快点 请让开 请让一下
Come on, out of the way. Move yourself, please.
借过
Coming through.
好了 劳驾 先生
That's it. Excuse me, sir.
瓦斯特拉夫人 谢天谢地
Madame Vastra, thank God.
我打赌你以前绝没见过这场景
I'll wager you've not seen anything like this before.
只有在我还是小姑娘的时候见过
Not since I was a little girl.
他可真是个大家伙啊
Big fella, isn't he?
恐龙一般都这体型 我觉得这是个"她"
Dinosaurs were mostly this size. I do believe it's a "She."
他们才没这么大 我看过化石
No, they weren't, I've seen fossils.
我亲眼所见
I was there.
那些都好说
Well, that's all well and good,
但一只恐龙来泰晤士河干什么
but what's this dinosaur fellow doing in the Thames?
它肯定是做了时间旅行 詹妮
It must have time travelled. Jenny?
时间旅行
Time travelled?
它噎到了么
Is it choking?
好像有东西卡在它喉咙里了
There seems to be something lodged in its throat.
-它怎么能做时间旅行的 -我不知道
- How could it time travel? - I don't know.
可能跟它吃的东西有关
Perhaps it was something it ate.
退后 退后 退后
Stand back. Stand back, stand back.
它刚下了个蛋
Well, it's just laid an egg.
它从嘴里吐出一个标着"警♥察♥"的蓝盒子
It's dropped a blue box marked "Police" out of its mouth.
你的生物学水平真让我受不了
Your grasp of biology troubles me.
是塔迪斯
It's the Tardis.
看来如此
It would seem so.
我们会处理这个的 督察
We'll take care of this, Inspector.
万一那东西发狂了怎么办
But what if that thing goes on the rampage?
把这些灯沿着河岸和桥安放
Place these lanterns on the shoreline and bridges,
间隔二十英尺 将这怪物圈起来
encircling the creature at 20-foot intervals.
它们有什么用
What will they do?
它们会发出信♥号♥♥
They will emit a signal that will incline it
让它呆在这个圈子里
to remain within their circumference.
詹妮 斯扎克斯
Jenny, Strax...
跟我来
With me.
这么说就是他了 博士
So it's him, then, the Doctor?
一只从遥远的过去穿越而来的巨型恐龙
A giant dinosaur from the distant past
吐出了一个来自外太空的蓝盒子
has just vomited a blue box from outer space...
现在下结论还为时过早
this is not a day for jumping to conclusions.
斯扎克斯 麻烦你去敲下门
Strax, if you wouldn't mind?
你好 请从盒子里出来
Hello? Exit the box,
拜伏在桑塔帝国的无上荣光之下吧
and surrender to the glory of the Sontaran Empire.
嘘
Shush!
博士
Doctor?
我正在被一头巨型恐龙追
I was being chased by a giant dinosaur,
不过我好像已经甩掉它了
but I think I managed to give it the slip.
你是瞌睡虫
Sleepy?
什么
Sir?
害羞鬼 喷嚏精 还是糊涂蛋
Bashful? Sneezy? Dopey?
肯定是爱生气
Grumpy!
啊 你俩
Oh, you two!
绿的那个 还有不绿的那个
The green one... and the not-green one.
也可能是反过来的 我不能乱下结论
Or it could be the other way round, I mustn't prejudge!
你还记不记得
Oh, you remember, er...
那个 那个谁 不是我的那个
thingy, the, er, the not-me one,
问题一堆的那个
the asking-questions one?
什么名字来着 我不擅长记这个
Names... not my area.
克拉拉
Clara!
可能是克拉拉也可能不是 碰运气的事
Well, it might be Clara, might not be, it's a lottery.
-就是克拉拉 -我又没说不是
- It is Clara. - Well, I'm not ruling it out!
哎 大个子 闭嘴
Oi, big man, shut it!
你们这也有恐龙啊
Oh, you've got a dinosaur too!
原来是大妹子 抱歉
Big woman, sorry.
博士 听我说 你得冷静下来
Doctor, listen to me. You... you need to calm down.
我可没在调情 跟你说
I'm not flirting, by the way.
我觉得有地方出问题了
I think something's gone wrong.
问题 哪里出问题了
Wrong? What's gone wrong?
你重生了吗
Have you regenerated?
