听我说,卡瓦尼斯塔
Listen to me, Karvanista.
如果你认为你已经赢得了这场小规模的冲突,。
If you think you have won this little skirmish,
你是非常错误的。。
you are very much mistaken.
不要以为你已经占据了上风。
对吧,亚兹?
Do not imagine for a second that you have got the better of us.
Right, Yaz?
哦,是的。
我们完全掌握了局势。
Oh, yeah.
We are totally in command.
是这样吗?
因为从我闪现的地方来看,。
Is that right?
'Cause from where I'm hovering,
你们似乎被铐住了手脚,锁在一个重力棒上,。
you seem to be handcuffed and footlocked to a gravity bar,
而在79秒后,它将会松开,使你们。
which in 79 seconds will release you
掉入正下方沸腾的酸性海洋。
into the boiling acid ocean directly below
在那里,你们的身体将立即会被分解。 。
where your bodies will instantly disintegrate.
即使你们能活下来,但你们不会的,在四分钟的时间里,。
Even if you survive that, which you won't, in four minutes' time,
整个星球将被附近的红巨星所吞噬。 。
the entire planet will be engulfed by a nearby giant red star.
哦,如果你想逃跑,我的杀戮盘会把你炸成碎片。 。
Oh, and if you try to escape, my Kill Disks will blast you to pieces.
同时这会儿呢,我已经远走高飞,。
Meanwhile, I am now far away,
向着未来会被称为。
travelling towards what will in future be known
地球的最后时刻的地方前进。 。
as the final hours of planet Earth.
什么?
What?
别担心。
在那时你们已经死了很久了。
Don't worry.
You'll be long dead.
我必须承认,亚兹。
I must admit, Yaz,
我不禁感到,这其中一些是我的错。
I can't help feeling that some of this is my fault.
一些?
Some?
所有这些都是你的错。
你是什么意思?
All of this is your fault.
What do you mean?
在我们试图悄悄潜入他的行动基地时,
"不小心"炸死了卡瓦尼斯塔的机器人警卫?
Accidentally blowing up Karvanista's droid guards when we were trying to sneak into his operations base unnoticed?
那玩意的脾气很暴躁的,硝基-9。
It's very temperamental, Nitro-9.
还有建议我们用这个重力条空中冲浪来逃离他的基地?
Suggesting we escape his base by air-surfing on this gravbar?
我那时怎么知道力盾在我们走向它的那一时刻重新启动呢?
How was I to know the force shield would reboot at the exact moment we were heading towards it?
而当我们被抓时,你为啥就要提到你口袋里的两套手铐呢。
And when we got captured, you had to mention the two sets of cuffs in your pocket.
两个字,Yaz。
Trapezium Seven(猎户四边星团-7)。
Two words, Yaz.
Trapezium Seven.
好的。
Trapezium Seven(猎户四边星团-7)。
Okay.
Trapezium Seven.
那个超重力的马戏团训练营。
That high-gravity circus workshop.
谁是班上的前两名?
Who were the top two in the class?
准备好了吗?
不!
Ready?
No!
我也没有。
我喜欢没有准备好的感觉。
Me neither.
I love being not ready.
三。二。一。
Three. Two. One.
走起!
Alley-oop!
搞定!
Got it!
该走了。
Time to go.
我们怎么才能把这些手铐解开?
How do we get these cuffs off?
非常容易。
因为,亚兹敏-汗,它们是语♥音♥激活的!
Very easily.
Because, Yasmin Khan, they're voice activated!
这就是为什么我告诉他它们在我的口袋里!"。
And that's why I told him they were in my pocket!
松开。
Release.
松开!
释放!
Release!
Release!
松开!
或者也许我在设置它们时是苏格兰人。
Release!
Or maybe I was Scottish when I set them up.
松~开。
Release.
松~开!
Release!
博士!
Doctor!
博士,重力棒正在断裂。
Doctor, the gravbar's breaking.
这很不方便!
That's inconvenient!
松开。松开。松开!
Release. Release. Release!
也许是我说话的语气问题。
Maybe it's my tone of voice.
它就在那里!
It's there!
呼叫它!
现在!
Call it!
Now!
真是松了一口气。
What a relief.
