亲爱的圣诞老人 谢谢你的 洋娃娃和铅笔还有鱼
Dear Santa, thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish.
现在是复活节 但愿我没有吵醒你
It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you.
但说实话 这是个紧急事件
But honest, it is an emergency.
我的墙壁有道裂缝
There's a crack in my wall.
Sharon阿姨说这只是 普通的裂缝 但是...
Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but...
我知道这不是 因为在夜里会有声音
I know it's not, because, at night, there's voices.
所以 拜托 拜托你 能不能派人来修修?
So please, please, could you send someone to fix it?
要么警♥察♥ 要么...
Or a policeman. Or...
马上回来
Back in a moment.
谢谢 圣诞老人
Thank you, Santa.
我能吃个苹果吗
Can I have an apple?
我能想到的就是苹果
All I can think about - apples.
我爱苹果 也许我对此抱有渴求
I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving.
真新鲜 以前从来没有这种渴望
That's new - never had cravings before.
看看那
Look at that!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
只是摔了一跤
Just had a fall.
在去图书馆的路上
All the way down there, right to the library.
还得重新爬上去
Hell of a climb back up.
- 你像泡过水一样都湿了 - 我刚在游泳池里
- You're soaking wet. - I was in the swimming pool.
- 你说你在图书馆 - 也在游泳池
- You said you were in the library. - So was the swimming pool.
- 你是警♥察♥? - 怎么?
- Are you a policeman? - Why?
- 你报♥警♥了吗 - 你是为了我墙上的裂缝而来的吗
- Did you call a policeman? - Did you come about the crack in my wall?
什么裂...? 啊
What cra...? Agh!
你还好吗 先生?
Are you all right, mister?
我很好 没问题
No, I'm fine, it's OK.
家常便饭了...
This is all perfectly norm...
你是谁?
Who are you?
我也不知道 我还在准备
I don't know yet. I'm still cooking.
吓到你了吗
Does it scare you?
不 只是看起来有点怪
No, it just looks a bit weird.
不 你墙上的裂缝 它吓到你了吗
No, no, no. The crack in your wall. Does it scare you?
对
Yes.
好了 那么 没时间浪费了
Well, then, no time to lose.
我是博士 按我说的做
I'm the Doctor. Do everything I tell you,
别问愚蠢的问题 别跑题
don't ask stupid questions and don't wander off.
你还好吗
You all right?
头几天
Early days.
引导系统尚未完善
Steering's a bit off.
如果你是博士 为什么 你的盒子上写着警♥察♥?
If you're a doctor, why does your box say Police?
那真恶心 那是什么
That's disgusting. What is that?
- 一只苹果 - 苹果真垃圾 我讨厌苹果
- An apple. - Apples are rubbish. I hate apples.
你说过你喜欢的
You said you loved them.
不 不 我喜欢酸奶
No, no, I love yoghurt.
酸奶是我的最爱 给我瓶酸奶
Yoghurt's my favourite. Give me yoghurt.
我讨厌酸奶 不过是 里面加了点料的东西
I hate yoghurt, it's just stuff with bits in.
- 你说过那是你的最爱 - 新的嘴 新的规矩
- You said it was your favourite. - New mouth, new rules.
就像是刷完牙就吃东西 所有的一切尝起来都不对...哦
It's like eating after cleaning your teeth, everything tastes wro-agh!
怎么了 你怎么了
What is it? What's wrong with you?
我怎么?
Wrong with me?
这不是我的错 就不能 给我点像样点的食物吗
It's not my fault. Why can't you give me decent food?
你是苏格兰人 煎点吃的
You're Scottish - fry something.
熏肉
Bacon!
熏肉 那是熏肉
Bacon. That's bacon.
你想毒死我吗
Are you trying to poison me?
你看 豆子
you see, beans.
豆子是邪恶的 糟糕透顶的豆子
Beans are evil. Bad, bad beans.
面包黄油
Bread and butter.
这才像话
Now you're talking.
呆在外面
And stay out!
我们还有些胡萝卜
We've got some carrots.
胡萝卜? 你疯了吗 不 等等
Carrots? Are you insane? No, wait, hang on.
我知道我要什么了 我要 我要 我要...
I know what I need. I need...I need...I need...
炸鱼条和蛋奶沙司
Fish fingers and custard.
