剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
"我了解这孩子"
"I know this kid."
但是后来的五起凶案...
Five homicides later...
我们都会有自己的盲点 兄弟
We all got blind spots, bro.
但你依然完成了工作
You still got the job done.
我上去了 你一起来吗
I'm heading up. You coming?
不 我要坐一会
No, I'm gonna sit for a bit.
我要走了 彼得
I am done for the night, Pete.
能帮我看看我的外带吗
You mind checking on my to-go order?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你点了什么
What'd you order?
-三文鱼 -我正打算点这个
- The salmon. - I was gonna order that.
-有甜点吗 -给我儿子的提拉米苏
- Any dessert? - Tiramisu for my son.
多大了
How old?
14岁的人40岁的心
14 going on 40.
每天早上喜欢来一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥卡布奇诺
Likes it with his decaf cappuccino in the morning.
一般他起床的时候我已经出门了 所以...
I'm usually up and out by the time he gets up, so...
餐厅这么早就开门了吗
Restaurant opens that early?
不 我教特殊教育的
No, I teach special education.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Well...
这可是一种重要的工作
that's important work.
你是做什么的
And what do you do?
我是执法部门的
I'm in law enforcement.
没想到你是警♥察♥
Wouldn't have taken you for a cop.
那你觉得我是干什么的
What would you take me for?
我也不知道 哲学教授吧
I don't know. A philosophy professor.
也许下辈子吧
Maybe in another life.
给
Here you go.
谢谢 彼得
Thanks, Pete.
晚安
Have a good night.
和你聊天很开心 教授名为...
Lovely talking with you, Professor...
杰斯
Jess.
莱斯莉
Leslie.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good rest of your night.
你也是
You too.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表