(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
(闹钟响)
(ALARM CLOCK BUZZES)
走了 回头见
- Bye. - See you later.
Bye!
各位顾客请注意 本店将于5分钟后结束今天的营业
WOMAN: (ON PA) This is a customer announcement.
The store will be closing in five minutes. Thank you.
Oi!
Oi!
(LIFT BELL DINGS)
Wilson?
Wilson?
我拿到彩票的钱了
Wilson, I've got the lottery money.
Wilson?
Wilson?
你在吗?
-(KNOCKING) - You there?
我不能在这闲荡了 商店要关门了
Look, I can't hang about 'cause they're closing the shop.
Wilson?
Wilson?
(哦 过来)
(MUTTERS) Oh, come on.
(某种响声) 有人吗?
(CLATTERING)
Hello?
你在吗?Wilson 我是Rose
Hello? Wilson, it's Rose.
嗨?
Hello?
W... Wilson?
(STAMMERS) Wilson?
(SWITCH CLICKS)
Wilson!
Wilson?
Wilson?
Wilson!
(门砰的一下关上了)
(DOOR SLAMMING)
(哦 你是在跟我开玩笑吧!)
(MUTTERING) Oh, you're kidding me!
(某种响声)
(CLAN KING)
是谁在恶作剧吗?
Is that someone mucking about?
谁?
Who is it?
好了 你真的吓到我了 很有意思
Okay. You got me. Very funny.
行了 我接受这个玩笑了! 谁的主意?Derek的?
Right, I've got the joke! Whose idea was this?
是不是?
Is it Derek's? Is it?
Derek 是你吗?
Derek, is this you?
(WHIMPERS)
快跑!
Run!
(GRUNTING)
-你把他的胳膊拽下来了! -是啊 塑胶的
- You pulled his arm off! - Yep, plastic.
真聪明 很不错的恶作剧 他们是谁 学生吗?学生的恶作剧?
Very clever, nice trick. Who are they then, students?
Is this a student thing or what?
-为什么是学生? -我不知道!
- Why would they be students? - I don't know!
是你说的 为什么是学生?
Well, you said it. Why students?
因为…有那么多人化装了 傻傻的 除了学生没别的人会这么做了
'Cause... To get that many people dressed up and being silly,
-听起来挺有道理的 不错 -谢了 -他们不是学生
they got to be students.
That makes sense. Well done.
- Thanks. - They're not students.
如果Wilson发现他们 他肯定会叫员警的 -Wilson是谁? -电工长 -Wilson已经死了
Whoever they are, when Wilson finds them, he's going to call the police.
- Who's Wilson? - Chief electrician.
Wilson's dead.
这一点也不好玩 太恶心了
- That's just not funny. That's sick! - Hold on!
-当心眼睛 -我已经够当心的了
- Mind your eyes. - I've had enough of this now.
那 你是谁? 下面的那一堆又是谁?
(WHIMPERS) Who are you, then? Who's that lot down there?
我问他们是谁??
I said who are they?
他们是活的塑胶人
They're made of plastic. Living plastic creatures.
他们被屋顶的一个转播装置所控制 如果我没有处理好的话
And they're being controlled by a relay device on the roof.
Which would be a great big problem if I didn't have this.
这将会变成一个大问题的 所以我要上楼去炸了它
So, I'm gonna go upstairs and blow it up.
我可能会死 不过不用担心
And I might well die in the process, but don't worry about me.
你现在回家去 好好享用土司片吧
No, you go home. Go on, go and have your lovely beans on toast.
和任何人都不要说起 如果你说了 就会害死他们
Don't tell anyone about this, 'cause if you do, you'll get them killed.
-我是博士 你叫什么名字? -Rose
I'm the Doctor, by the way.
很高兴认识你 逃命去吧!
- What's your name? - Rose.
Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!
-(CAR HONKING) -(GASPS)
(DRIVER SHOUTS INDISTINCTLY)
(LOUD EXPLOSION)
TV: '伦敦市中心已经被隔离 员警正在调查火灾情况
REPORTER: The whole of Central London has been closed off
as police investigate the fire.
我知道 电视上播了 火非常大 她很幸运 没事
I know, it's on the telly! It's everywhere, she's lucky to be alive.
老实说 还真是吓着她了 她的皮肤现在就像个老太婆
Honestly, it's aged her. Skin like an old Bible.
你要是看到的话没准以为我是她女儿呢
He's walking in now. You'd think I was her daughter.
-哦 他已经到了 -我一直在打电♥话♥找你!你差点就死了
Oh, and here's himself.
I've been phoning your mobile! You could have been dead!
新闻里都报道了 我简直不敢相信你们商场爆♥炸♥了!
It's on the news and everything!
I can't believe that your shop went up!
真的 我没事 不用大惊小怪的
I'm all right. Honestly, I'm fine. Don't make a fuss!
-不过发生什么事了? -我也不知道
- But what happened? - I don't know.
-那怎么会爆♥炸♥的? -我那会儿不在店里 我在外面 什么也没看见
What was it though? What caused it?
I wasn't in the shop. I was outside. Didn't see anything.
是Debbie 她认识一个在镜报上班的人 付500英镑采访你一次
It's Debbie. She knows a man on The Mirror, 500 quid for an interview.
