat.
得有个生计
Gotta make a living.
是她 她在地下室
It's her. She's in the basement.
为什么是地下室
Why the basement?
那里有往隔壁大楼的通道
There's a passageway to the buildings next door.
她的信♥号♥♥要断了
I'm losing her.
她在地下室
She's in the basement.
我不能让她单干
I'm not letting her fly solo.
我们行动
Let's move.
就是她
Here she is.
你可没说你的朋友很出名
You didn't say your friend was famous.
你想和我合影吗 婊♥子♥
You want a selfie with me, bitch?
你有十秒钟时间说服我
You got ten seconds to convince me
为什么让你入伙
why I should take you on.
我能让你一周挣一万美元
I can make you ten grand a week
让你不曾涉足的领域里的人买♥♥货
moving product in a world you know nothing about.
我认识的女士住在顶层公♥寓♥ 联排别♥墅♥
I know ladies in penthouses, townhouses,
与亿万富翁为邻
up and down Billionaires' Row.
我之前干过 马上就能入手
I did it then and I can do it now.
这些蠢蛋只能在街角卖♥♥
All these knuckleheads can do is work a corner.
算了吧 安托万
Forget it, Anttwon.
带了我要的东西吗
You got my stuff?
你想谈谈 我们换个地方
You wanna talk, this ain't the place.
卫♥生♥部♥
Health department!
这边
This way.
你杀了他 克莉奥
You killed him, Cleo!
你就那么射杀了他
You just shot him!
他什么都没干
He wasn't doing nothing.
-你怎么能这么做 -他是个告密者
- How could you do that? - He was a snitch.
他拍了照
He was taking pictures.
你得跟你朋友学着点
You need to be like your friend here.
你很淡定啊
You ain't even flinch.
与我无关
Not my business.
我喜欢她
I like her.
给我
Gimme.
我会找你的 准备好
I'll reach out. Be ready.
你还好吗
You okay?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表