剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
抱歉 我 我以为他还在这里
I'm sorry, I--I thought he was still here.
你跟我们来
You're coming with us.
杰斯 你最好让所有人待在里面
Jess, you better keep everybody inside
直到危险解除
until it's clear.
进去
Get inside.
克♥林♥顿♥ 你可以看见他吗
Clinton, can you see him?
不可以
Negative.
我觉得他可能在树上
I think he's possibly in the trees.
他用了消音器
He's using a suppressor.
你有他的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You have a number for him?
-有 -好
- Yes. - Yeah?
拨通他的电♥话♥ 然后给我
Dial the number and give it to me.
蒂娜
Tina?
斯考特 这是杰斯·拉克鲁瓦探员
Scot, this is agent Jess LaCroix.
请不要挂电♥话♥ 你把我们牵制住了
Please don't hang up. You have us pinned down.
我看到你的能力了
I see what you can do.
我们都看到了你的能耐
Everybody can see what you can do, okay?
我只是想帮你
I'd just like to help you,
我们来谈谈
so let's talk--
挺住 老兄 坚持住
Oh, come on, man, stay with us.
他在流血 我要把他拖过来
He's bleeding out. I gotta go get him.
斯考特就是在等这一刻
That's what Scot's waiting for.
-克♥林♥顿♥ 有发现吗 -没有
- Clinton, anything? - Negative.
他伪装得太好了
His camo's too good.
声学设备可以帮忙找到他
Acoustics would help to find him.
哈娜 如果我把他手♥机♥的电♥话♥号♥码给你
Hana, if I give you the number to his cell phone,
你能把他手♥机♥的麦克风打开
can you turn that phone's mic on
把它连到克♥林♥顿♥的通讯上吗
and patch it in to Clinton's tac-com?
电♥话♥号♥码是什么
What's the number?
781-555-01♥8♥9♥.
音频信♥号♥♥已连接
我能听到他的呼吸声
I can hear him breathe.
肯尼 不要
Kenny, no.
肯尼 不要
Kenny, no!
嫌犯倒下
Suspect down.
-你不想看这个 -我的天啊
- You don't wanna see this. - Oh, my God!
-你不想看这个 -我做了什么
- You don't wanna see this. - What did I do?
-我以为我可以帮他 -蒂娜 听我说
- I thought I could help him! - Tina, hey, listen to me.
你做了你应该做的 好吗
You did what you were trained to do, okay?
永远不要放弃帮助别人
Don't ever stop helping people.
我们需要更多像你这样的人
We need more people like you.
伙计 你们带她走好吗
Hey, guys, will you take her?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
她的合作可以减轻窝藏怀森的罪
Her cooperation will mitigate harboring Weitzen.
她没事 那你呢
She'll be okay. How 'bout you?
我觉得我要回我的小组看看
I think I need to check back in with my group.
好主意
I think that's a good idea.
头 很抱歉
Boss, I'm sorry.
我不能让他死在我面前
I just couldn't let him die in front of me.
我知道 不要放弃作自己 肯尼
I know. Don't stop being you, Kenny.
安吉琳·斯凯·拉克鲁瓦
安吉琳·斯凯·拉克鲁瓦
安吉琳·斯凯·拉克鲁瓦 上尉 美国陆军
她看着你 注视着你
She sees you and watches over you.
她为你骄傲
She's so proud of you.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表