- 真有趣 - 我吗
- Funny. - Am I?
好 有趣挺不错的
Good. Funny's good.
- 你叫什么? - Amelia Pond
- What's your name? - Amelia Pond.
啊 真是个好名字
Ah, that's a brilliant name.
Amelia Pond 就像童话故事里的名字
Amelia Pond, like a name in a fairy tale.
我们在苏格兰吗 Amelia?
Are we in Scotland, Amelia?
不 我们得搬去英格兰
No. We had to move to England.
真废
It's rubbish.
那你♥爸♥妈呢
So what about your mum and dad, then?
他们在楼上吗 估计已经被吵醒了
Are they upstairs? Thought we'd have woken them by now.
我没有爸妈 就只有个阿姨
I don't have a mum and dad. Just an aunt.
我连阿姨都没有
I don't even have an aunt.
你真走运
You're lucky.
我知道
I know.
那么 你的阿姨
So, your aunt.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她出去了
She's out.
她就留下你一个人?
And she left you all alone?
- 我不害怕 - 你天不怕地不怕
- I'm not scared. - You're not scared of anything!
盒子从天而降 又有人从盒子里出来 有人吃鱼条占蛋奶沙司
Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard,
而看看你 就坐在那里
and look at you, just sitting there.
那么你知道我怎么想的吗
So you know what I think?
什么
What?
你墙上的裂缝肯定很吓人
Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.
你这里有牛仔
You've had some cowboys in here.
不是真的牛仔
Not actual cowboys,
虽然也可能是真的
though that can happen.
我曾经讨厌苹果 所以我妈在上面画脸
I used to hate apples, so my mum put faces on them.
她听起来人不错 你妈
She sounds good, your mum.
我等下再吃
I'll keep it for later.
这墙很坚固 裂缝没有穿过整面墙
This wall is solid and the crack doesn't go all the way through it.
所以问题是 风从哪来的
So here's a thing - where's the draught coming from?
时间空间 杂乱无章 你知道这裂缝是什么吗
Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. You know what the crack is?
什么
What?
那是道裂缝
It's a crack.
我告诉点好玩的事吧 就算你推倒这面墙
I'll tell you something funny. If you knocked this wall down,
裂缝还会在 因为裂缝不是在墙里
the crack would stay put, cos the crack isn't in the wall.
- 那在哪里? - 任何地方
- Where is it, then? - Everywhere.
任何东西里 这是世界表面的一处分♥裂♥
In everything. It's a split in the skin of the world.
永远不该有接触的两部分时空
Two parts of space and time that should never have touched,
压在了一起...
pressed together...
就在你卧室的这面墙里
..right here in the wall of your bedroom.
- 有时 你是不是听到... - 声音? 是的
- Sometimes, can you hear... - A voice? Yes.
"零号♥囚犯逃跑了"
'Prisoner Zero has escaped.'
- 零号♥囚犯? - 零号♥囚犯逃跑了
- Prisoner Zero? - Prisoner Zero has escaped.
那就是我听见的 什么意思啊?
That's what I heard. What does it mean?
"零号♥囚犯逃跑了"
'Prisoner zero has escaped.'
意思是 在这面墙的另一边有座监狱
It means that, on the other side of this wall, there's a prison
它们弄丢了一个囚犯 你知道那意味着什么吗
and they've lost a prisoner. Do you know what that means?
- 什么 - 你需要面更好的墙
- What? - You need a better wall.
关闭突破口的唯一方法是彻底打开它
The only way to close the breach is to open it all the way.
力量会倒置 然后就会自己合上
The forces will invert and it'll snap itself shut.
- 或者... - 什么
- Or... - What?
你知道的 大人告诉你 一切都会好的
You know when grown-ups tell you everything's going to be fine
你是不是觉得他们在骗你 为了让你好受点?
and you think they're probably lying to make you feel better?
对
Yes.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be fine.
"零号♥囚犯逃跑了"
'Prisoner Zero has escaped.
"零号♥囚犯逃跑了"
'Prisoner Zero has escaped.'
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
那是什么
What's that?
看吧 告诉你会合上的
There. You see, told you it would close.
- 像新的一样 - 那是什么东西?
- Good as new. - What was that thing?
零号♥囚犯?
Was that Prisoner Zero?
不 我想那是零号♥囚犯的守卫
No. I think that was Prisoner Zero's guard.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表