从前 Dalek存在于世
'First there were the Daleks...
尔后 有一个人与其战斗
'And then there was a man who fought them.'
可是 后来 他死了
'And then, in time, he died.
当然 有些人相信这个男人设法死里逃生
'There are a few, of course, who believe this man somehow survived...
终有一天 因着我们的缘故
'and that one day he will return.
他会再次归来 亲爱的Hannah
'For both our sakes, dearest Hannah,
我们必须坚信这些故事都是真的
'we must hope these stories are true.'
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
很少人能做到这样 与我通信
Not many people can do that, send me messages.
我有个女儿 Hannah
I have a daughter. Hannah.
她被关在一个Dalek集中营
She's in a Dalek prison camp.
- 他们说你可以帮忙 -他们是这么说的?
- They say you can help. -Do they?
我希望它们别再如此了
I wish they'd stop.
这可是个不寻常的见面地点
Helluva choice of meeting place.
他们还说我得激起你的兴趣
They said I'd have to intrigue you.
Skaro Daleks族的母星
Skaro. The original planet of the Daleks.
瞧它的现况啊
Look at the state of it.
- 谁跟你说过我的 -这重要吗? -也许不吧
Who told you about me? Does it matter? -Maybe not.
但你知道的很多
But you're very well informed.
要是Hannah被关在Dalek集中营
If Hannah's in a Dalek prison camp,
那你告诉我 你怎么没有
tell me, why aren't you?
我逃了
I escaped.
不可能 没有人能从Dalek集中营逃走 你身体好冰啊
No, nobody escapes the Dalek camps. You're very cold.
有什么问题吗?
What's wrong?
- 这是个陷阱 - 什么陷阱?
- It's a trap. - What is?
你就是个陷阱 而且还不自知
You are and you don't even know it.
博士已被俘
The Doctor is acquired.
我立刻回来
I'll just be a minute.
呃... 你丈夫在这里
Er... your husband is here.
- 我没有丈夫 - 呃 可是很明显你还是有啊
- I don't have a husband. - Well, apparently you still do.
你需要把这个签了
You have to sign these.
- 然后我们就离婚了吧? - 神奇吧
- And then we're not married? - Just like magic.
- 没空闲聊 我在工作 - 不是吧
- Can't chat. Working. - Really?
我以为你就是对着镜头撅嘴呢
Thought you were just pouting at a camera.
Rory
Rory...
抱歉 亲爱的 我是不是打扰你们了
Sorry, love, was I interrupting?
天哪 瞧瞧你 脸色好差 过来坐下
Gosh look at you, you've gone so pale. Come on take a seat,
准让你立刻神采飞扬
we'll soon sort that out.
Amelia Pond已被俘
Amelia Pond is acquired.
谢谢
Cheers.
Rory Williams已被俘
Rory Williams is acquired.
我们在哪
Where are we?
好吧 我们境况有多糟糕?
So how much trouble are we in?
多糟糕 Pond先生?
How much trouble, Mr Pond?
从一到十打分的话
Out of ten?
十一分糟糕啊
Eleven.
那我们在什么地方 飞船上 是吗
Where are we? Spaceship, right?
这可不是普通的飞船
Not just any spaceship.
这可是Daleks的国会 可别吓坏了啊
The Parliament of the Daleks.Be brave.
- 我们要做什么 - 使他们忘不了你
- What do we do? Make them remember you.
好 来吧
Well come on then.
你们抓到我了! 还等什么呢?
You've got me! What are you waiting for?
终于等到今天了 真是个值得庆祝的日子!
At long last, it's Christmas!
我就在此!
Here I am!
救救我们
Save us.
你将拯救我们
You will save us.
什么
I'll what?
你将拯救Daleks
You will save the Daleks.
拯救Daleks! 拯救Daleks!
Save the Daleks! Save the Daleks!
拯救Daleks!
Save the Daleks!
拯救Daleks! 拯救Daleks!
Save the Daleks! Save the Daleks!
拯救Daleks!
Save the Daleks!
哇 这真是闻所未闻!
Well! This is new!
已经第363天了 恐怖继续
'Day 363. The terror continues.'
我又做了一个蛋奶酥
'Also, made another souffle.'
只是差点火候
'Very nearly.'
检查下防御系统
'Checked defences.'
他们昨晚又来了 他们总是晚上来
'They came again last night. It's still always at night.'
可能他们是吸血鬼 噢 今天是我妈妈生日
'Maybe they're vampires. Oh, and it's my Mum's birthday.'
生日快乐 妈咪
'Happy birthday, Mum.'
我真的给你做了个蛋奶酥 不过它"红颜薄命 "
'I did make you a souffle, but it was too beautiful to live.'
你将让我们进入! 我们要进入!
You will let us enter! We will enter!
我们是Daleks 你将让我们进入!
We are the Daleks, you will let us enter!
