带给我光荣吧
Bring me glory!
我的主人,我的统治者,我在这
My master, my lord, I'm here!
来找我吧
Come to me.
我在这里……等着你
I'm waiting here...for you.
他承诺给我一个光荣的死亡
He has promised me a glorious death.
现在就给我吧,我想让他知道我的忠诚
Give it to me now, I want him
to know my devotion.
跟你有关系?
Anything to do with you?
-嘛呢?
-别跟小丑说话
How's it going?
Don't talk to the clown!
赞颂他吧
Praise...him.
赞颂他吧
Praise...him.
Yeah
Yaah!
Rory,他进去了
Rory, he's in!
让他的名字成为我临终的余音
Let his name...
be the last thing I hear.
让他在呼吸的气息吹到我的皮肤上成为我临终感知的最后一件事
Let his breath on my skin
be the last thing I feel.
我迷失在黑暗中,但他找到了我
I was lost in shadows,
but he found me.
他的爱像火焰,在黑暗中将我引向光明
His love was a beacon
that led me from darkness to light,
现在我的眼界完全被他的庄严所覆盖,别无他物
and now I am blinded by his majesty!
我因他的光耀而变得谦卑。赞颂……他吧
Humbled by his glory! Praise...
差不多够了
That's quite enough of that. ..him.
怎么了
What's going on?
你骗我
You lied to me!
放松,Howie,这是为你好
Calm down, Howie.
This is for your own good.
-至少出来站在我能看见你的地方
-我不该跟你说话
At least stand where I can see you!
I've been told not to speak to you.
不代表你不能听
Don't mean you can't listen.
真不是针对你
Nothing personal.
我只觉得我们应该慢慢来,相互了解
I just think we should take things
slowly. Get to know each other.
你吸走人们最原始的恐惧,然后充斥在房♥间里
You take people's most primal fears
and pop it in a room.
一个量身定做的地域,就为了他们?为什么?
A tailor-made hell,
just for them. Why?
你说”他们”取走的?
Did you say "they" take?
啊,那是什么词来着
Ahh, what is that word?
守卫?
The guard?
不,典狱长?
No, the warden?
这是个监狱?
This is a prison?
你是对的,你是知道的
You were right, you know.
如果你放走我,他就会放过你的
Chances are if you hand me over,
he'll leave you alone.
是啊,但,你也看见了这主意被激♥情♥给否定
Yes, well, we saw how that idea
got shot down in flames.
这不是说什么把我扔出飞机来减轻载重
It's not like chucking me out
of a plane to lighten the load.
我请求你,我求求你了
I'm asking you for this.
I'm begging you.
你已经进入了献祭仪式的程序,你会说任何话来蛊惑我
You're possessed. You'd say anything.
进入仪式的人会变得很强壮
Possessed guys can be quite strong.
谁说我打不过你?
Who's to say I didn't overpower you?
那么,我们算什么
So, what are we?
狱友?
Cell mates?
点心?
Lunch?
我们还不够……熟?
We are not... ripe?
这就是Joe所说的,我们还没准备好
This is what Joe said.
That we weren't ready.
什么?你会让我们准备好的?你怎么着?
So, what? You make us ready?
You... what?
代替?代替什么?恐惧么?
"Replace"? Replace what? Fear?
你活得时间太久了,以至于忘记了自己的名字
You have lived so long,
even your name is lost?
你想让这一切都停下来
You want this to stop.
因为这仅仅是你的……
Because you are just...
本能
instinct.
那告诉我
Then tell me.
告诉我怎么打败你
Tell me how to fight you.
我的主人,我的主人
My master, my lord.
-我在这里。
-是Howie,他逃出去了
I'm here! That's Howie.
He's got out.
带给我死亡
Bring me death!
不不不不,Rory,小心
No, no, no, no!
Rory, watch out!!
退到我身后
Stay back!
-Pond,拿上鱼!
-啊?什么鱼?哦,鱼呀
Pond, bring the fish.
What, the fish? Oh, the fish!
我们去哪
Where did he go?
有人袭击我,是Amy吗?(这男朋友当得真苦)
Somebody hit me. Was it Amy?
Rory,你怎么样了?
Rory, are you all right?
我们应该找到Doctor
We should find the Doctor.
赞颂他吧,赞颂他吧
'Praise him. Praise him.'
你不该这么干
You shouldn't have done that.
-你看见什么了?
-没什么
What did you see? Nothing.
-没什么,我不清楚,好奇怪
-走吧
Nothing. I don't know, it was weird.
Come on.
他逃脱了
He got free.
他力量比我强
He overpowered me.
没准就放过我们了
It might leave us alone now.
没准我们就安全了
Maybe now we'll be safe.
等等
Wait!
你找到你的房♥间了么?
Have you found your room yet?
没呢
No, no.
是好是坏?
Is that good or bad?
没准你不会被任何事所吓倒
Maybe you're not scared of anything.
这么久以来我一直跟你呆在TARDIS里,还有什么可害怕的?
Well, after all the time
I spent with you in the TARDIS,
what was left to be scared of?
你说这句话用了过去式
You said that in the past tense.
我没有啊(这句话如果不是接下来剧情的伏笔,就是表明Rory很想结束这种生活)
No, I didn't.
你注意到了么,Howie有语言障碍
You know,
Howie had been in speech therapy.
他刚刚摆脱口吃
He'd just got over
this massive stammer.
多么伟大呀,你能想象么?
What an achievement.
I mean, can you imagine?
我都忘了,并不是只有拯救宇宙的人才是胜利者
I'd forgotten, not all victories
are about saving the universe.
Rita!干得漂亮!你怎么样
Rita! Brilliant! How are you?
根本没害怕,是不是?
Not panicking, are you?
很好,因为我很快就能把咱们救出去了
Good, good. Because I am literally
an otter's toenail away
from getting us out of here.
为什么?
Why?
很好的问题
Excellent question.
很好的问题
Excellent question.
为什么什么?
Why what?
为什么由你来决定怎么救我们?
Why is it up to you to save us?
这是上帝的职责
That's quite a God complex
you have there.
我把他们带来的呀
I brought them here.
他们虽说这是他们的选择,就像给一个孩子一箱子糖,他怎么着都会接受的
They'd say it was their choice,
but offer a child a suitcase full
of sweets and they'll take it.
所以邀请某个人享受时间和空间的旅行,任何人都会接受的
Offer someone all of time and space
and they'll take that, too.
这恰恰也是你不该收到的邀请
Which is why you shouldn't.
这也是为什么只有成年人才能收到邀请
Which is why grown-ups
were invented.
-所有的时间和空间,呃?
-当然了
All of time and space, eh? Oh, yeah.
当我们逃离这些,我也会展示给你的(真要换人啦?)
And when we get out of this,
I'll show you, too.
我不知道你在说什么。但我觉得你刚刚又干了一遍
I don't know what you're talking
about. But I have a feeling
you just did it again.
注意最细微的细节,抓住你啦,监视器先生
Right down to the smallest detail.
Got you, Mr Minotaur.
赞颂他吧
Praise him.
赞颂他吧
Praise him. Praise him.
赞颂他吧
Praise him.
果然
Of course.
还能有谁?
Who else?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表