好吧。在对我们做了那种事情之后没人能摆脱我们,亚兹。
Right. No one gets away with doing that to us, Yaz.
他说的是什么?
What was it he said?
地球的最后几小时?
Final few hours of planet Earth?
他没有那么容易摆脱我们。
He doesn't get rid of us that easily.
第一章
万圣末日
利物浦,1820
不够。
Not enough.
这还不够。
That is not enough.
我们需要更多的工人。
We need more workers.
归国士兵、穷♥人♥,他们都必须被带到这里,并被安排工作。
Returned soldiers, the poor, they must all be brought here and put to work.
啊。还差得远啊。
Ah. There's still far to go.
当然,先生。
我还想提醒你。
Of course, sir.
May I also remind you,
斯通豪斯先生很快就要来了。
Mr Stonehouse is due shortly.
威廉姆森,看在上帝的份上,你在这里做什么?
Williamson, for the love of God, what are you doing here?
为什么要挖这些东西?
Why all this digging?
我为那些本来找不到工作的人提供工作和工资。
I provide work and wages for those who would not otherwise find it.
这还不够吗?
Is that not enough?
当然,这是值得称赞的。
Of course, it is laudable.
但你不想想你在创造什么吗?
But do you not think about what you are creating?
我对这个问题想得很深。
I think very deeply about it.
比你可能知道的更深。
More deeply than you can possibly know.
那为什么我看不出这里有什么合理的计划?
Then why can I see no rational plan at work here?
这些设计很古怪。
干的活儿是随意的。
The designs are eccentric.
The work is random.
至于正在挖掘的隧♥道♥,它们是没有目的的。
And as for the tunnels being excavated, they are without purpose.
没有目的?
Without purpose?
如果我对你说起他们的真正目的,你的头脑会在压力下崩溃。
If I were to speak to you about their true purpose, your mind would buckle under the pressure.
恕我直言,先生,在我们两个人中,我的头脑显然是更健全和更理性的。
With respect, sir, of the two of us, my mind is clearly the more robust and rational.
你想象一下,前面的东西可以用理性来打败吗?
You imagine what lies ahead can be defeated with rationale?
祈祷吧,威廉森先生,你认为我们的前方会有什么?
And pray, Mr Williamson, what do you imagine to lie ahead of us?
灾难性的。
The cataclysmic.
不可能的事。
The impossible.
201年之后
无论你走到世界何处,都是如此,
Doesn't matter where you go in the world,
即便是最大城市中最伟大的博物馆,。
it could be the greatest museums in the biggest cities,
他们都没有我们所拥有的东西,就在这里。 。
none of them have got what we've got, right here.
没有像利物浦博物馆这样的一个顶层。
Nobody has got a top floor like the Museum of Liverpool.
因为没有人知道我们的历史。
'Cause nobody has got our history.
在那儿,我们有作家。
Over there, we've got the writers.
在那儿,音乐家们。
而在那边,足球运动员们。
Over there, the musicians.
And over there, the footballers.
都非常重要。
These are massive.
他们是这座建筑和这座城市的巅峰。
They're the pinnacle of this building, and this city.
这些定义了我们。
These define us.
这些造就了利物浦。
These make Liverpool.
丹。丹!
Dan. Dan!
我现在说得够多了。
That's enough from me now.
我让你自己去看一看。
I'll let you have a look around on your own.
好的,戴。
All right, Di.
已经多少次了?
丹,你得停下来。
How many times?
Dan, you've got to stop.
你不在这里工作。
你不是一个向导。
You don't work here.
You're not a guide.
不要再假装正式的了。
Stop pretending to be official.
我是正式的。正式的利物浦人。
I am official. Official Scouse.
就把我当成一个免费的展览品吧。
Just think of me as a free exhibit.
只是比其他的要活泼一点。
Just a little bit livelier than the others.
哥们儿,你有一个活儿的。
你该做那个。
Lad, you've got a trade.
Do that.
我知道,但我很擅长这个。
I know, but I'm good at this.
而且我只是在聊天。
我让你的顾客们高兴。
And I'm only chatting.
I make your punters happy.
如果不是为了让别人快乐,活着还有什么意义?
What's the point of being alive if it's not to make others happy?
艾伦说,如果你再这样做,他将永久禁止你入内。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表