哦 那还真不错 把电♥话♥给我
Oh, that's brilliant, give it here.
你得找些赚钱的门路 我也不是在逼你.
(PHONE BEEPS)
You've got to find some way of making money.
Your job's kaput and I'm not bailing you out.
(电♥话♥响了)
(PHONE RINGS)
Bev 她还活着呢!
Bev, she's alive!
我已经跟她说过了 一定要要求赔偿…
I've told her, sue for compensation.
-她再晚几秒出来就死定了 -你在喝茶?那可不怎么样!
She was within seconds of death!
What are you drinking, tea? No, no, no. That's no good! That's no good!
-你需要点更带劲的 -我没事
You're in shock.
你需要来点符合现在心情的饮料 我们去酒吧吧 我请客
- You need something stronger. - I'm all right.
Now, come one. You deserve a proper drink. We're going down the pub.
You and me, my treat. How about it?
酒吧里有什么比赛? …不 不 没有… 我是为你着想!
Is there a match on?
No, no. I'm just thinking about you!
-的确是有什么比赛 不是吗? -我们还能赶上最后5分钟
There's a match on, ain't there?
Well that's not the point. But we could catch the last five minutes.
那你去吧 我没事 真的 去吧
Go on, then. I'm fine, really, go.
还有把那个带出去扔掉
And get rid of that.
(BOTH CHUCKLE)
Bye-bye. Bye! Aaaggghhh!
'BYE-bye. - Bye!
(IMITATES CHOKING)
'15支灭火作业组已经赶到了现场 但是挽救建筑物的希望
Fifteen fire crews are in attendance,
'非常渺茫'
though it's thought there's very little chance of saving the infrastructure.
(MAN AND WOMAN ARGUING)
(闹钟响)
(ALARM CLOCK BUZZES)
你不用这么起来了 甜心 又不用去上班
There's no point in getting up, sweetheart. You've no job to go to.
是Finch的 你试试吧
There's Finch's. You could try them.
总能找到工作的 哦 那太好了
- They've always got jobs. -Oh, great, the butcher's.
可能会好的
It might do you good. That shop was giving you airs and graces.
我可不是拿赔偿开玩笑 你是真的受到了惊吓和受伤了
I'm not joking about compensation.
You've had genuine shock and trauma.
Arianna从理事会得到了2000英镑的赔偿 就因为有个老头子说她张得像希腊人
Ariana got two thousand quid off the council
just because the old man behind the desk said she looked Greek!
我知道她是希腊人 但那不是重点 那是个有根据的要求
I know she is Greek, but that's not the point.
It was a valid claim.
(RATTLING)
妈妈 你真是个骗子 我说了让你把猫 进出的门给钉起来的 我们会有麻烦的
(PATTERING)
Mum, you're such a liar! I said to nail that cat-flap down.
-我上礼拜就钉好了 -不...你以为你钉了 实际上并没有
We're gonna get strays!
- I did it weeks back. - Nah, you thought about it.
(RATTLES)
(GASPS)
-你在这儿干吗? -我住在这里 -为什么? -不为什么!
- What are you doing here? - I live here.
- What do you do that for? -'Cause I do!
我在这儿是因为有人把我的工作毁了!
I'm only home 'cause someone blew up my job!
我肯定是追错信♥号♥♥了 你不是塑胶的吧 是吧? 不是 骨头的脑袋 再见
Must have got the wrong signal.
You're not plastic, are you? Nope, bonehead. Bye, then!
你 进来 立刻
You, inside, right now.
是谁?
Who is it?
和昨天晚上的事有关系 他是来调查的
It's about last night. He's part of the inquiry. Give us 10 minutes.
她需要赔偿!
She deserves compensation!
哦 我们谈过很多遍了
Oh, we're talking millions.
我…我正穿着睡衣呢
I'm... (CLEARS THROAT) I'm in my dressing gown.
对 没错
Yes, you are.
我卧室里有个陌生男人
There's a strange man in my bedroom.
-对 没错 -好吧 什么事都是有可能发生的
Yes, there is.
Well, anything could happen.
不 不会的
No.
很乱 请别介意 要咖啡吗?
Don't mind the mess. Do you want a coffee?
还行吧 谢谢 牛奶就行了
Might as well, thanks, just milk.
我们应该去找员警
We should go to the police.
-我是认真的 -没用的 他们会说他是个同性恋而她是个异形
Seriously. Both of us.
That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.
-我不是在怪你 就算是个恶作剧… -悲惨的结局
I'm not blaming you, even if it was some sort of joke...
-新闻上在现场找到了具尸体 -"Rose Tyler."
Mmm. Sad ending.
- It said on the news they found a body. -" Rose Tyler."
啊 糟得不能再糟了 看看这耳朵!
Ah, could've been worse. Look at the ears!
他很帅 是个很帅的小子
...all the same, he was nice. He was a nice bloke.
不管怎么说 如果我们去找员警 我想知道我该说些什么
Anyway, if we are gonna go to the police,
I wanna know what I'm saying.
-我希望你解释一下 -也许不用
- I want you to explain everything. - Maybe not.
(拍打声) 什么声音?你养猫了?
-(PATTERING) -What's that then?
不是 以前养过 不过现在公♥寓♥里不准养了
Have you got a cat?
No.
We did have, but we just get strays. They come in off the estate.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表