我记得你
I remember you.
你是二把手
You're Handles!
你以前就是个机器人脑袋 而现在你
You used to be a little... a little robot head, and now you...
你还真是放得开
You've really let yourself go.
降低频率
Reduce the frequency.
-什么 -你的音速灯 把频率调低
- I'm sorry? - Your sonic lanterns, turn them down.
-你弄得她头疼 -弄得谁头痛了
- You're giving her a headache. - Giving who a headache?
我的女性朋友
My lady friend!
就是这么一说 别想多
Just an expression, don't get any ideas.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
得了吧 克拉拉 你知道我会说恐龙语
Come on, Clara! You know that I speak dinosaur.
他不是克拉拉 我才是克拉拉
He's not Clara. I'm Clara.
你俩个头差不多 也许你该贴个标签
Well, you're very similar heights. Maybe you should wear labels.
为什么 你们为什么 为什么你们
Why... why are you all doing that? Why are you...
你们都在变暗
You're all going dark...
还在晃悠 别这样
and wobbly... stop that.
我们没有啊
I don't think we are.
不管了 所有人 休息一下
Never mind! Everyone... take five.
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
我不明白 他是谁 博士在哪
I don't understand, who is he? Where's the Doctor?
就在这
Right here.
他就是
That's him.
他就是博士
That's the Doctor.
好吧 又来一次
Well then, here we go again.
[三任博士重生为四任博士时 现场同伴亦作此语]
我就是完全搞不懂 我不知道这算什么事
It's simply misunderstandable to me. I don't know what it is.
谁发明的这房♥间
Who invented this room?
博士 求你 你得躺下
Doctor, please, you have to lie down.
完全没道理 看 这里只有一张床
It doesn't make sense. Look, it's only got a bed in it.
为什么这里只有一张床
Why is there only a bed in it?
因为这是卧室 卧室就是用来睡觉的
Because it's a bedroom, it's for sleeping in.
好吧 那你醒着的时候要做什么
OK, what do you do when you're awake?
你可以离开这个房♥间
You leave the room.
所以这整个房♥间是专为睡觉准备的吗
So you've got a whole room for not being awake in?
那又怎么样 你们在浪费这个房♥间
But what's the point? You're just missing the room!
不要照那个镜子 简直太令人生气了
And don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious.
博士 请躺下 你都晕倒好几次了
Doctor, please, you have to lie down, you keep passing out.
我当然会晕过去了 都怪这床
Well, of course I keep passing out, there's all these beds!
你为什么要一直这么说话
Why do you keep talking like that?
你的口音怎么了
What's gone wrong with your accent?
她的口音没有问题
Nothing's wrong with her accent.
还有你也是 这会传染
You sound the same. It's spreading.
你们听起来都好 英格兰腔
You all sound all... English.
你们全养成了这坏毛病
Now you've all developed a fault!
博士 我需要你的帮忙
Doctor, I need your help with something.
[以下皆为苏格兰口音]
总算有一个会好好讲话的
Finally, someone who can talk properly.
我睡不着觉
I'm having difficulty sleeping.
我就没这困扰 从不用担心自己睡不着
Oh, well, I wouldn't bother with that, I never bother with sleep,
我站着都能睡着
and I just do standy-up-catnaps.
真的吗 太有趣了
Oh, really, how interesting.
你一般什么时候会站着睡
And when do you do those?
一般来说有别人开始说话的时候
Well, generally whenever anyone else starts talking.
我喜欢直接跳到我的部分 这样省时间
I like to skip ahead to my bits, it saves time.
帮我也省点时间吧 博士
Save me time, Doctor.
把良好的睡眠植入我的脑海里
Project an image of perfect sleep into the centre of my mind.
怎么 你想和我建立心灵感应吗
What, do you want a psychic link with me?
我的脑容量之大相当于一架钢琴砸在你身上
The size of my brain, it would be like dropping a piano on you.
那么请你轻一些
Be gentle, then.
我尽力 你做好准备
I'll try. Brace yourself!
钢琴
Piano.
我喜欢猴子 它们太有趣了
I love monkeys, they're so funny.
这样啊 那现在的人们都是猴子吗
Oh, I see! So people are monkeys now, are they?
不 亲爱的
No, dear.
人类是猿类
People are apes.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表