进入! 进入! 进入!
Enter! ENTER! ENTER!
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
他选择了房♥间里最安全的地方
He's chosen the most defendable area in the room,
了解Daleks的总数 掌握所有的出口 现在
counted all the Daleks, counted all the exits and now he's calculating
他在计算你我之间的精确距离 然后他开始担忧了
the exact distance we're standing apart and starting to worry.
噢 看啊 他皱眉了 "Amy跟Rory之间
Oh, and look at him frowning now."Something's wrong with
出了点问题 谁能解决这个问题呢?"
"Amy and Rory, and who's going to fix it?
- 他开始整理领结了 - 我们已经到了
- And he straightens his bow tie! - We have arrived.
到了哪儿
Arrived where?!
博士... 首相要跟你讲话
Doctor... The Prime Minister will speak with you now.
你还记得本来的你么? 在他们把你清空
Do you remember who you were, before they emptied you out
变成他们的傀儡之前的你
and turned you into their puppet?
只有当需要卧底和伪装之时
My memories are only re-activated
我的记忆才会被重新激活起来
if they are required to facilitate deep cover or disguise.
- 你曾有个女儿 - 我知道 我看过自己的资料
- You had a daughter. - I know. I've read my file.
什么事啊?
Well?
关于Dalek疯人院 你知道些什么
What do you know of the Dalek Asylum?
据传说 你们有个弃物场
According to legend, you have a dumping ground.
一个你们用来囚禁所有出问题的Daleks的星球
A planet where you lock up all the Daleks that go wrong.
那些战伤的 疯了的 连你们都无法控制的Daleks
The battle-scarred, the insane. The ones even you can't control.
- 这让我一直都想不通... - 有什么想不通的?
-Which never made any sense to me... Why not?
因为你可以直接杀了他们的
Because you'd just kill them.
抹杀如此非凡的怨恨 是种无礼的行为
It is offensive to us to extinguish such divine hatred.
无礼?
Offensive?
你很惊讶Daleks还有审美观吗
Does it surprise you to know the Daleks have a concept of beauty?
本以为你们在恶心我上已经黔驴技穷了
I thought you'd run out of ways to make me sick,
没想到 又给我惊喜了
but hello again.
你觉得仇恨很美?
You think hatred is beautiful?
可能这就是我们从没能杀了你的原因
Perhaps that is why we have never been able to kill you.
是疯人院
The Asylum.
-那儿有多少个Dalek? - 难以计量
-How many Daleks are in there? -A count has not been made.
至少上百万个 -全都存活着?
Millions, certainly. All still alive?
不得不这么认为
It has to be assumed.
疯人院是全自动化的 无需监管
The Asylum is fully automated, supervision is not required.
有武装吗
Armed?
- Dalek永远都是武装着的 - 什么颜色的
- The Daleks are always armed. - What colour?
抱歉 没剩下什么好问题了
Sorry. There weren't any good questions left.
信♥号♥♥是从疯人院的核心部位传来的
This signal is being received from the very heart of the Asylum.
这些噪音是什么 解释! 解释!
What is the noise? Explain! Explain!
- 是我 - 抱歉 你说什么 - 是我
- It's me. - Sorry what?! - It's me.
玩三角铁呢 好吧 我的声音被合奏盖过了 《卡门》
Playing the triangle. OK, I got buried in the mix. Carmen!
非常棒的歌♥剧 有人在发送信♥号♥♥
Lovely show, someone's transmitting this.
你们有想过追踪这个信♥号♥♥ 然后跟他们对话吗
Have you considered tracking back the signal and talking to them?
他问Dalek话了... 喂? 喂 卡门? 喂?
He asked the Daleks... Hello? Hello, Carmen? Hello?
- 喂? - 接收到呀 接收
- Hello? - Come in, come in,
- 接收 卡门 - 喂 我在 我在
- come in, Carmen. - Hello, yes, yes,
抱歉 你能听到我吗
sorry, do you read me?!
嗯 听得一清二楚
Yes, reading you loud and clear.
- 表明身份 并报告你的状态 - 喂!
- Identify yourself and report your status. - Hello!
你是真的吗
Are you real?
你是确确实实真实存在的吗
Are you actually, properly real?
是的 是真的 如假包换
Yep, confirmed, actually properly real.
我叫Oswin Oswald 初级娱乐经理 飞船名叫Alaska号♥
Oswin Oswald, Junior Entertainment Manager, Starship Alaska.
目前的状态是 我们受到撞击并坠毁于某处
Current status crashed and shipwrecked somewhere...
我到这里一年了 情况不容乐观 其他的船员都失踪了
not nice. Been here a year, rest of the crew missing.
- 储备还充沛 但我很希望能离开这里 - 一整年了?
- Provisions good, but keen to move on. - A year?
你还好吗 有没有...遭到攻击?
Are you OK, are you...under attack?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表